Posted: 12 years ago
How can T be like this for Piya,I was not expecting her to be nice suddenly but I was hoping that she would not be against Piay as she saved her life risking her owns when she saved T from Sid's clutches but still she is her enemy and threatened Misha. She became more worst now😲 and how Kabeer loves her even knowing that how bad she is.😲 Its really strange Kabeer loving T while knowing her character and behaving like a servant. Does it prove love is blind againπŸ˜‰ Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
Lolll...yes kabir is in loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

Lolll...yes kabir is in loveπŸ˜†

thanks for commenting Archi, how are you know? Ur knees got better?
kabir is in love...
but y was he back of piya then????
I dont know much about it but i will wait for future episodes to say anything
id think so that K is in luv...he is just trying to protect piya...might be T has threaten K saying if he will not be with her then she will tell all the  truth to piya...T is such a looser 
As for K and his love i dont know. there is more to it.
But honestly speaking. this attitude doesnt make sense. atleast not against Piya. if she cant act nice she can atleast stop bothering no matter how se has turned to be the ne who saved her should not be in her target list.
and also, whatever it is, i am honestly not that intrested. we are not here to watch a family drama. its a dark supernatural lovestory. screenspace should be on that rather than some sidecharcaters dragged change.
Originally posted by sowmya18

kabir is in love...
but y was he back of piya then????

Well he might not be in love as Poca said in her post, she might be blackmailing her for PiyaπŸ˜•
Originally posted by sanjna4

I dont know much about it but i will wait for future episodes to say anything

thanks for commenting, it just came in my mind n i made a post on that but you are right lets wait for upcoming episodes to judge πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by nirma1

id think so that K is in luv...he is just trying to protect piya...might be T has threaten K saying if he will not be with her then she will tell all the  truth to piya...T is such a looser 

U seems to be right, but let's wait n watch to know the reality. She is really the biggest looser.
thanks for comments😊