Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

wow varshu🤗chupi rushtam not only a gr8 FF reader but a writer too huh?

well deffo add me in the PM list

and luving the plotline its really gud

thanks sur! it just happened all of a sudden...hope you like it :):)
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i'm glad you started an ff. as i thought you will be amzing at this. loved it so far. cant wait for the next chappy.

ps: plz pm me when you do next chapter.

thanks
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sezo

i'm glad you started an ff. as i thought you will be amzing at this. loved it so far. cant wait for the next chappy.

ps: plz pm me when you do next chapter.

thanks

thank you so much :):)
.vrshn. thumbnail
|| st.stephen's college ||

st.stephens was that college where all the so called posh-kids of mumbai gather!another year at st.stephens,the buidings of which have stood for more than 100 years are still standing strong! st.stephens is one such college which with every coming year leads to the self discovery of many students who are in search for a meaning of their life! st.stephens stands as the light in the darkness for many of them!  instead of focusing on preparing the students for their career,st.stephens prepares its students for their life! As usual,this year also,the college is eagerly waiting for its latest batch of caterpillars, who'll fly out as butter flies! The college was all set to welcome the latest batch who were going prove themselves the best and were going to make the college want them back! The coolest kids in Mumbai are all set to rock this college!!

a peep into the lives of the few students of st.stephens whose lives we will be following in the upcoming updates,

[malhotra twins] Romit Malhotra and Naina Malhotra:
looking at them who can tell that they are twins??they are poles apart both in their looks and character!!  Romit enjoys partying n chilling out with friends while Naina is a in-and-out padakoo!! he has black hair and the macho kind of guy who bullies almost everyone around(except his friends ofcourse! he cannot bully them even if he wanted to coz they found every action of his, funny! even if he bullies them, they would probably be rolling on the floor laughing!!) while naina had brown wavy hair and wore spectacles! her looks, thats where people go wrong!she looks so innocent and cute but she had a naughty side to her which only arohi and romit knew about! even if they told others about it no one would believe!

Shefali Agnihotri :
shefali has straight black hair which is as soft as her character and voice! she loved to sing and dance! she loves to be seen in ethnic wears *may be thats why most(note its 'most' not 'all') of the time she sticks to her salwar suits*

Arohi Ahluwalia:
arohi has black hair with natural princess curls!! while at parties,she is a pretty lass who is high on fashion** but definitely not a bimbo! at college,she is too popular that even her casual wear becomes a fashion statement ! when she passes, you can see the guys going week on their knees and girls giving jealousy stares or wispering 'so cool !', well...what's the use??she doesn't give a damn about what people think of her!

shefali was arohi's bestie who lived in delhi..all her life and has now come to mumbai for college on arohi's insistance and she stays with arohi!the ahluwalias and the agnihotris are family friends that is they have known each other for generations, that made her parents give a nod for her stay with arohi !!
arohi and shefali are two different poles too! but they shared a few similarities too, they both had parents who earned like money making machines but never had time for their children and both of them were the only-daughters as well and to top it all they were both tech-freaks!! they were not padakoos but then they were one among the toppers! but the main point which made them poles apart was the fact that arohi was more interested in sports, parties, bets, fights and the more important of all'what was arjun upto?'!!

Rajveer Singh:

raj is naina's strongest competition for the top rank and the only guy in the gang who did well in studies! raj's parents had passed away when he was very young, so he grew up at his uncle's place. he made himself busy with basket ball, guitar and studies in order to battle with his lonliness. his lonliness lost the battle, the day he met arjun at basket ball practice! after studies, he plans to take over his parent's call center which his uncle(mr.bajaj) is handling now.his uncle has other plans for him too, one of which is getting his daughter tamanna married to him! ?*everyone in the gang knows about it..lolz*

Sanchit basu:
both his parents are doctors and they wanted him to become one too!!but our sanchit wanted his career to be the thing he enjoyed the most! though he was not sure of what he wanted to become, he knew that it was not profession of being a doctor for sure!

Arjun Singhania:
he is the star! he has always been the center of attention at school and is sure that its gonna be the same at college! okai...i don't want to beat around the bush! so...straight to his character,he is the rich-spoiled son of the business tycoons rudra and kumud sighania, who thinks that it is his birth right to spend every penny his father earns!!his world revolves around his family, arohi, parties, sports, his car and friends!!  last thing he cares about in this world is his studies but still much to the annoyance of other students he always ends up with good grades!!that is the main reason he gets pampered a lot by his dad! no one(not even rashi n rudra) till date knows the secret behind his good grades except kumud! the credit to his good grades actually goes to his night stays at arohi's house,the day before the exams!!
kumud believed that it was the magic arohi does on arjun on the night before the exam was what fetched him good grades!! may be because of this she considered arohi to be her third child!you can also say that she loved arohi more than her kids! rudra didn't know all these but he has always liked arohi for her smart and bold attitude!
for arjun, arohi was the centre of gravity of his universe! he will tease her,he can hurt her,he can scold her and he can also fight with her!!but mind it..only he can! no one else could dare to go near her!!she was his best friend, his teacher, his partner at crime and his most dreaded enemy!! when he wants to cry, her shoulder will always be there for him! if he is alone, he knows he can go to her! when things are out of control, he knows she'll bring it under her control! he knew she was there for him whenever he wanted and he would also stand by her side till the very end!
kumud and rudra were the coolest parents a child could have! every teenager craved for parents like them!so did arohi! they gave them ample freedom, love and care! rashi was their little princess who was year younger than arjun! she must have been the sweetest girl on earth,anyone who meets can only like her! so did arohi!
Arohi didn't want her parents to be cool, but all she wanted was to see them once in a day but her luck, they hardly had any time for her! she got to see them only once in a year! atleast,they made sure that they spend their day with their daughter on her b'day!

please do hit the like button! this was just like a character sketch...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! :D
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow u give so fast updt well reading it now
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congo vrshini 4 ur new ff..
n i want pm so plz add me to ur pm list...
res
kafi lambi update h padh lu fir comment krti hu...

.vrshn. thumbnail
a small incident
*flashback*

once in class 10, the gang wanted to go on small picnic for 2 days to arjun's farmhouse on the outskirts of the city, for relaxing before their board exams started! it was a wednesday but the 10th graders had only half day(11am) school followed by a month of study holidays so they planned to leave at 12 noon(as soon as the bell rings)...but what happened was they were told at the last minute that they had to stay till 12:30, till lunch break! the whole gang was upset as they knew that ramu khakha(arjun's driver who lives with him,his parents have given him the whole responsibility of arjun!) would leave to his village at 12, he was going to drop them at the farm house and leave...but now?! tadda at 11:30. rang the bell and came the princi's voice making an announcement...that due to an emergency,all the teachers were supposed to assemble at the auditorium and students will have their luch break at 11:30, that is one-hour before the actual time! arjun literally danced at the end of the announcement!!
the next day, at the farm house, arjun was on phone with rashi, arohi who was at the pool noticed his face changing expression every second!as soon as he cut the phone,
 arohi:"tume pata hai arjun? you can  become an great actor one day!"
 arjun:"huh?!"
arohi:"haha...look at your expression man!! you are so dramatic!!"
arjun:"says the drama queen!"
arohi:"after what i saw now,i'm sure you would beat me at drama!"
arjun:"whatever! but you would have given worser expressions if you had heard what rashi just said to me!"
he continued "yesterday, princi had gone to some other achool for some meeting, so the announcement should have been made by someone else! "
rajveer:"may be some other teacher made it!"
romit:"man it was princi's voice..i remember!"
sanchit:"if princi was not there, and some teacher is making an announcement why would they imitate princi's voice??!"
arjun:"shut up dumbo!! let me finish it completely! princi had locked her room and taken the key with her! so there was no chance of others getting in!"
romit:"whoever did it was a mastermind!"
arjun:"and yea, the teachers suspect that it must have been a student who knew the school little too well! coz it was found that the person has used the switch in the store room about which not even most teachers knew of"
rajveer:"there was secret switch and we didn't know of it?? not so cool"
sanchit:"yea dude! we need to go on an inspection throughout the school and may be we may end up finding some cool stuff like these!"
arohi was staring at naina the whole time*who else other than arohi knew that there was a switch to the bell and a microphone in the store room?? the one and only naina malhotra*and arjun noticed that arohi had not uttered a single word about the whole thing.
arjun:"i guess someone is jealous that there is someone else who could pull off a cooler prank!!" *grinning*
sanchit:"who arjun?"
arohi:"shut up arjun! that person wouldn't have pulled this off without my help!"
rajveer:"yea rite...don't take pride in others achievement!"
arohi just gave a know-it-all smile and with a last glance at naina she left the pool! that rang a bell in romit's head*who else can imitate princi's voice so well other than naina??*
romit:"god!! arohi is right!!" *naina realised romits glare towards her and she left in a hurry giving him a smile*
rajveer:" about what??"
arjun:"leave it dude! someone has helped us without even realising it!"
romit:"yea rite*sarcastically* without realising!!"

so guys...you must have got some idea of their characters now! please do hit the like button and comment...'em open for both positive and negative critisism!! :D
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..anshita..

congo vrshini 4 ur new ff..
n i want pm so plz add me to ur pm list...
res
kafi lambi update h padh lu fir comment krti hu...

thank you...:)
sure..will wait :)
.vrshn. thumbnail
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

gr8 update luvd it

thanks...but i felt that most of it would have been dry...wait till next update :)
salmankh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
YEAH!!  Just read it and love the start!  PM me please and can't wait to read more!