just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 - Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
good update !!!!!!!!!!!double date was awsome and arjun is soo jealous seeing ishaan and arohi togatha for role k...so as u say that i want the goa trip to be special for arjun ...nooo...if jia kissed her it will not be memoravle for us yaar plzzz dun make her kisss and arjun say her i love u ewww yuckkk   plzzz i wish arohi will be there lets wat u have plann ok when ur flashback will finish
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
plz update soon :)
deeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice and intresting post vrshn...πŸ‘πŸΌ
omg.. arjun get started to feel about arohi...πŸ˜† lol 
too happy with it...πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for the practice session of play where arjun get more jealous 😑 and gt angry on ishaan 😈
but its a good way how he realize that what he feels ❀️ about Arohi..
hope soon arohi also realize about her feelings..
i think it happens when Arjun is with Jia😈 on Goa tour where i think our sweet Arohi also suppose to be there coz she didnt want to loose the bet, but most importantly her Arjun
plz vrshni post next soon yaar cant wait for it
waiting eagerly 
Edited by deeshu - 12 years ago
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
ohh arjun is feeling for arohi ohh god is ff mein arjun sharmata bhi hai hehehehe love ur ff varshu u r gr8 writter
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update varshu. Loved it and u r nt bad at romantic stuff either. Waiting for the goa trip
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: deeshu

nice and intresting post vrshn...πŸ‘πŸΌ

omg.. arjun get started to feel about arohi...πŸ˜† lol 
too happy with it...πŸ˜ƒ
waiting for the practice session of play where arjun get more jealous 😑 and gt angry on ishaan 😈
but its a good way how he realize that what he feels ❀️ about Arohi..
hope soon arohi also realize about her feelings..
i think it happens when Arjun is with Jia😈 on Goa tour where i think our sweet Arohi also suppose to be there coz she didnt want to loose the bet, but most importantly her Arjun
plz vrshni post next soon yaar cant wait for it
waiting eagerly 

deeshu...you are a true sweet heart...every time i read your comments i feel like i should make it better at least for your sake! first let arjun realise it completely...thn he will start to drive her crazy with his tactics..lolz!!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

Awesome update varshu. Loved it and u r nt bad at romantic stuff either. Waiting for the goa trip

thanks...i hope to make the goa trip upto your expectations...coz days in goa are going to be very important in this story :):)
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kmh2angel

good update !!!!!!!!!!!double date was awsome and arjun is soo jealous seeing ishaan and arohi togatha for role k...so as u say that i want the goa trip to be special for arjun ...nooo...if jia kissed her it will not be memoravle for us yaar plzzz dun make her kisss and arjun say her i love u ewww yuckkk   plzzz i wish arohi will be there lets wat u have plann ok when ur flashback will finish

thanks a lot...so you don't want jia to kiss arjun eventhough if arjun is not kissing her back??
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyalganwani

ohh arjun is feeling for arohi ohh god is ff mein arjun sharmata bhi hai hehehehe love ur ff varshu u r gr8 writter

thanks a lot pri di :):)
mera arjun,kmh ki arjun punj aur arjun singhania ka mixture hai
...isiliye woh sharmata bhi hai aur logon ko maartha bhi hai πŸ˜‰
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shritti

nice update

plz update soon :)

sure..thanks :)
we've been bumping into each other a lot i guess...i love playing th me first me seond game with you..lolzπŸ˜†