Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET - Page 15

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
AAsh dear I am blushing and suprised . Ye tumne kya likha ...so adorable so passionate so romantic maine kya bolu...I am speechless. I don't believe that its your first OS . Maaneet are romancing in the car wo my God you wrote the OS so unique and use so hard english dear mera ta halat kharab hone wala tha ...

Aash good job dear ...you are a good writer . All crazies are good writer except me .  Loved your OS so much and love you...continue soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

AAsh dear I am blushing and suprised . Ye tumne kya likha ...so adorable so passionate so romantic maine kya bolu...I am speechless. I don't believe that its your first OS . Maaneet are romancing in the car wo my God you wrote the OS so unique and use so hard english dear mera ta halat kharab hone wala tha ...

Aash good job dear ...you are a good writer . All crazies are good writer except me .  Loved your OS so much and love you...continue soon...

i know i told her she is a wonderful writer!!😃
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good morning crazies..in know luvraz has posted that geet is not ending anytime soon  but we cannot take the risk..we should continue with our efforts...
@hima reena me to hope dd is well...
last year gc was falling sick this year dd is falling sick...i guess the pressure is intense on then since the show runs on maaneet...

craziekudi thumbnail
kya entry maari na maan ne yesterday!!!

my tv was on fire!!!
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
fauziya ... we are signing the petition to save GHSP ... U 2 sign dear ... if u want 2 save our fav show ...

here is the link 2 the petition ...

leverne thumbnail
Thanks mona di for the pics...thanks hima di for the link i had lost it...i'l try to come to ci thread today...back to signing...love to all crazies...
leverne thumbnail
How many are signing...its only increasing by 3 votes and its quite frustrating...
dewdropred thumbnail

reni ... i came OL just now ... check the page at 6:57 & let me know how many it's increasing ... i am going to that page ... c u ... there ...

dewdropred thumbnail

@6:56 = 32232 siggies ...

@7:03 – 32258 siggies ...

dewdropred thumbnail
@7:09 – 32264 @7:15 – 32279