Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Standing Ovation for Siddharth (Page 2)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita99

Friends milaap happening here eh. But yes very powerful post. The way they are playing with Nivi's character it reminds me of some hollywood soaps where they always messing up with characters. Hopefully things will be fine at the end.

@bold - Yes Renuka, Madhu and I go back a long time ago when JJKN was airing.. We are friends since then. Told her about CCBM in Dec and she became silent reader. See even she was not able to tolerate Nivi's character that is being shown currently - brought her out of her hiding.. Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Actually Anju I have been enjoying the past few days and I can applaud the CTs for giving very meaningful dialogues to all characters specially to Viren / Sid / DS . And Yes they have shown that Nivi is at fault ..well why not ...she is a human being too ...let her make mistakes ... it dosent mean her character is being butchered ?  Just my POV
Welcome to this forum Madhu :)

Edited by lams - 26 May 2011 at 1:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Actually Anju I have been enjoying the past few days and I can applaud the CTs for giving very meaningful dialogues to all characters specially to Viren / Sid / DS . And Yes they have shown that Nivi is at fault ..well why not ...she is a human being too ...let her make mistakes ... it dosent mean her character is being butchered ?  Just my POV
Welcome to this forum Madhu :)

@bold - Lamya, we are saying butchered because they are using an absolutely unnecessary point or reason to show that she is at a fault - they are using a baby for this..And I am hating that. Anything but playing with motherhood and baby...NO
doll3 Senior Member
doll3
doll3

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I would definately love to give Sid a standing ovation and 2 thumbs up for laying down the law.  I only wish that he would have had a backbone when Diviya was alive.  I would have loved to see him tell Divya off.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaDimdim

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
siddharth was always dis loving & caring & sacrificing ...d CTs ruined his character by makin him meek & letting viren over shadow him...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim

Go to top