Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Standing Ovation for Siddharth

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Have been a silent reader...but today decided to post. The last few days , Nivi has lost all her credibility. She has come across as a very selfish person. Nivi has always been head strong minded shy person. The quote " STILL WATERS LIE DEEP" is very apt..to Nivi . She is like a bull dozer who bulldozes her way thru people whenever she seemed right.  She decided singlehandedly to leave Siddharth. She decided so many things...my question is WHO Is she to decide? And why should all her decisions be accepted by others. At times I think Chanchal is right. Dadaji 's support to Siddharth is worthy of praise.

Today she wanted to use " DWITA" as almost as a pawn to pay for her guilt.  Dwita is Siddharth's child not a little DOLL..  I think Siddharth did what was necessary and  right. He shut up everyone rightfully. He put a stop to Nividita's madness. Great Job Siddharth. And Nivi needs to back off. He is the Parent and the biological father of that child.

No offense meant to any Nivedita fans.

Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pahli post yahan likhi bhi to dhamakedaar partner.. Great going.. So true.. and very right words used.. You need to write more now and I will be waiting for your comments and not just pressing like button.
Yes, she almost used Dwita as a pawn to get rid of her guilt...
Dimdim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Pahli post yahan likhi bhi to dhamakedaar partner.. Great going.. So true.. and very right words used.. You need to write more now and I will be waiting for your comments and not just pressing like button.

Yes, she almost used Dwita as a pawn to get rid of her guilt...

Anju I was just thinking how can the CT' mess up a character like Nivedita. She is their main lead. Is this for TRP"s was this necessary? I can imagine how hard it must be for loyal viewrs to watch their fav character behave in this manner. I  was surprised the last few days...to see how this story has shaped up. 
Sad really. @ Thanks for the encouragement..but honestly each one of you DESERVE a big award on this forum. You guys have loved the character and if it ends this way that would be MISERABLE.
anjubala thumbnail
your DP and signature brought back good old days and memories.. loved JJKN and our times spent.
Dimdim thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

your DP and signature brought back good old days and memories.. loved JJKN and our times spent.

We had some real great times there...Those were the days. I still get pm from people who were on JJKN ...only seeing my avatar. 
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KripaRajput

Anju I was just thinking how can the CT' mess up a character like Nivedita. She is their main lead. Is this for TRP"s was this necessary? I can imagine how hard it must be for loyal viewrs to watch their fav character behave in this manner. I  was surprised the last few days...to see how this story has shaped up. 
Sad really. @ Thanks for the encouragement..but honestly each one of you DESERVE a big award on this forum. You guys have loved the character and if it ends this way that would be MISERABLE.

Madhu, we all have given so much to this show and our characters and have seen them being butchered by these idotic creatives.. We have begged, cried, screamed, yelled..done everything and have not got what we wanted, instead they ruined Nivi's character too...Don't know how they are going to revive it.. Wish this madness ends soon else I will go mad.
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KripaRajput

We had some real great times there...Those were the days. I still get pm from people who were on JJKN ...only seeing my avatar. 

You know Madhu, out of blue I got PM from Sonia...from Canada who got married so early in her life.. She was here on this forum for couple of days and then vanished...
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Friends milaap happening here eh. But yes very powerful post. The way they are playing with Nivi's character it reminds me of some hollywood soaps where they always messing up with characters. Hopefully things will be fine at the end.
anjubala thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nikita99

Friends milaap happening here eh. But yes very powerful post. The way they are playing with Nivi's character it reminds me of some hollywood soaps where they always messing up with characters. Hopefully things will be fine at the end.

@bold - Yes Renuka, Madhu and I go back a long time ago when JJKN was airing.. We are friends since then. Told her about CCBM in Dec and she became silent reader. See even she was not able to tolerate Nivi's character that is being shown currently - brought her out of her hiding.. 😃.
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Actually Anju I have been enjoying the past few days and I can applaud the CTs for giving very meaningful dialogues to all characters specially to Viren / Sid / DS . And Yes they have shown that Nivi is at fault ..well why not ...she is a human being too ...let her make mistakes ... it dosent mean her character is being butchered ?  Just my POV
Welcome to this forum Madhu :) Edited by lams - 12 years ago