Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@prithi-i'm fine...thanks...how r u dear?

@hima-aww take care go and sleep now u can continue 2mrw...gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

can v not ask the person who started the petition or jyothi di to check if there is any problem?
divareena thumbnail
oh no aashu  - rest sweetie🤗

hima - you rest too as you must be tired.I will start signing now. 🤗
Originally posted by: sptrno

@prithi-i'm fine...thanks...how r u dear?

@hima-aww take care go and sleep now u can continue 2mrw...gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

can v not ask the person who started the petition or jyothi di to check if there is any problem?

i am also f9 spee...keeping my fingers crossed...for GHSP...
and hope our hard work pays...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
spee..hi..even i was thinking the same the geet fb has more than 170,000 fans so why didn't get the petition is complete now...
@hima did you apply for another job...
divareena thumbnail
aashu - i went to see my friend but all the way my mind was here that i want to come home so i can talk to you all and sign the petiton.

hima - please rest.

all@ when i was signing the petition yesterday it was very slow.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@all - hi ...

@all - i am so tired ... ab typing bhi nahin ho rahan hain ... waht i meant was ...

this was  a new college who called me ... & as i don't know the route mom accompanied me to that college ... but we did not reach the college ... coz busses were not available ... so waited at the bus stop for almost 1-2 hours ...were so tired ... so came back home mid way ...

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Hi Spandana di, aash di, samata di,hima di,reena di,mona di priti,aarti and all... How r u?
Spandana di-hope u took rest... how r u feeling now?
Hima di-di plz dont panic... Take rest and take care... Hum to sign kar hi rhe hain... Me will wake for 1 more hour to sign...
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@hima ok...take rest dear..we are signing...
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

spee..hi..even i was thinking the same the geet fb has more than 170,000 fans so why didn't get the petition is complete now...

@hima did you apply for another job...

samata ... all those fans might have double ID's  still yaar ... the petition should have been signed ... by now ...

i applied as many colleges i could ,... the first interview i attended i got the job ... so i was not going to the other interviews ... but this new college thy were calling me again & agian ... thought tht princy willl feel bad if i don;t go ... so decided to meet him ... but as was tired came back home mid way ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
ohhk hima...lekin u spoke to princi..he is ok with u coming another day??

sakshi..my day sucked badly!!