Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ok guys my sazaa is finally ready...will post in a few min!!

@ mona -- okies grt..sunday!!

@ priti - god yaar i am soo lost that i called you maya!!! sowwie!!

@ dee== dee i am a SGV fan now!!

it's ok aash even i am also lost in MAAN...hope the same is the case is with u 2.
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

@mona..yes me glad there was no mu between maaneet...

don't worry this guy can go to any extent for his geet so they will meet..
@aarthi take care dear..
@hima..you and me echoed the same thing episode was great only if maaneet rommane was there...
@dee...don't worry i am sure msk's plan whatever it is would be disclosed soon..by the way i like the gurti siggy yaar...utterly delicious...
@aash hi...
@reena hi..
@priti..thanks honey and i am fine dear...
@spee is missing kya?

Isn't it great Sammy😊, Simona from the CD thread designed it for me, she's too good, you can request her for what you want and she'll design it for us, my friend who happens to be her friend too recommended her to me πŸ˜Š
divareena thumbnail

Reena, they did say that in June they will show Maaneet in KH so I'm still hoping it will be so, I hope that this whole Amritsar drama doesn't continue for one month πŸ˜•

Daisy - me too dont want this amritsar drama to go on.  I want to see maaneet in KH by next week πŸ˜†
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samata nice analysis dear tes dear GC is the only TV actor with Attitude kya attitude hai ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@ dee=  dee they didnt show it today... afew days back in SBS..tab se mai uspe atki hu!!

and i dont kno why maan did this..peeth peeche waar is not MSKs fitrat! plus this is shear stupidity..

yta to fir abhi wo ek ek karke sabko change karega..

@ mona n dee== i hope ye delhi trach aaye yaar!!

@ priti== def lost in MSK yaar!!
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Girls, I gotta go now, have to sleep early cause tomorrow is Josh's doctors appointment, we'll be scheduling his arthroscopy soon, he finished his exams today so it's time to schedule his surgery.

If things look good and can be solved during the arthroscopy then we won't have to do the surgery so please pray for Josh 

Goodnight everyone and sweet Maaneet dreams πŸ€— πŸ˜
@all me too eagerly waiting for the DELHI track to start asap...
divareena thumbnail
Daisy - Hope everything will go well with josh's arthroscopy.  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Dont worry i am sure everything will be fineπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh she has shop dee...then i can request her...
@all cvs need trps so however illogical it might look as long as there is drama and romance trps will soar and we need that at this point...to save ghsp...
@aash...msk needed to be back...for trps but frankly speaking..i am clueless how he is going to achieve all this..i was clueless last time also...but who cares maaneet are together and msk is back...and no devil-nandini rasleela...