Maryada

Roshni Devi Zindabad!

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Have not watched Tuesday's and Wednesday's episodes yet but I did watch today! Thank god for RD's character! She is entertaining to watch and packs in more punch than all the leading ladies put together! Here's a woman character finally that rocks Brahma and can go toe to toe with him! Love it!

Hope tomorrow is as good as the precap seemed to tease!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonelyshadow thumbnail
hey jaya!
How's ya hun?
i watched today's episode after a long time, though i watched only the last few mins.
RD rocks! I came here to make a post for her! Seeing this i didn't made a new one!
Brahma will be dead shocked to see the guy! I hope this scene happens soon and their is some revelation too.

Plus I'm really disappointed in adi's character in last few days span. alas! :(

And what the hell is wrong with chinu? and vidya? or should i say the CV's :@
Disappointed here too! :(

And guys, tell me is it out that gaurav's a gay?

P.s: in last one month the story hasn't progressed, is it only me, or someone else also feel the same?

P.P.S: I hate devyani :@

-amna-
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amna...πŸ€—...are you done with the exams? I love RD...she is so much fun to watch...cracks me up. Yup...story has barely progressed. There were some good episodes here and there but its like the writers are forgetting what made this show popular! I did not watch what Brahma said yesterday but today Aditya seems to be back to loving his Dad....

And Devyani......what is with her constant interference? Why should Priya come to her with everything first?

Vidya & Chinu...I like the friendship but it seems a bit forced! πŸ€”

Gaurav - Vidya - Aarti...don't even get me started. Between Imli's ideas and Vidya's tears it makes me wonder who mixed bhaang pills in the creative team's food or drinks! 😳

Then there is the whole Uttara - Devyani - Brahma dynamic...that too is not going anywhere!

All in all, I am only enjoying watching Roshni Devi and Brahma...maybe they can be the hot new couple of the show...🀣.

Edited by darlunia - 12 years ago
have-a-dream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yupp RD rocks,wow she's d one in front of whom brhama gets down,n nw she's bringing sum spice in d show by getting tat inspector along,rest all tracks are reely going no where
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail

from me too...Roshni Devi Jindabad...

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RD is definitely entertaining, shes got guts. If anyone can give Brahma a run for his money, it RD. 😈  Since Priya has decided not to say anything to Aditya, it will be RD. I knew she was in this show for a reason and not just for barking out orders and eating, she loves her food πŸ˜†

@Jaya, i understand what y
ou mean by why  Priya has to go to Devyani first with any problems, is so that the dear sasuma can cover up her husbands misdeeds 😑
@Amna, atleast now Aditya is not getting angry with Priya when she says anything about his dad and is willing to listen.
Btw is that police inspector with RD from the time when Priya went to report SSP? πŸ˜•

lonelyshadow thumbnail
Jaya only 3 left now! :D They will end on 2nd june! Then i'm gonna be back :))

The CV's have totally forgotten :@

Devyani is sick :( Seriously, no offense, but i hate her :@
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
In last nights epi, Devyani said to Priya  that Adi loves his dad more than anyone else in the world. Did she really have to say that? 😑  Priya is Adityas wife, she doesn't need to hear that.
Devyani sees Priya as a threat to her so called happy family. Shes known from the beginning that Priya wont stay quiet  πŸ‘πŸΌ Even bauji knows this.
Doesn't  Devyani realise that her husband is just using her for when he wants anything doing 
And i hate the way when Devyani is first stern then goes all sugary sweet with her fake smile, but thats her character.
What will make Devyani cross her maryada? Shes already endured too much.

divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i like RD a lot, her character is blend of power and humour. i like the way she treats SSP and i also like the way she says "hello" when SSP phones her. it is very funnyπŸ˜†.  she is the only character in this show who has control over SSP.

i didnt like devyani advising priya that she should tell her anything first if there is any problem, i dont understand why shouldnt priya discuss her suggestion/problems with her husband? priya discussing with adi is personal and i dont think devyani should interfere in their personal life. if devyani doesnt want to talk anything bad about her husband, then let her not but she has no rights to stop others😑 

Its good to see vidya and chinu's friendship but i wouldnt like to see this friendship grow to anyother extent.

Precap looks very interesting       
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

RD is definitely entertaining, shes got guts. If anyone can give Brahma a run for his money, it RD. 😈  Since Priya has decided not to say anything to Aditya, it will be RD. I knew she was in this show for a reason and not just for barking out orders and eating, she loves her food πŸ˜†

@Jaya, i understand what y
ou mean by why  Priya has to go to Devyani first with any problems, is so that the dear sasuma can cover up her husbands misdeeds 😑
@Amna, atleast now Aditya is not getting angry with Priya when she says anything about his dad and is willing to listen.
Btw is that police inspector with RD from the time when Priya went to report SSP? πŸ˜•

Fiz...he is the same police man