India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Roshni Devi Zindabad! (Page 2)

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Even i like RD a lot, her character is blend of power and humour. i like the way she treats SSP and i also like the way she says "hello" when SSP phones her. it is very funnyLOL.  she is the only character in this show who has control over SSP.

i didnt like devyani advising priya that she should tell her anything first if there is any problem, i dont understand why shouldnt priya discuss her suggestion/problems with her husband? priya discussing with adi is personal and i dont think devyani should interfere in their personal life. if devyani doesnt want to talk anything bad about her husband, then let her not but she has no rights to stop othersAngry 

Its good to see vidya and chinu's friendship but i wouldnt like to see this friendship grow to anyother extent.

Precap looks very interesting       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

RD is definitely entertaining, shes got guts. If anyone can give Brahma a run for his money, it RD. Evil Smile  Since Priya has decided not to say anything to Aditya, it will be RD. I knew she was in this show for a reason and not just for barking out orders and eating, she loves her food LOL

@Jaya, i understand what y
ou mean by why  Priya has to go to Devyani first with any problems, is so that the dear sasuma can cover up her husbands misdeeds Angry
@Amna, atleast now Aditya is not getting angry with Priya when she says anything about his dad and is willing to listen.
Btw is that police inspector with RD from the time when Priya went to report SSP? Confused

Fiz...he is the same police man

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Hola peeps...will be back with RM more properly next week. So...who watched today and more importantly, how was it?
stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Yup i simply love this woman...first of she is sooo entertaining...simply love watching her...and then at last she is able to do wtt our poor priya was unable to do for so long
But i'm afraid Priya will start using her mind at the wrong tme...i mean it is so unrealistic to try and stop RD...deep down priya has always wanted to bring out the truth..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index