Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET - Page 52

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†
This content was originally posted by: divareena

me rushed them with dinner and now ,๐Ÿ˜† i have come online. Once their parents come, they will drop me off home. 

hey reena are you really enjoying baby sitting๐Ÿ˜†..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..to play with8/9/10 yrs old is fine...but baby sitting is!!Q!๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
reena wats dkk... @ aash pav bhaji...lucky its my fav...
divareena thumbnail
aww bharti ๐Ÿค—why have you not had your dinner yet. 

Deeps - how are you๐Ÿค—

where is varsha
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@guys if you decipher luvraz's post do let me know that guy always talks in riddles..me off ...will sign some more ...then off to sleep tommorow again 9 to 9...
@all goodnight sweet maaneet dreams...
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

@spee yes me too saw that..now i can't decipher that can you?

samata is he hinting that soon v will get a song seq on MAANEET?...hope so๐Ÿ˜
leverne thumbnail
good night sam...even i dont understand his posts sometimes...
divareena thumbnail
hima - i have put their favourite harry potter on, which is why i am able to come online. in the afternoon i took them to the park so if they run around, they would get tired and give me less stress๐Ÿคฃ

bhrati - trust me babysitting older boys is tiring.  all they want to do is play football with anything they can find, even a potato would do

reni - congrats on IF dazzler. DKK is Hima's dik kya kare, which we all love๐Ÿ˜Š

aashu - i hope you thought of all of us when you had pav bhaji
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
reena i completed 500 posts...if dazzler s far away now, pehle goldie na...
dewdropred thumbnail

@deepz i gave answer to ur question ... but don;t remember the page ... chk karlo ... 2 days nothing happene we were signing the petition ... now tired signing so talking 2 each other  ...

@all - lvraaz ...he always posts videos ... i don;t know why ... some times some songs i have never heard before ... in the enw thread he was posting all maaneet scenes form the beginning i wonder Y ...

@all - june 1 st is aashu's bday ... i have 2 go there to attend it ... but at the same time i need to join college yaar ... don;t know wht the college authorities will say ... & aashu wants mehendi till her shoulders ๐Ÿ˜†it seems ... i need to apply mehendi to her ... so i will be travelling if i get permission ... & this will be her first bday i will b  attending ...
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜†@deepz...how are you deepz...i think its long time i spoke with you...and i am collecting the movies you sent me..i saw BRIDE WARS., BECAUSE YOU SAID SO...WHAT A GIRL WANTS...ALL WERE GOOD...I AM DOWNLOADING BEHIND THE ENEMY LINES...BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THAT JENNIFER ANNISTON MOVIE YAR..IT WAS QUIET BORING...
@reena...simply didn't felt like eating..thats why...but now feeling hungry...its okay i am preparing tea..i will have it...๐Ÿ˜†