Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
||PROMO||

ISHAAN said that "your punishment miss.arohi ahluwalia is that you have to kiss a guy here!"
arjun's clenches his fist ready to hit him when rajveer holds him back!
arohi smiles and looks at the faces of all guys standing there and finally she moves towards ishaan with a wide smile playing on her lips!
arjun's face turns as red as as a tomato seeing all this!!

what do think will happen tomorrow?? do write your guesses here!
with love
varshini

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HEEEH... dats too cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ
basketball n arjuhi ek dam kkhh styl rahul + anjali lol๐Ÿ˜‰
n ragged by juniors hehehehe dats very gd ...๐Ÿ˜†
 n abt d promo def ds tym also aohi will dissapoint him n kiss arjun ..am i ryt??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by aparna4karanika - 12 years ago
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved how they changed from seniors ragging to juniors, but you didnt state why arohi txt him so many times, and then didnt reply when he rang her. just curious. plz pm me when you do next one, so i can keep up.

THANKS
sezo thumbnail
hey where did the prmo come from, not fair, when i started reading wasnt there, anyways. i hope she kisses arjun in the end. plz plz dont make her kiss him.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

HEEEH... dats too cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ
basketball n arjuhi ek dam kkhh styl rahul + anjali lol๐Ÿ˜‰
n ragged by juniors hehehehe dats very gd ...๐Ÿ˜†
 n abt d promo def ds tym also aohi will dissapoint him n kiss arjun ..am i ryt??๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh yea...how didn't i remember kuch kuch hota hai?? i was thinking for various movies for basket ball scene and couln't even get one! it was totally imaginary...i don't even know how far it is logical ๐Ÿ˜›
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

loved how they changed from seniors ragging to juniors, but you didnt state why arohi txt him so many times, and then didnt reply when he rang her. just curious. plz pm me when you do next one, so i can keep up.

THANKS

thanks yar...i'm still trying to figure out how to pm so many ppl..๐Ÿ˜›and that text thing...you'll find the answer in the next update ๐Ÿ˜Š
sezo thumbnail
thanks yar...i'm still trying to figure out how to pm so many ppl..๐Ÿ˜›and that text thing...you'll find the answer in the next update ๐Ÿ˜Š

no probs, take your time, i will still try and find your ff. but plz dont stop writing.
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

no probs, take your time, i will still try and find your ff. but plz dont stop writing.

don't worry, this ff is gonna be a pretty long one, it might take months to complete and we'll be updating till the story gets a justified ending๐Ÿ˜Š
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Sezo,dnt worry varsh is nt d cv's of kmh2. I cnt jst thnk abt d horribl ending. We wont let dis ff at any cicumstances lyk dat. Dnt worry. N galiyan dene ke liye u r always welcm. On behalf of varsh.lolz.
oh,so this ishan is mad bout aru๐Ÿ˜‰ i wish he won't be a love triangle๐Ÿคข and please please dun let her kiss ishaan no way plzz make him kiss arjun if she did kiss to ishaan๐Ÿ’” then iam going to kill you๐Ÿ˜ก plsss make her kiss arjun ๐Ÿ˜ณ
1.when will they fall for each other??โค๏ธ
2.why arohi leave her??๐Ÿ˜”
3.when flashback will end????โ“
and most important thing plss try to give long updates๐Ÿ˜Š