kuthisonam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope that Kokila sees Gopi crying and asks her what happened and Gopi tells her how Urmilla pulled her ear, and Kokila teaches her a lesson! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuthisonam

I hope that Kokila sees Gopi crying and asks her what happened and Gopi tells her how Urmilla pulled her ear, and Kokila teaches her a lesson! 

We've got to hold on to hope that's true, otherwise dark days ahead for Gopi, getting bullied from Aham and from Urmila too...the lamb and the predators everywhere. 
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
that is the real problem gopi dosnt complain about anyone whatever he do so
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no offence 
in my captain experience
Urmila can never get caught 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

no offence 

in my captain experience
Urmila can never get caught 

The CV's rely on her too much to be a villain in the show, she adds the spice in Saathiya.  Also did you see the remark she made to Gopi initially with the water, you are throwing away your older sister's advice like the way I'm doing to the water in the sand, top grade manipulation...the CV's have made her really clever, when she gets knocked down she recovers quickly.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

The CV's rely on her too much to be a villain in the show, she adds the spice in Saathiya.  Also did you see the remark she made to Gopi initially with the water, you are throwing away your older sister's advice like the way I'm doing to the water in the sand, top grade manipulation...the CV's have made her really clever, when she gets knocked down she recovers quickly.

🤣 nafi come on relax
i really don't care much on urmi
she adds spice on the show 
let her be like that and stop giving the cv ideas they will read it 
goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if ahem moove one step for gopi that will more spicy than 4 kalakaries but          one is sweet in taste other is interesting sour