Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

just friends?!.. nah! updated 135 - Page 20

angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
wow cool totally loving your story
he frndshp whch they share is so cool and deep
and the past all connection why she lys all guys thngs I get the point now I found it weird initially
cool concpt and love the way you portray it
love your story arjun a lot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFuzzybear69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Pleeease update!!!

Am waiting!!!
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
had a really busy day, so the update is a bit short, and the promo scene, you'll get to see it in the next update! i'm so sorryfor making it this short!

||CHAPTER FIVE||

in the party, romit had asked shefali for a dance while sanchit was busy going around the place, and seeing what all things in the party actually kept the crowd busy.(why do you think he does this?)
shefali:"arjun and arohi are late,hope everything is fine" said a little worried.
romit turns her around in a twirl and points towards the entrance, arohi and arjun were entering the hall, hand-in-hand.shefali just squeaked,"they look too good together! i never really noticed that arohi looks so beautiful and arjun this hot.they really compliment each other,look at them,they're wearing black and red such a beautiful combination!" romit was like"yea...everyone else except them know that they are made for each other!".shefali just then noticed that not only her but every single pair of eyes in the hall were on them! with that a mischevious smile spread across her face which didn't go unnoticed by romit.

arjun and arohi came towards them,they were talking about the party and the things which happened today for a few minutes and arjun asked arohi for a dance, of course she accepted.

romit " temme! what are you upto?"asked while she was dragging him towards rajveer and sanchit. romit was sure that she was cooking some plans looking at her excited face.once at their tanle, she started explaining them the plan,rajveer himself said that the plan was brilliant and how they had not thought of something like this.romit was loving the fact that he got to see various shades of her in one single day! *what do you thik her plan was??
rajveer: when are gonna start with its execution?
sanchit: right now!
romit:but how?? what about the girl?
shefu:don't worry! just tell me if there is girl in this party who'll die to be with arjun?
romit:who wouldn't die to be with arjun singhania?
shefu:well, the girl has to be sexy!
romit:jia bhatia!

romit introduced shefu to jia,then he turned to leave but shefu caught him by his wrist and said"she's perfect!"before leaving with jia.romit stood rooted to the same place and said "no,you are!".
rajveer and sanchit noticed that shefali was laughing and squeaking like her friends for a few minutes and saw that she had told something in jia's ears which lit up her whole face and few minutes after that jia went to the dance floor,while shefali came back smiling victoriously!
romit:how did you convince her??
shefu:girl's secret!
sanchit:oh c'mon!
shefu:nothing i just told that arjun had told me that he was interested in her!
romit,sanchit &rajveer:whaaat?? dropping their jaws open.
rajveer: this is going to be a killer, if she finds out you lied then you're dead my friend!
romit: yep..he is right, if arjun finds out that we had planned something like this for him,then we are dead.
sanchit: stop it guys,remember we're doing this for a cause??
shefu: thank god at leasst you understood sanchit! listen up guys,from what i have heard about arjun,he likes flirting.now, jia will definitely try to throw herself over him, as usual arjun will flirt with her,while jia will try to make him hers forever by removing arohi out of her way! thats when our actual plan will start! do you guys understand?
rajveer: to say that its brilliant is an understatement!
they all sat back to enjoy the show!

arjun and arohi totally forgot that there were so many people around them,they were busy talking about anything and everything. may be this is what people call as sweet nothings! whatever it was arohi felt secure in his arms and arjun was happy just for being with her! they knew what they felt for each other, to everyone they were just friends...but they knew that they were not just friends but best friends!!

arohi just then noticed something and became excited!
arohi: hey monster, listen up...
arjun: hmm...*staring at her,thinking abut nothing in particular*
arohi shook him and said"you won't believe it, jia bhatia is staring at you,if i'm not wrong she is giving you seductive glances!
arjun said:which part of it is unbelievable??trust me.. i'm irresistable...especially for girls!
arohi: yea rite..*sarcastically* but they feel that way only till they start dating you!
arjun: what do you mean? every girl dies to be arjun singhania's date!
arohi:thats why...you've never had a steady girlfriend for more than a week!
arjun: what?? how dare you! wait...let me prove it to you that 'once under my charm,girls can never come out of it! '
arohi: bet?
arjun: its on!
arohi:okay, you'll have to go steady with jia for a month!
arjun:its going to be a cake walk for me.

your comments and suggestions are very important to us! please do hit the like button and comment...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! if you want any changes also, you can tell me through your comments...
please guys...there is no need to be diplomatic,you can tell me about the flaws in this update!

i want your guesses abt these:
what do you think shefali is upto??
do you think arjun will win the bet?
what troubles will jia bring for our arjuhi??
btwn whom did the promo convo occu
r??
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys dad is nw fyn. He talkd today so m vry happy. Thank god dat d operatn goes successfuly. Thanx a lot guys.
Priyal,dal de mujhe jail main bt thanx to kahna hai na. Cz i mean it 4m heart. I was so tensd. N u guys n ur words make me feel gud.
Varsh,u always do above my expectatns. M feel so lucky n happy 2 hv u in my lyf.
Luv u a lot guys...
.vrshn. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonkmh

Guys dad is nw fyn. He talkd today so m vry happy. Thank god dat d operatn goes successfuly. Thanx a lot guys.
Priyal,dal de mujhe jail main bt thanx to kahna hai na. Cz i mean it 4m heart. I was so tensd. N u guys n ur words make me feel gud.
Varsh,u always do above my expectatns. M feel so lucky n happy 2 hv u in my lyf.
Luv u a lot guys...

love you too mady...you always make me feel good...hope dad recovers soon :)

i wanted so much to happen in this update...but unfortunately i'm too tired...but anyways i'll make it up tomorrow!
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey cahl ab senti mat maar
tu khush toh humm khush
varshu gr8 update
.vrshn. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyalganwani

hey cahl ab senti mat maar

tu khush toh humm khush
varshu gr8 update

thanks pri... and if you want any particular scene to happen between arjuhi, please tell we'll include it in the updates n it'll be fun :)

--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yaar mein issliye nhi bol rahi kunki jo mein bolu woh ho jaye toh maza nhi ayega koi unexpected cheez ho toh usse dekh kar accha lagta hai maza ata hai
.vrshn. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyalganwani

yaar mein issliye nhi bol rahi kunki jo mein bolu woh ho jaye toh maza nhi ayega koi unexpected cheez ho toh usse dekh kar accha lagta hai maza ata hai

hmm...in that case, you can pm me...if you want anything in particular to happen :):)
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ooh Great Update :)) I Am Excited Of The Bet.. Cont Soon