Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET (Page 75)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

bharthi gud night ... drink atleast milk ... before u go to bed ... do not sleep empty stomach ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtisptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

my cousins are here so me will leave for home in 10 minutes. i will come online via mobile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtisptrnodewdropred

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by sindu1231

@deepz i gave answer to ur question ... but don;t remember the page ... chk karlo ... 2 days nothing happene we were signing the petition ... now tired signing so talking 2 each other  ...

@all - lvraaz ...he always posts videos ... i don;t know why ... some times some songs i have never heard before ... in the enw thread he was posting all maaneet scenes form the beginning i wonder Y ...

@all - june 1 st is aashu's bday ... i have 2 go there to attend it ... but at the same time i need to join college yaar ... don;t know wht the college authorities will say ... & aashu wants mehendi till her shoulders LOLit seems ... i need to apply mehendi to her ... so i will be travelling if i get permission ... & this will be her first bday i will b  attending ...

HIMA ARE YOU PLAYING OR TS TRUE THAT YOU ARE GONNA MEET HER..btw who is having maan this month...LOL

bharthi i am not palying yaar ... babies birthday is on the same day & i have 2 give my certificates & take appointment order on the same day ... if i don;t go ... it will not be gud ... if i go ... i will have 2 join on 3rd ... so will they allow me 2 join late ... that;s the question ...

maan is mine till 31st of this month ...LOL
di you kindly PM me your address na...maahi babies birthday...wow...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sakshi.ekansh IF-Rockerz
sakshi.ekansh
sakshi.ekansh

@all- me love reading ur cnvrsations...
I am nt feeling well right now so me going 2 sign the petition 4 some time and then will go to bed ... Gud nite! Will catch u all 2moro and yes LOVE U ALL...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bharathi_gurtisptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

LOL@deepz...how are you deepz...i think its long time i spoke with you...and i am collecting the movies you sent me..i saw BRIDE WARS., BECAUSE YOU SAID SO...WHAT A GIRL WANTS...ALL WERE GOOD...I AM DOWNLOADING BEHIND THE ENEMY LINES...BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THAT JENNIFER ANNISTON MOVIE YAR..IT WAS QUIET BORING...
@reena...simply didn't felt like eating..thats why...but now feeling hungry...its okay i am preparing tea..i will have it...LOL

bharthi eat some fruits ... u should have mangoes naa ... eat them ...
yes di i will eat them..actually i had mangoes only for lunch..its okay i can have one more again..LOLWink

U had mangoes for lunch Shockedu want 2 starve urself or what ... from tomorrow onwards ... stop starving & start eating ...

Bharathi_gurtisptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sakshi.ekansh

@all- me love reading ur cnvrsations...
I am nt feeling well right now so me going 2 sign the petition 4 some time and then will go to bed ... Gud nite! Will catch u all 2moro and yes LOVE U ALL...

sakshi ... keep posting in the thread dear ... then u will know every one ... well if u r tired then u better rest ... if u want 2 sign rhe petition ... i will not stop u ... coz tht is also important ... take care ... hope u feel better

Edited by dewdropred - 29 May 2011 at 1:21pm

Bharathi_gurtisakshi.ekansh

Bharathi_gurti IF-Dazzler
Bharathi_gurti
Bharathi_gurti

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@hima..okay di  but just now had teaSmile...good night di
@sakshi..i am bharathi dear...but i cant chat with you today..hope i meet n some other day
@reena...sorry i cant see you today,...me gonna sleep..
@spee...good night sweety...where are you...still in page 60LOL or signing the petitionTongue...good nightWink...
@all...bye good nightEmbarrassed..love you allHeart...

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

@ hima di ur married i didn't know, see know i know that i don't know so many things about crazies, di i don't cook simple i go for fancy, me learnt chicken biryani, chicken manchow soup, chicken manchurian and fried rice, prawn chill and some more dishes
@ reena hugs to you to
@ bharthi taken is an awesome film, watch 27 dresses as well, its loved actually by girls who hv been bridesmaid or wanna be bridesmaids

reni give me the receipies of all the dishes u mentioned above ... would like 2 try them ... i cook chicken & mutton ... very very gud ... that is my speaciality LOL

Go to top