Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Mona, Spee, Reena, Priti πŸ€— anyone else here 
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@all hi all crazies... MONA DI N REENA DI lovely analysis... MONA DI lovely pics... But ab do dino tak no geet :-( ... Waise i liked today's episode... Maan bought the house to save the family and to teach them the lesson of love and to gain the family's apology and most importantly to be with his Mishty... Loved Maan's entry... Just waaaooow... Haina? And maan geet cnvrsation was also lovely... Adi was hillarious... But jab koi Maan ko galat samajhta haina ya bura bhala sochta haina to i hate it, sachchiii... Beeji ne jab kaha ki tu apne paise ka raub dikha raha hai to i didnt like that... Par sabse important baat hai ki Geet knows Maan ko kabhi apne paiso pe guroor nahi ho sakta... Ab to bas sabr karo aur dekho Maan un gundo ki kaise mamaji ki language me "gobhi pacchad" karta hai... Aur sabr karke ye b dekho ki woh kaise wahan ki "kayapalat" karta hai... Q ki Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai... Hope it happens soon qki i cant bear Maan's insult and Maaneet's judaai... And yes mona di u r right we all say "plz no virtual ankho ankho me wala romance on Cctv we want real one yaar!!! ;-( "
divareena thumbnail
hi daisy, me here signing the petition and posting messages on this thread.

i dont want anything to happen to our show 😭
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

😍

Hi Aash, stop ghurofying πŸ˜† knock knock...anyone here πŸ˜†
@reena.same is the case with me too...

@dee.how r u?

@aash how r u?
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dee mein tau kabse yeha hu...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

keep signing ...

today's episode was gud … would have been great if we got maaneet romance …

maan's entry was mind blowing it so reminded me of the day ….

When he was shown as MD of KC & his dreamy & elegant entry into KC … the only difference was LOL at that time adi was not accompanying him … today adi was there with him …

lucky was funny … 1 slap is not enough for you mama …

I thought geet would have guessed that it was maan who can do such type of deals with any one … purchasing anything for more than it's market value… earlier he purchased IP coz she joined it … today masi ka ghar … then he paid the hotel chef more than it's worth for a mere kulfi … coz his biwi wanted it …

maan wanted to teach beeji ki family the meaning of love … gud going

I don't mind saying I hate beeji ki character … I hated her role in MJHT & now I hate her role in GHSP … I guess she is given such type of roles where people will love to hate her … who is she to tell geet not to talk to her husband … I think she should recollect her words … that she should not interfere in between hubby & wifey …

thank god aaj devil ki muh dikhayi nahin hun … I surely did not miss him … 

I would love to see … how geet & maan will take loveology classes for the entire clan …. Specially tejji & beeji …  these two need to know the real meaning of love … all they know is to pass orders on everyone … & shout at everyone …

loveology – reminds me of the song of shaan … loveology … l o v e o logy … LOL …

what was tejji planning ……. Is he planning to hurt maan …

@sakshi loved ur take how r u?

@mona..nice analysis...

@reena.loved ur take...
drdee142 thumbnail
Originally posted by: divareena

hi daisy, me here signing the petition and posting messages on this thread.

i dont want anything to happen to our show 😭

Don't worry Reena, we'll make sure nothing like this happens, we're putting in so much effort it should pay off, don't forget to send the emails to the links from Khushi post πŸ˜Š