Posted: 12 years ago
Very nice ff Vrshn!!
I love the story line so far!!
Please pm me when you update!!
update jaldi karo pweez
rely missin ur daily updates.x
ppl i'm so sorry my connection is down...we're tryin to repair it! I'll update it asa my network is up...it should be anytime today! I'm postin dis frm my mob so plz see through the spellin mistakes
hey ppl...finally the compiled update,thankyou for baring with my slow updates:

||CHAPTER NINE||

Friendship blooms by natural impulsion that may or may not necesssarily end up in love. But love is nothing but two souls dissolved into each other and becoming one. Friendship is the platform for the love journey. Some reserved the platform specifically for love journey. And they call themselves good friend only to cheat the gullible person. I wish they knew " What is love and friendship".

arohi:"ji mom, aap fikar mat kijiye" and kept the phone down. kumud had called arohi right after arjun locked himself again in his room.

arjun is not talking with anyone at home?? thats a news to celebrate and why is mom worrying about it? funny! anyways let me call him.
she gave up after five of her rings being not answered.she decided to go to bed and talk to him first thing in the morning.for some unknown reason she found herself restless thinking about arjun.
may be there is some serious problem? nah...he seemed perfect in the college today! hey but, mom told that house seems so lifeless now. mom, doesn't like being filmy,i guess the problem should be out of hand.by the way, why would monster show such a tantrum now?
thats when she remembered that she didn't meet him before coming home and she couldn't talk to him during the auditions too. all of a sudden she began missing him. she tried to hug mr.softy but she felt some emptiness fill inside her,she couldn't handle it anymore.

arjun was lying on his bed with his back rested on the headboard and staring aimlessly at the ceiling,

its her life! she can date anyone she likes, what does that have to do with you? its not like you are going to date him! you don't have any rights over her! she is your friend that doesn't mean that you can control everything in her life!

was rajveer right?? am i dominating her personal space?she hates jia but she doesn't mind me dating her! but wait...she knew he hated her too,it was just for a bet! but what if she thinks the same about me? may be i should just let her date ishaan..no way! he is such a lucha! how can i allow her to date him? why would she wait for my permission?may be ishaan might not be interested in dating her! oh no...that option can never rise, he was crazy about her,anyone would know it from the way he drools over her!

he couldn't take it anymore, he couldn't stop his thoughts! he held his head with both his hands and shouted "arghh"! he felt as though someone knocked his door,but then he knew at that time everyone in the house would in the middle of their dreams.

arohi had come to the front door of arjun's house, just to find it locked.she neither wanted to ring the bell nor call ramu khakha,she knew everyone would be asleep! who would be awake at 11:30pm?? she knew arjun would be,but then she cannot disturb others so she decided to get in through the kitchen window.she knew that if kumud finds it also, she wouldn't mind!

she felt like it took years to reach his room on the first floor! she was about to open his door when she thought for one day she has done too many things without his knowledge so,why do it again? and she knocked his door but at the same time she heard a loud and exasperated shout,she was sure that it was arjun! she ran into the guest room next to his room, both the rooms shared a common bathroom. she went into his room to look at him sitting on the bed, holding his head with both his hands! she didn't know anything, but she ran upto him and hugged him from the side,he looked up at her,thats when she noticed that his eyes had teared up.she knew that he needed her hug more than her words! he would tell her what was troubling him when he had relaxed a bit. his teary eyes were piercing into hers,he brought his hands to her face,caressed her cheeks and hugged her tightly.she felt that he was scared of some thing but with his hug she could feel how possessive he was about her,he didn't even want air inbetween them,as if it would take her away from him!
he saw her coming out of his bathroom with a shocked expression, this time he knew for sure that he was hallucinating! she ran upto him and hugged him from the side,how could she know what he wanted the most at the moment was her hug,he wondered. he looked at her eyes trying to find the answers for the questions in his mind but he ended up crying in front her. she was just imaginary,why should i be scared to show my emotions?,he thought. he felt a sudden urge to touch her face,he didnt stop himself for he knew (thought) that this was another realistic dream like the previous night! he pulled her into a tight embrace, he wanted to stay that way forever,he suddenly remembered the kiss she was supposed to give to ishaan,his hold tightened!

arohi couldn't breathe,"arjun,i'm not leaving you but if you're going to tighten your hold more than this i might leave you forever!".arjun was shocked,"how could you even think of leaving me forever?!",anger evident in his voice!"it was a joke you idiot!"he had thought hallucinated people didn't talk,last time she didn't talk but only did what he wanted her to do. oh what am i thinking? i didn't want to kiss her! never will i want to do that! he was so confused that he didn't know what to do? he pulled himself away from her,cupped her face into his arms,stared intensly into her eyes searching for his answers! he suddenly something stuck his mind, may be its really her? he wanted to make sure,"pr..princess","yes monster" she smiled

he couldn't believe his eyes,she was there with him in his room at midnight! but he didn't waste a minute trying to get explanations,  he wanted to pour out everything inside him,"arohi, how could you do this?" anguish in his voice,
arohi :"i'm so sorry ,i didn't know that this would hurt you so much!",
arjun:"you have no idea about how i felt when i came to know of it!"
arohi:"i thought you hated her too, thats why i got you into something you like! i thought i had done you a favour by keeping her away from you. i never even imagined that you would break down if i kept her away from you,i'm so sorry arjun. i thought i knew you too well, may be i was wrong."she said avoiding his eyes.
he was like"huh?! " what is she talking about?,a smile creeped up his face he hid it and told with a stern face,"i know what you did,i want to hear it all from your mouth!"
arohi didn't dare to look at his face" so i made sure that you were made to work for the basket ball team the whole evening for a month so that you wouldn't get a chance of taking that chipkali out! i'm sorry jia."she continued"according to our bet if you stay with her for a month you win so i had to make sure that you broke up asap and..."
arjun: "and...?"
arohi: "i hate that chipkali!"
arjun burst out laughing!
arohi didn't understand anything,she was just staring at arjun with tears in her eyes.he felt her eyes on him and slowly controlled his laughter and looked at her,seeing tears in her eyes, he moved closer and wiped her tears,"hey princess how could you even think that i like that chipkali? first time i saw her,i didn't like her but that night when i came to know that you didn't like her,i began to hate her,the only thing i like about her is the name which you gave her 'chipkali'!" with that he brought her head to his chest in a hug.

arjun was lying with his back on the head board with arohi lying next to him with her head on his chest."hey monster, you made me cry for nothing? i can't believe it! ","i didn't ask you to cry princess, anyways i'm sorry" he said playing with her hair,"to..ab" she left it incomplete,"ab?","monster,i'm trying to be diplomatic but you buddhu will never understand! tell me what is disturbing you?","leave it arohi! now that you're here,i don't want to think about anything else",there was a comfortable silence between them for a few minutes ,"so princess, what do you think of ishaan?"

"huh?!" she pulled her head away from him and sat next to him,making herself comfortable.all the while he was staring at her."what happened to you today? after the last hour when i asked you to meet the coach also you asked me about ishaan and now ishaan again?why're you all of a sudden interested in that jerk? oh no arjun!"she looked at him shocked,"what?what happened?"he panicked,"ar..arjun,you are interested in him? you're straight or..."she couldn't complete her sentence,arjun took his pillow began to hit her! she tried running around the room but it was useless,he had really long legs that she looked like a elf in front of him,so obviously she would get caught! and the room was not very big that she could run away from him wherever she ran she would end up getting into his arms! so, she began throwing all the cushions on the sofo over him,he ran towards the sofa to stop her,but she was quick enough to get near the bed,halfway she hit him and both fell on the bed,arohi on arjun,they both moved away and began laughing!
they were both lying on the bed horizontally,lying far from each other,still laughing ,his laugh had become a smile by now and he looked at arohi laughing crazily. she felt his gaze and looked at him,he felt her gaze pierce into his eyes,he felt embarrassed that she had caught him staring at her but then he didn't move his eyes off hers.both were staring at eachother,wondering why the other person is not turning away,they were lost in each others eyes until a tear rolled down her eyes and he extended his hands towards her as though trying to catch the tear,thats when they realised how long they had been just staring.

arohi got up,and began talking"arjun listen, i don't feel anything about ishaan neither am i interested in him nor do i want to date him. we're acting in the play together there is going to be nothing more than that! you need not be insecure about that jerk,and yea...you are my monster and no one can replace you in my life! atleast not that jerk ishaan!!" she said everything in a calm tone which made arjun feel composed.
arjun went near her and sat next to her,allowing her words to settle in his mind."did you just say 'no one can replace you in my life! atleast not that jerk ishaan!!'? does that mean that someone else can replace me","its upto you to figure it out"she said with a naughty grin across her face,arohi could see arjun's was turning red,she loved messing up with him,she expected him to throw a tantrum or show mock anger,but he turned towards her,pulled her closer by holding her arms,she could feel the tension inside him by his touch,she was staring at him when he told"you're MY princess and will remain so forever!" in a mild whisper yet so firm. a smile spread across her face,while she said"and you'll be MY monster forever!" in a similar tone."remember arjun,i would never even think of dating a guy whom you hate" ,"me too","you'll never think of dating a guy whom i hate arjun?","yea...whaat??",they both laughed,and holding her that close to him began to take its toll,he suddenly felt a urge to kiss her,he went near her,his eyes closed,arohi couldn't believe it,her eyes were wide open. he slowly went to her cheeks and kept a soft kiss on it.

arohi closed her eyes,smiling to herself,he realised what had happened and moved a bit far from her in the bed,he didn't want to end up bringing his 'gande thoughts' alive again!.she gave a confused look,before she could say a thing,he asked"what are you doing here at this time?","wow,its been nearly more than two hours sinc i came and you ask me this now?",he smiled sheepishly,she said"i was waiting for my best friend to call me or atleast message me about his meeting with the coach but the only call i got was, from his mother wondering if the earth had stopped rotating as her only talkative son had gone on a mouna vrath",thats when he realised that how he had been sulking the whole evening and arohi's magic has brought him back to normal! she truly is a princess, my princess the thought itself made him smile.

"good night monster" she said,with that she got up to leave,"where are you going?","home! where else?","at this time?","yes of course! don't you remember how many times have we returned from parties at this time?so,bye","he caught her wrist,"now what arjun?","you're not going anywhere at this time","why?","i'm not going to give you reasons,you're not going means,you're not going!","okay fine! i give up" she said and turned towards the door."where are going?","arre baba, guest room!",he smiled and pulled her slightly towards the bed so that she sat on the bed,he kept a pillow on her lap and rested his head on it. she rested herself on the headboard,both drifted to sleep staring at each other.

sometimes small gestures speak a lot more than words!

how was the update??your comments and suggestions are very important to us! please do hit the like button and comment...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! if you want any changes also, you can tell me through your comments :D

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
R u updatng 4m mobile dr? Its really nice.
yea moon...its very hard to type...but i'm trying to do it...
Its k dr. Dnt take stress abt dis
it was nice one
take your time