Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@ hima di if i come to if 24/7 and make post, who will complete ma internship and ma boss keeps on giving me work...i wanted to enjoy the last 2 months of internship but bad luck...
dewdropred thumbnail

@reni & preeti - gud night ... sweet dreamz ...

divareena thumbnail
bharti - you have a point about not engaging children with TV, but they are so used to watching it  that it makes it difficult to stop them

i put the film on so i can come and talk to you.πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

@ hima di if i come to if 24/7 and make post, who will complete ma internship and ma boss keeps on giving me work...i wanted to enjoy the last 2 months of internship but bad luck...

Ur work is more imp that GF ... so first complete ur intership ... take rest as u also have back ache ... looks like we all have back ache ...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: divareena

bharti - you have a point about not engaging children with TV, but they are so used to watching it  that it makes it difficult to stop them

i put the film on so i can come and talk to you.πŸ˜†

tthats okay...but try to avoid it 99%...πŸ˜†
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ all me going now, very tired hv to go to office tomorrow morning, and having a back ache and feeling very sleepy, after exams i need 10 hrs sleep...gosh i am become so lazy now, and will come tomorrow morn from office, ma sir is sending me to a hospital to audit, can't bear the smell, but hv to cant help it...

aww take care dear...

even i used to sleep so much before but frm the past few months i sleep so late!...i will be watching maaneet old epis or on geet forum until 3-4 am and sometimes to i slept at arnd 7-8 in the morning i did that like twice in the past 1 month...and day befor ei slept at 8 am but that bcuz i was busy collecting and sending messages to save Our Life Our MAANEET Our GHSP😊

and hima is right u will bcum dazzler and rockerz soon like us!πŸ˜‰

gn sweet maaneet dreams dear
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
@ hima di ur married i didn't know, see know i know that i don't know so many things about crazies, di i don't cook simple i go for fancy, me learnt chicken biryani, chicken manchow soup, chicken manchurian and fried rice, prawn chill and some more dishes
@ reena hugs to you to
@ bharthi taken is an awesome film, watch 27 dresses as well, its loved actually by girls who hv been bridesmaid or wanna be bridesmaids
dewdropred thumbnail

hima - i have put their favourite harry potter on, which is why i am able to come online. in the afternoon i took them to the park so if they run around, they would get tired and give me less stress🀣

bhrati - trust me babysitting older boys is tiring.  all they want to do is play football with anything they can find, even a potato would do

reni - congrats on IF dazzler. DKK is Hima's dik kya kare, which we all love😊

aashu - i hope you thought of all of us when you had pav bhaji

if they were tired they should have gone to bed naa ...πŸ˜†did not sleep kya ... reena tu tho chalu nikli re ... anything for crazies ... gud job ...

thansk reena for loving DKK ...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

bharti - drdee1 is daisy. My turn is in december, loool i have a long way to go.πŸ˜†

when have you got maan?

all@ we miss mona

i think its next june...forgot...@hima find out the exact  month that i will be having maan...πŸ˜†
dewdropred thumbnail

@ hima di ur married i didn't know, see know i know that i don't know so many things about crazies, di i don't cook simple i go for fancy, me learnt chicken biryani, chicken manchow soup, chicken manchurian and fried rice, prawn chill and some more dishes
@ reena hugs to you to
@ bharthi taken is an awesome film, watch 27 dresses as well, its loved actually by girls who hv been bridesmaid or wanna be bridesmaids

reni - i have been married since the past 8 years dear πŸ˜†

me ... samata ... mona ... dee ... roch - we are married ... rest of the crazies are unmarried ...