India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Standing Ovation for Siddharth

Dimdim IF-Rockerz
Dimdim
Dimdim

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Have been a silent reader...but today decided to post. The last few days , Nivi has lost all her credibility. She has come across as a very selfish person. Nivi has always been head strong minded shy person. The quote " STILL WATERS LIE DEEP" is very apt..to Nivi . She is like a bull dozer who bulldozes her way thru people whenever she seemed right.  She decided singlehandedly to leave Siddharth. She decided so many things...my question is WHO Is she to decide? And why should all her decisions be accepted by others. At times I think Chanchal is right. Dadaji 's support to Siddharth is worthy of praise.

Today she wanted to use " DWITA" as almost as a pawn to pay for her guilt.  Dwita is Siddharth's child not a little DOLL..  I think Siddharth did what was necessary and  right. He shut up everyone rightfully. He put a stop to Nividita's madness. Great Job Siddharth. And Nivi needs to back off. He is the Parent and the biological father of that child.

No offense meant to any Nivedita fans.

Edited by KripaRajput - 26 May 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

fiza_11kavianandvandipairgattunaina_rainapeachesandcreamkinshukkiaashiqlamssamirah23Nikita99-aamina--Atiya-anjubalawadi..dollanjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Pahli post yahan likhi bhi to dhamakedaar partner.. Great going.. So true.. and very right words used.. You need to write more now and I will be waiting for your comments and not just pressing like button.
Yes, she almost used Dwita as a pawn to get rid of her guilt...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10Nikita99-aamina-wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

Dimdim IF-Rockerz
Dimdim
Dimdim

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Pahli post yahan likhi bhi to dhamakedaar partner.. Great going.. So true.. and very right words used.. You need to write more now and I will be waiting for your comments and not just pressing like button.

Anju I was just thinking how can the CT' mess up a character like Nivedita. She is their main lead. Is this for TRP"s was this necessary? I can imagine how hard it must be for loyal viewrs to watch their fav character behave in this manner. I  was surprised the last few days...to see how this story has shaped up. 
Sad really. @ Thanks for the encouragement..but honestly each one of you DESERVE a big award on this forum. You guys have loved the character and if it ends this way that would be MISERABLE.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

peachesandcreamkinshukkiaashiq-aamina-zarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
your DP and signature brought back good old days and memories.. loved JJKN and our times spent.
Dimdim IF-Rockerz
Dimdim
Dimdim

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

your DP and signature brought back good old days and memories.. loved JJKN and our times spent.

We had some real great times there...Those were the days. I still get pm from people who were on JJKN ...only seeing my avatar. 
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Anju I was just thinking how can the CT' mess up a character like Nivedita. She is their main lead. Is this for TRP"s was this necessary? I can imagine how hard it must be for loyal viewrs to watch their fav character behave in this manner. I  was surprised the last few days...to see how this story has shaped up. 
Sad really. @ Thanks for the encouragement..but honestly each one of you DESERVE a big award on this forum. You guys have loved the character and if it ends this way that would be MISERABLE.

Madhu, we all have given so much to this show and our characters and have seen them being butchered by these idotic creatives.. We have begged, cried, screamed, yelled..done everything and have not got what we wanted, instead they ruined Nivi's character too...Don't know how they are going to revive it.. Wish this madness ends soon else I will go mad.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10-aamina-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

We had some real great times there...Those were the days. I still get pm from people who were on JJKN ...only seeing my avatar. 

You know Madhu, out of blue I got PM from Sonia...from Canada who got married so early in her life.. She was here on this forum for couple of days and then vanished...
Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Friends milaap happening here eh. But yes very powerful post. The way they are playing with Nivi's character it reminds me of some hollywood soaps where they always messing up with characters. Hopefully things will be fine at the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjubala

Go to top