India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Sant Anant vs. Navya's Anant (Page 2)

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
 @ laddoo598 - yup...you're right, navya's anant will defo eventually conquer over sant anant and can't wait for that moment to arrive...i love how he kept thinking about navya in today'a episode & reflecting on his behaviour towards her...but seriously it felt as though he was so scared of CSB that he prob was gna have to ask permission before breathing! lol LOL loved the whole scene at navya's home - was so sweet & i like her soo much better when she's all bright & chirpy instead of being the slowing motion queen she usually is LOL 
but seriously...why didn't anant just turn his fone off after she called the first time??? and has he never considered closing his room door when talking to navya?? jheeze...i kept saying tht to myself - 'turn ur fone off! & close your door!!' while watching it lol LOL as though he could hear me lol LOL

and loool Anu @"like Amy said...the way Anant SENSED that there was a BHOOT in the background" so true ROFL

ps. anyone else missing nimisha? i defo am lol LOL i love anant & nimisha's cute bond & missing their scenes...hope he confides in her & tells her what he's going through...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@Ruxana: LOL so true about Anant looking so scared as if he even needs permission to BREATHE in that house...haha

Yeah I'm hoping they show a Anant-Nimisha or Anant-Mohan convo soon...those are the only two ppl he can confide in to an extent...Mohan is the more mature of the two and will give him good advice too I think.

Oh and yeah I also always wonder why Anant never closes his door...all kinds of random creepsters show up and start lurking outside his door...lol

*Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention...Yay for Anant's magical haircut...aaya tha lambe baalon ke saath but by dinner time he magically got his hair trimmed...good boyClapLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 26 May 2011 at 5:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitaThaniyah_Kladdoo598

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Great post!
All I think is Sant Anant is actually justa mask..the real Anant is actually Navya's anant!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91smitasmitaThaniyah_K

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

@Ruxana: LOL so true about Anant looking so scared as if he even needs permission to BREATHE in that house...haha LOL

Yeah I'm hoping they show a Anant-Nimisha or Anant-Mohan convo soon...those are the only two ppl he can confide in to an extent...Mohan is the more mature of the two and will give him good advice too I think.

Oh and yeah I also always wonder why Anant never closes his door...all kinds of random creepsters show up and start lurking outside his door...lol

*Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention...Yay for Anant's magical haircut...aaya tha lambe baalon ke saath but by dinner time he magically got his hair trimmed...good boyClapLOL

lol OMG i forgot to mention that too! i first realised that in the most recent SBS segment where he's in the purple shirt and then again in todays episode when he was sitting at the dining table...makes sucha big difference lol although i'm not sure if he's actually had a haircut or just styled his hair differently coz it seemed longer again when he was on the fone to navya lol or maybe that's just me LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
@Ruxana: LOL I think he's deffo gotten a short trim...the difference shows...the zulfein aren't AS long now...haha...but yeah there could be a bit of a continuity issue with his hair looking different in different scenes...lol...

Ruxana91

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
M desperatly waiting to c this when anant wil confront baba abt hs luv what wil b d consequence of it n hw wil d family cope up with that blow
Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
so i guess anant n navyas failure to have a fone conversation will lead to that face to face meeting we saw in sbs where poor navya was crying. i guess thats where he breaks her heartBroken Heart

Edited by Hessa85 - 26 May 2011 at 6:30pm
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
i agree wid u...nyc post... ur topic name is juzz ossam... Big smile

laddoo598

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index