India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

nivi's character

xangel01x Groupbie
xangel01x
xangel01x

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

First of all - i am NOT bashing anyone ok so please no hate here ...

Nivi has constantly tried to please people who dont care for her i.e. divya, hemlata

Viren who has been there and is always there for her who truly loves her, for him she can't do anything. She doesn't even want to become a mother - how selfish, shes depriving her dad and virens family and viren of being grandparents and father etc

As for divyas baby - shes not an orphan - she has a dad and there are plenty of people in that house who can look after her. why is nivi acting so stupid. i have lost all respect for her. to be honest with you, i never had much respect for her, first she married someone against her dad and grandmas wishes just for her cousin who doesnt even care for her.

sorry if ive offended anyone but viren deserves someone much better and i hope he does. nivi needs to wake up. that house she is living in is her in-laws house - she needs to abide by their rules not make up her own thinking she is miss perfect.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009Jasleenkinshukkiaashiq-Atiya--aamina-anjubalaDimdim.anjaani07

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I think you are 100 % right. Its sad that the CT's have butchered her character.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasleen

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
I agree to your post but do not agree to the stmt - she needs to abide by their rules... A DIL is part of the family and it has to be both ways not just that DIL needs to listen and follow the rules.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasleen

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. See the problem with Nivi is that she thinks she knows what right for others and without consulting the person involved she takes a decision and stays firm on it. Whether a person lives or die.. she cares less. Then she names her so called selfish behavior as sacrifice. She likes to be called Mahan even if its at the expense of someones happiness. How conveniently she said that she won't change her decision without taking others feeling into consideration. The whole family is falling apart yet she is not ready to budge. For what? For Divyas akhri nishaani to her?? Thats what she claims.. god knows when Divya gave her daughter to Nivi. Like always she is poking her freaking nose in others business. No one.. absolutely no one has asked her to take dweetas responsibility yet she is trying everything possible to get dweetas custody. Not even Sid asked her to take care of dweeta.. yet she is going insane to get her so in the end she can get the Mahan tag. DS, VD aur Viren ne isse sir chadaya hai. Utter selfish and cunning lady who cares a heck for others. When will she learn to mind her own business.. oh wait Sid is going to show her. She needs to know het exact position in dweetas life thats when she'll get the reality check

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasleen-Atiya-anjubalaanjaani07

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index