Sant Anant vs. Navya's Anant

Posted: 12 years ago
Anant's full proof plan of ignoring Navya isn't working too well after all..He couldn't stop thinking about her, could he? The memory of her dejected face kept haunting him and he couldn't stop himself from calling her up and saying sorry..Navya's Anant will slowly but surely take over creepy Baba's Anant..Anant's jallad family, and Baba's pravachans won't be able to hold Anant down longer..The heart always has a mind of its own and its capable of making one do things that are out of their wildest day dreams..Anant can rationalize the situtation all he wants but his actions are proof enough that he won't be able to keep the "ignore Navya" facade much longer..
Creepy Baba seems to have caught on with Anant's girl troubles..BTW he has the creepiest stare ever..I am watching him on tv and he scares me!! Imagine confronting him face to face..*shudders*..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I loved Navya's family scenes..Kudos to Navya for resolving the fight between renu and dadi..As I always keep saying behind all that shyness & awkwardness, our darpok is quite a sensible, mature, and brave young lady..
Gautam was obviously talking to his GF on the phone..My heart goes out to renu..I am eagerly waiting to see how the creatives handle this particular track as Renu's track is perhaps the most real part of the show..What Renu is going through is a very real problem that exists in our society.. This show can help raise awareness about the downsides of getting married too early..
All in all good episode today..Looks like AnYa's phone convo will not happen..Waiting to see if Anant goes on ignoring Navya at college or does he tell her about his plight...

Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago

totally agree wid u😳

btw, i luvd d title, Saint Anant🀣

Navya's Anant will definitely conquer Sant Anant πŸ˜ƒ
yea Navya's anant will win over Sant anant.  
Laddoo will watch the episode and comment. Still haven't got the time to watch it...:) Thanks for the post...
Originally posted by laddoo598

Anant's full proof plan of ignoring Navya isn't working too well after all..He couldn't stop thinking about her, could he? The memmory of her dejected face kept haunting him and he couldn't stop himself from calling her up and saying sorry..Navya's Anant will slowly but surely take over creepy Baba's Anant..Anant's jallad family, and Baba's pravachans won't be able to hold Anant down longer..The heart always has a mind of its own and its capable of making one do things that are out of their wildest day dreams..Anant can rationalize the situtation all he wants but his actions are proof enough that he won't be able to keep the "ignore Navya" facade much longer..
Creepy Baba seems to have caught on with Anant's girl troubles..BTW he has the creepiest stare ever..I am watching him on tv and he scares me!! Imagine confronting him face to face..*shudders*..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I loved Navya's family scenes..Kudos to Navya for resolving the fight between renu and dadi..As I always keep saying behind all that shyness & awkwardness, our darpok is quite a sensible, mature, and brave young lady..
Gautam was obviously talking to his GF on the phone..My heart goes out to renu..I am eagerly waiting to see how the creatives handle this particular track as Renu's track is perhaps the most real part of the show..What Renu is going through is a very real problem that exists in our society.. This show can help raise awareness about the downsides of getting married too early..
All in all good episode today..Looks like AnYa's phone convo will not happen..Waiting to see if Anant goes on ignoring Navya at college or does he tell her about his plight...

Agree with u all the way ..😊
Have any of you guys seen that movie, Jeepers Creepers?
Well, if not, youtube it. I swear that baba aka CSB reminds me of that creature. He is so darn creepy in just the way he stares, gulps and stands leaning on one side. In that last scene, you see there's no one standing in the door way and then next moment WHAAAM! 😲you see CSB standing there leaning on one side and doing his **gulp stare gulp stare gulp stare** routine! it was like he appeared out of nowhere! Dude, anant's family is truly the desi version of Addams Family🀣 i🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

@CSB's Anant versus Navya's Anant--- Yup that's going to take full precedence from now on. CSB's anant's all clammed up stuttering guy...whereas Navya's Anant is more like Anant-Anant, you know kinda like himself and not the generic product of Bajpayeee the creepy ClanπŸ˜†

@Navya's family scenes---- That was the best part of the episode today. I liked how Navya, who is so scared in the outside world, is so open and fun loving when within her nest. I liked how she managed to have a make up between Renu and Dadi. Sweet and genuine moment that was! along with Navya's dad's smiles.

@Renu's story ahead---  Hopefully they will avoid getting overly melodramatic on the issue and in fact keep it natural as they have up till now with everything relating to Navya's family.

Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
Anant couldn't speak ONE straight line without stuttering since the moment he entered the house...Was this always the original Anant or is that now he has an extra guilty conscience so just the very atmosphere of his house unnerves him like anything? He only briefly relaxed with his Mom and gave her a genuine smile and told her he's fine...otherwise he was constantly looking noticeably scared/guilty...Peroblem Bhabhi could see it the most clearly...lol...

As it is he is scared of his family but it makes me almost pity him that he can't even get one line out when CSB or his Dad are around...

And Navya on the other hand brightened up the entire atmosphere of her house the moment she entered it...this is the best version of Navya in this show...the one that totally relaxes and is in her element when she's at home with her family...her relationship with Daadi especially is adorable and the patch-up scene b/w Daadi-Renu-Navya today was ADORABLE...such a sweet family.

Felt sorry for Renu seeing what's coming up in her future...I think this track will be well handled cuz so far also it has been well handled...intrigued to see how Navya's family handles it and what the effects are on Navya as well.

CSB's creepy appearance at the end of the epi was TOTALLY Jeepers Creepers style like Amy said...the way Anant SENSED that there was a BHOOT in the background...rofl...and even there on the phone, Anant was stuttering while trying to talk to Navya...it's the effect of this house I tell you *shakes head* lol
 @ laddoo598 - yup...you're right, navya's anant will defo eventually conquer over sant anant and can't wait for that moment to arrive...i love how he kept thinking about navya in today'a episode & reflecting on his behaviour towards her...but seriously it felt as though he was so scared of CSB that he prob was gna have to ask permission before breathing! lol πŸ˜† loved the whole scene at navya's home - was so sweet & i like her soo much better when she's all bright & chirpy instead of being the slowing motion queen she usually is πŸ˜† 
but seriously...why didn't anant just turn his fone off after she called the first time??? and has he never considered closing his room door when talking to navya?? jheeze...i kept saying tht to myself - 'turn ur fone off! & close your door!!' while watching it lol πŸ˜† as though he could hear me lol πŸ˜†

and loool Anu @"like Amy said...the way Anant SENSED that there was a BHOOT in the background" so true πŸ€£

ps. anyone else missing nimisha? i defo am lol πŸ˜† i love anant & nimisha's cute bond & missing their scenes...hope he confides in her & tells her what he's going through...
@Ruxana: LOL so true about Anant looking so scared as if he even needs permission to BREATHE in that house...haha

Yeah I'm hoping they show a Anant-Nimisha or Anant-Mohan convo soon...those are the only two ppl he can confide in to an extent...Mohan is the more mature of the two and will give him good advice too I think.

Oh and yeah I also always wonder why Anant never closes his door...all kinds of random creepsters show up and start lurking outside his door...lol

*Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention...Yay for Anant's magical haircut...aaya tha lambe baalon ke saath but by dinner time he magically got his hair trimmed...good boyπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago