Precap over takes the episode...Lucky's revenge

Posted: 12 years ago

after the precap...I guess 99% of us forgot what they showed in today's episode😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Today's episode started with Geet deciding to not leave the house without pacifying Beeji and Maan supposts her...He agrees to leave the home without her(naa jao sayya ...chuddake bayya😭).  He finds Dev out waiting for them with a car (what a black carπŸ˜‰...I never liked this color before...did Maan give it his hotnessπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)  Dev asks about Geet and Maan says Geet is gonna stay there and pacify her family.  Dev smiles and questions is he really gonna leave Geet leave alone to handle things herself.  Maan says why is he questioning when he already knows(Dev is growing tooo smart nowadays...😳😳)

Lucky is sitting on his bike all worried and mamaji enters...mamaji tries to sit on bike but fails and wonders if they have increased the height of scooter now a days(omg...mamaji...scooterπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)...mamaji is claims that who have written Maneet separation is very wrong..(we too r shouting the same mamaji...but...all credits r urs...whom do we blame🀣🀣🀣🀣),,,,Lucky in discussion asks mamaji his name fails to remembers...then Lucky tells him how MSK has saved from police like Sunny deol and from goons like AB (omg...great performance from Lucky ...such great mimicing skills...omg...CVs...I wanna see Maan doing all this😍...i was literally imaging GC😳😳)...Lucky asks mamaji to question Beeji for separating Maneet...

My fav scene...Teji tries to pacify Beeji regards Geet but she sounds adamant...mamaji enters n points her out and questions...y she separated Maneet...Teji says he is the one who recorded all that now..he is taking their side...mamaji says he wants justice...Beeji gives him justice on the left cheek and asks if he wants the rest of the justice on his right cheek too(I could not stop myself from rofling...the slap and the dialogue following it were out of this world🀣🀣🀣)

Lucky laughs at mamaji condition and says now he got his return for his jasusi(I loved this guy today...he took Maneet revenge that too in styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..)..Lucky tells his video hungama and mamaji cant believe it.

Teji is all worried that the person who lend money to him had sold their house and they have only one months time to leave the home...all r worried.  Geet is thinking about maan ...hoping him to come early to take her home (omg...my jaanu Geet is missing her prince already😭😭😭)..Nano brings tea for Geet and tells her about the house..Geet says Maan will handles things...She calls him up...He is in that black car ...(omg ...black color business attire...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰)...Maan says nothing can be done..before he ends..Geet disconnects saying its ok..My maneet scenes seemed to be so less today for me😲..i felt this way

The hot and happening precap(Adi too comes)πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Names used for Maan today...majnu, ranjha, Robin Singh...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Today we learned some revenge seeking tips from Lucky...follow the suite if u have grudge over anyoneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please do hit the like button and Chaskameter!!!!
Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

Woo!!! 1st To Comment!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And once again,I commented b4 u PMd Mee!!!😳😳

FreakyyπŸ˜† 

Nd u r so truee,Ask me wat happened in the Epi,I wont hav a cluee But The Precap,I will describe in Immense detail 4 uu😳😳

Great Analysis,Waitinggg 4 2moz.πŸ˜›

The Clock Is Soo SlowwwπŸ˜•

Sara xxπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 12 years ago
Wonderful analysis Naz! Loved all your side comments 🀣

Z
side comments were gr8 nazπŸ˜ƒ,n like always-wow!πŸ‘keep it up n thanx 4 d pm...
ya...i 2 luvd today...especially mama n lucky scenes...they r so adorable together... 
Yes Naz dear...indeed today's episode was tooo good...I luved it even tho there was little MAANEET...u c that will happen if the story needs to move forward..

Nyways..MAMAJI was TOOO GOOOD & HILARIOUS as  USUAL...SO WAS LUCKY...today Lucky was shown that tho he mite seem silly BUT he has more sense than given credit to him...

MAMAJI & LUCKY 's punjabi accent & dialogue delivery was AMAZING...they stole the show today ...

Very nice post naz dear & luved ur emoticons...πŸ˜›
naz i agree with your POV πŸ‘πŸ‘

lets ask LUCKY to take revenge on our behalf if the channel would end the show πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
side comments were gr8 nazπŸ˜ƒ,n like always-wow!πŸ‘keep it up n thanx 4 d pm...
Gr8 analysis
Lucky & jugnu wer awesome in their scene,,,πŸ˜†lucky was so clever getting revenge for maaneet separation,,luv you lucky 4 this
OMG the precap was jus mind-blowing,,watching it again and again,,,this guy is lyk a Greek god,,,luvd MSK in his formal look 😍
Now tejji is going 2 know hu he's standing up against heheπŸ˜›
Edited by MaaneetLuverr - 12 years ago