Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET - Page 58

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

@all- me love reading ur cnvrsations...
I am nt feeling well right now so me going 2 sign the petition 4 some time and then will go to bed ... Gud nite! Will catch u all 2moro and yes LOVE U ALL...

sakshi ... keep posting in the thread dear ... then u will know every one ... well if u r tired then u better rest ... if u want 2 sign rhe petition ... i will not stop u ... coz tht is also important ... take care ... hope u feel better
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@hima..okay di  but just now had tea😊...good night di
@sakshi..i am bharathi dear...but i cant chat with you today..hope i meet n some other day
@reena...sorry i cant see you today,...me gonna sleep..
@spee...good night sweety...where are you...still in page 60😆 or signing the petition😛...good night😉...
@all...bye good night😳..love you all❤️...
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leverne

@ hima di ur married i didn't know, see know i know that i don't know so many things about crazies, di i don't cook simple i go for fancy, me learnt chicken biryani, chicken manchow soup, chicken manchurian and fried rice, prawn chill and some more dishes
@ reena hugs to you to
@ bharthi taken is an awesome film, watch 27 dresses as well, its loved actually by girls who hv been bridesmaid or wanna be bridesmaids

reni give me the receipies of all the dishes u mentioned above ... would like 2 try them ... i cook chicken & mutton ... very very gud ... that is my speaciality 😆
dewdropred thumbnail

bharthi - gud night ... just like spee ... i am also slow ... if our super spammmers are here then probably i & spee might be in page 6- 😆but now i am in page 73 i think so 😆

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@bharthi di- hello di... Dnt wry We'll chat 2moro ...
@Hima di- Di i was here only just silently reading ur cnvrsations... I too want to know all of the crazies so was trying to know by their posts... And actualy i m using my phn na coz of the net prob so being in front of the phn 4 a long time i had a little headache thats all... Me a migraine patient na so hota rehta hai...
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divareena

hima - i wanted them to go to sleep but yaar that did not happen. Ulta i felt sleepy😆

un dono ko sulaathe sulathe u slept 😆or were feeling sleepy
dewdropred thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

@bharthi di- hello di... Dnt wry We'll chat 2moro ...
@Hima di- Di i was here only just silently reading ur cnvrsations... I too want to know all of the crazies so was trying to know by their posts... And actualy i m using my phn na coz of the net prob so being in front of the phn 4 a long time i had a little headache thats all... Me a migraine patient na so hota rehta hai...

oh u have migrane ... hmmm ... that;s very very bad head ache some times becomes unbearable ...
 reg - crazies u can know them step by step ... we have plenty of time ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@bharthi-lol yes i was just going thru pages yaar u all spam so much and frm 2mrw tho v have our two spamming queens varsha and aash then to hima and me paagal ho jaayenge!😉

anywys chalo u take rest sweetheart...gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

@sakshi-aww take care dear...gn sweet maaneet dreams sweety

@reena-aare yar aaj itna spamming so i wa sjust trying to catch up with u all!...reena muje aur hima ko ab kal ka darr hai imagine varsha and aash  dono milke kitni spamming karenge?...poor hima and me😭😆
dewdropred thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leverne

@hima di work is imp but its exploitation, we are send to places we don't wanna go but we cant even object...anyways me going now bye.

yes reni ... agree most of the times people do exploit ... this is what happens every where ... very rare cases u find gud higher officials / boss
divareena thumbnail
Hima. I was feeling sleepy. They have too much energy.

Bharti -eat something. Don't go to sleep on am empty stomach