Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago

mona - meri jaan ... loved the pics u posted ... they both rock ... their comfort zone is increasing day by day ...  😍

samata - exactly ... looked like she was naaraz on some thing ... but she finally came into the mood ... I wonder what happened before ... 

@all - i also saw that ... he is very possesive abt his hair ... when she said it's also a wig 🤣 dekhne layak tha uska face 🤣 

par yaar ... the bad thing is she lost her hair 😭😭😭😭 coz of the wigs she is wearing ... i hope the wig does not hurt my princess ... 😭

I remember 1 article which came out when geet satrted ... she complained that she had 2 wear a wig coz of which she is loosing hair in patches ...😭😭😭I hope she does not loose more hair ...

& after they move to delhi we can have geet with new hair style ...
we can have her  curly hair ... there by she does not have to wear any  wig ...

Hi sweethearts,

@mona, hima, samata, reena, sakshi-lovely analysis dear

@aarthi-take care sweetheart...

@dee-hi dear...josh will be fine sweetheart...don't worry...everything will be alright...u said v shud e-mail to links in khushi's post...plz give me the link dear

@reni-hi darling

@prithi-hi dear

@mona-thanks for the lovely pics dear...

@aash-hi darling...tu hosh me aaa!

@sakshi, samta, prithi,  reena-thanks dearies

@samata and hima-aww u all were missing me...even i was missing u all so much...

@all...u know today i slept at 8 am in the morning bcuz i had to send all messages and articles to sia just slept for abt 3 hrs and then 1 hr in the evning bucz even in the afternoon i was busy in sorting out everything...my mom saw me awake in the morning and she was so worried...then i told my parents everything...luckily they know how v all r...they understood me and how v all feel abt Our GHSP and Our MAANEET...

i was online for so long last nite so came a bit late tonight and then my net got dc in 10 mins as soon as i logged in so then had to once again wait for so long had to fix net...finally it is fine now...

Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
spandana - u should get an award for being the dedicated maaneet fan  ... seriously ... now just go to bed ... night time sleep is very important thn day time ... if u can get min 5 - 6 hrs of night sleep it will b gud for every one ... so just go to bed ... now ... wake up at 7 in the morning & cont ur work ...
hima not only gc but my husband gets really annoyed if i touch his hair...i think it's a guy thing..
reena hima mona maybe dd was not well,...somehow she does not look completly fit to me...
i hope she is well...
hima they use so much make up na..their skin hair...becomes bad because of that...

Spee - oh no you need to rest. 🤗🤗🤗You are too good. We all are teling you to go and rest tonight or you are getting two sazaa's 😊

Hima - i feel for DD for losing her hair. i would love to see her curly hair in the episodes, she looks so cute.

i noticed that GC is also touch about his hair

all@ i forgot to eat so had to go down and get some food😆
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
Spandana Hats off to you...
spee get some sleep dear...
all goodnight catch you guys tomorrow...