Crazy Incredibles-Save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by divareena

Daisy - Hope everything will go well with josh's arthroscopy.  πŸ€— Dont worry i am sure everything will be fineπŸ€—

Thanks sweetheart πŸ€—

samata – bas yehin baki tha tejji & maan ki eye lock

dee & aash – I was not there in the thread yesterday coz of net prob … so did not know the convo tht happened … but 2 know maan's plan I guess we need to wait … or he actually gave us a hint that he knew this money lender was about to cheat beeji & that's why he purchased the house in time … coz if he does not some one else would & like always … we need to assume that … maan knew about this problem from before …. Reasons in detail if u want … I posted in another thread which I Pm ed u around 9 P.M. indian time …. U can check …

aash – masi said geet not to talk 2 maan … I heard it …

prithi – thanks dear … I am fine … how abt u …

samata – spee will enter with her analysis … wait … sabar karr … we always think alike don't we …

@dee everthing will be ok dear...don't worry..

@mona yes true he is good actor...
@all i think it will take sometime for the delhi track to start...
@hima.i am also good...
signing the petitions since morning...and posting too...

dee - will def pray for josh ... tell him all his masi's are praying for his speedy recovery ... don't worry deee ... every thing will be all right ... he will be fine ... gud night take rest dee ...

@hima yes we do...and i really liked teji-msk eye lock...
i know spee will enter but she usually comes by now...

SAVE OUR GHSP OUR MAANEET and US MAANEETIANS...

Hi crazie darlings,

MAANEET sabko dikhayenge apne pavitra paavan aur sacha atooth rishta pyar ka rishta dil ka rishta...

Episode was awesome...loved it

Everyone is so worried to who the new owner is and everyone's expressions seeing Maan as the new owner!...

Maan Singh Khurana is back!

Initially, Geet is shocked surprised and a bit worried...

Maasi and teji fuming with anger and once again have a false opinion that Maan has cum back to take revenge and show them neecha...

Pammi, Nandini, Lucky kind of worried and shocked...

MAANEET rassi ho ya kuch aur par MAANEET ki maahi maahi har jagah har waqt...hai so sweet and lovely...both always find one way or the other to be close to each other...

Loved MAANEET nok-jhok...Mishti ko tang karne mein maza aata hai and loved Geet in her hoshiyarpur express dhoon!...

Today Geet's worry concern shock surprise and tears for her Maan...here Geet is initially so surprised shocked and worried to see Maan as the new owner bcuz she cannot see Maasi or Teji once again having a false opinion abt her Maan...

Also felt so bad for Geet when maasi tells her it is her family issue so she shud stay out of it...the main reason to y Geet has stayed back is to show it to maasi teji and all that her Maan is a man of principles of trust honesty and transparency and he is not a cheater like they all assume...and the other reason y Geet has stayed back is bcuz she is hurt and feels guilty for hurting her family unknowingly so today when maasi asked her to stay out of her family issue, Geet's tears of pain aww...finally Geet was getting love and care of her family but today maasi's words broke her heart...and now after they know that Maan has bought the house they all even think that Maan has bought the house to show attitude and make maasi and all feel inferior...Maan never meant to hurt their self-respect but due to unpleasant circumstances, maasi and teji r having a false opinion once again...Maan bought the house to save maasi and all and not to hurt heir self-respect...Geet's tears of immense pain, helplessness and guilt that now her Maan's principles r questioned and that his self-respect and honour r hurt and questioned, now Geet will do everything to make maasi and teji see the real side of Maan sensitive sweet caring and loving side of Maan and to judge him frm his inner deep heart and soul and not go by his hard exterior...and now Maan will give his full support to his Geet MAANEET will always face everything together be it happiness or sorrow, colours or dullness, dreams or nightmares and problems...also MAANEET r known for keeping promises made to each other and fulfilling them at any cost...MAANEET had promised each other that they wud go back to delhi only after showing maasi and teji about MAANEET's divine, sacred bond pure and true bond, their true divine and genuine feelings of care and love, mutual trust and understanding, mutual respect, admiration, pride, worship, and that MAANEET r epitome of truth honesty and transparency...MAANEET will do everything possible to show it to Maasi and teji that MAANEET were not lying but hiding the truth for a while because they were waiting for the right moment to tell everyone...hiding something for a while for a good and noble reason is considered higher than zillion truths...MAANEET will prove it to all that whatever they did was for a noble reason MAANEET did all this just to show it to Maasi's family the divinity, purity and truth of MAANEET's relationship atooth ristha and to show that both r the happiest with each other and both r the luckiest to have found each other...so now MAANEET will together fulfil the promise and make maasi and teji see that MAANEET's reality is more blissful beautiful and colourful than any dream only when they r together...MAANEET will go back only after clearing all the misunderstandings and healing the pain given to maasi and all by them unknowingly and only after taking blessings frm maasi teji and all...afterall MAANEET r known for spreading love, happiness and positivity...

Loved the last MAANEET scene...it was very beautiful...MAANEET's new way of communicating wow...MAANEET ek dusare ke paas rehne ke aur baat karne ki tareeka dhoond hi lete hai...as soon as Geet hears her Maan's voice and sees him when MAANEET see each other, the spark happiness and charm on MAANEET's face and their beautiful divine and lovely smile along with sweet romantic magical and divine maahi maahi and MAANEET's emotional talk was truly a lovely scene...

Even today only sweet loving and caring Pammi, Nandini and Lucky understood Maan and were justifying Maan's actions in front of teji and maasi...

Also today v saw glimpse of Maan Sir and Adi bechara Adi wanted to say v paid full amount so y only half house but Maan's looks se hi Adi chup ho gaya!

Mamaji asked lachi to get tel to welcome mehmaan lol!

Precap-

Teji has called up someone and asked him to come home 2mrw...is he trying to create problem for Maan?...not to worry bcuz as long as MAANEET r together which is the strongest pillar of strength, hope and faith, MAANEET will face everything together and emerge victorious at the end...also pammi has heard teji's conversation...so she might go and inform Geet or Maan or both abt it...

Now back to signing petitions and sending messages...I'm sure V all MAANEETIANS will be successful in our mission our dream our wish of saving 'Our Life Our GHSP Our MAANEET'...

Also please comment on DD's and GC's profile, pics, videos on IF, hit chaska meter, vote for Gold Awards...

Love,

Spandana

(Proud to be a GHSP and MAANEET's lover, admirer and worshipper)

(Proud to be a MAANEETIAN)

I miss chatting with u all so much sweethearts like before...hopefully soon v will have our old happy fun times back once v know that Our life Our GHSP and Our MAANEET r safe...

I had come online arnd 10.45 but my net got dc and i was fixing it frm the past 1 hr...thankfully my net is fine now...

Samata di-lovely analysis...
I too want delhi track to start soon but Maan shud get his deserved respect back first... Now me going to look at aash di's sazaa...
@spee me and hima was talking about you...great analysis...
yes me too liked the episode...