Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET - Page 54

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@hima di, learn to cook it, me trying ma hand at cooking now a days, since i am free mom is forcing me to learn but don't get time because of office, who is aashu btw, ur niece?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: leverne

@ bharthi watch the karate kid and TAKEN i think i told u before, i am sure u'l love it

@hima di sorry how could i forget DKK, u hv to update soon now...

yeh dear sorry i forgot to tell you...TAKEN WAS VERY NICE..THAT SUSPENSE AND THAT THRILL MADE ME TO SIT OVER THE TIP OF MY CHAIR..I JUST WATCHED IT LAST WEEK IN MY NIGHT DUTY๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜†.THE MAN WHO ACTED AS FATHER WAS REALLY SUPER GOOD DEAR..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.
KARATE KID I SAW IN TAMIL๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†.AND I ENJOYED I๐Ÿ˜ณT.ACTUALLY I LOVED JACKIE IN IT...๐Ÿ˜ณ
dewdropred thumbnail

thanks hima di...wow u got all that info...wow...main if rockers kab banugi...oops step by step first goldie na...i need to learn all these terms...

reni - if u sit in IF almost 24/ 7 & in 10 days make 1000 posts ... 100 posts per day ๐Ÿ˜†then in no time u can become rockerz ๐Ÿ˜† 

u will not belive me i became rockerz in 20 days after i became a dazzler ๐Ÿ˜†since that day i thought i am In IF too much ... looks like i don't have a life so stopped posting much๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃab dekho I crossed even 11000 posts ๐Ÿ˜†
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divareena

daisy has got maan for june.๐Ÿ˜†

WHO IS DAISY BY THE WAY...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
divareena thumbnail
bharti - drdee1 is daisy. My turn is in december, loool i have a long way to go.๐Ÿ˜†

when have you got maan?

all@ we miss mona
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
@ all me going now, very tired hv to go to office tomorrow morning, and having a back ache and feeling very sleepy, after exams i need 10 hrs sleep...gosh i am become so lazy now, and will come tomorrow morn from office, ma sir is sending me to a hospital to audit, can't bear the smell, but hv to cant help it...
@hii sakshi...

@all...gud nyt crazies take care.see ya...
divareena thumbnail
๐Ÿค—reni - oh no go and take some rest.  lots of hugs from us๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
@REENA..I CAN NEVER BABY SIT YAR...BUT I CAN PLAY WITH BOYS AROUND๐Ÿ˜†...ANYWAYS...GOOD NA THAT YOU GOT SOME MO\VIES๐Ÿ˜›...BUT MY KIND REQUEST..NEVER TRY THIS AGAIN..NEVER MAKE CHILDREN ENGAGED with tv... because slowly they get separated from parents and elders...never show them this unreal world...what i am telling you is truth..๐Ÿ˜›... Edited by sindu1231 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

@hima di, learn to cook it, me trying ma hand at cooking now a days, since i am free mom is forcing me to learn but don't get time because of office, who is aashu btw, ur niece?????

yes aashu is my little niece ... she will turn 3 on june 1 ...

what did u learn 2 cook ... i never cooked till i got married ๐Ÿ˜†my experimenting started after my marriage ... ๐Ÿ˜†

before marriage used 2 cook ... but very rarely ๐Ÿ˜†as aashu's mom my younger sis is better cook thn me ... so she used 2 cook when she felt like ...

i was always a book worn stuck to my books ๐Ÿ˜†