India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Precap over takes the episode...Lucky's revenge

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

after the precap...I guess 99% of us forgot what they showed in today's episodeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Today's episode started with Geet deciding to not leave the house without pacifying Beeji and Maan supposts her...He agrees to leave the home without her(naa jao sayya ...chuddake bayyaCry).  He finds Dev out waiting for them with a car (what a black carWink...I never liked this color before...did Maan give it his hotnessConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused)  Dev asks about Geet and Maan says Geet is gonna stay there and pacify her family.  Dev smiles and questions is he really gonna leave Geet leave alone to handle things herself.  Maan says why is he questioning when he already knows(Dev is growing tooo smart nowadays...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Lucky is sitting on his bike all worried and mamaji enters...mamaji tries to sit on bike but fails and wonders if they have increased the height of scooter now a days(omg...mamaji...scooterConfusedConfusedConfused)...mamaji is claims that who have written Maneet separation is very wrong..(we too r shouting the same mamaji...but...all credits r urs...whom do we blameROFLROFLROFLROFL),,,,Lucky in discussion asks mamaji his name fails to remembers...then Lucky tells him how MSK has saved from police like Sunny deol and from goons like AB (omg...great performance from Lucky ...such great mimicing skills...omg...CVs...I wanna see Maan doing all thisDay Dreaming...i was literally imaging GCEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)...Lucky asks mamaji to question Beeji for separating Maneet...

My fav scene...Teji tries to pacify Beeji regards Geet but she sounds adamant...mamaji enters n points her out and questions...y she separated Maneet...Teji says he is the one who recorded all that now..he is taking their side...mamaji says he wants justice...Beeji gives him justice on the left cheek and asks if he wants the rest of the justice on his right cheek too(I could not stop myself from rofling...the slap and the dialogue following it were out of this worldROFLROFLROFL)

Lucky laughs at mamaji condition and says now he got his return for his jasusi(I loved this guy today...he took Maneet revenge that too in styleLOLLOLLOL..)..Lucky tells his video hungama and mamaji cant believe it.

Teji is all worried that the person who lend money to him had sold their house and they have only one months time to leave the home...all r worried.  Geet is thinking about maan ...hoping him to come early to take her home (omg...my jaanu Geet is missing her prince alreadyCryCryCry)..Nano brings tea for Geet and tells her about the house..Geet says Maan will handles things...She calls him up...He is in that black car ...(omg ...black color business attire...EmbarrassedBig smileWink)...Maan says nothing can be done..before he ends..Geet disconnects saying its ok..My maneet scenes seemed to be so less today for meShocked..i felt this way

The hot and happening precap(Adi too comes)SmileSmileWink

Names used for Maan today...majnu, ranjha, Robin Singh...Big smileBig smileBig smile

Today we learned some revenge seeking tips from Lucky...follow the suite if u have grudge over anyoneWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

Please do hit the like button and Chaskameter!!!!

Edited by Naz_Angel - 26 May 2011 at 12:17pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni77sivasvbsbruchika21abhinav1386thatsthewayitisgeetmannkarnati200miss_ariesfunny25thekolgalanky_1205TinkJia-NSKluvsSRK-SominababaahujatanviArmu4evakamnaMounchyesheenatazeen_29nai1311_yspRishabala.lovesunshine94DrashtiDhamiNo1Komal.GullXx_fehmida_xXNav2010Anita1118gangesegb-Humera-RoarkEchoesofpassionRaDMG25sakshi.ekanshsun-naaaaaaaaaananya2000Sabmeratu.roseinbloomjnawazFallen AngelanshraAbsoluvKaSh-Maneet-Fannahtani88-Saruu-kahkashansakinapickachumisty85Giraffidaebobby13rocksundisclosed

-Saruu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saruu-
-Saruu-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Woo!!! 1st To Comment!!!LOLLOLTongue

And once again,I commented b4 u PMd Mee!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

FreakyyLOL 

Nd u r so truee,Ask me wat happened in the Epi,I wont hav a cluee But The Precap,I will describe in Immense detail 4 uuEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Great Analysis,Waitinggg 4 2moz.Tongue

The Clock Is Soo SlowwwConfused

Sara xxSmileTongue

Edited by tere_liye_10 - 26 May 2011 at 12:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SominababaAbsoluv-Nightingale-

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Wonderful analysis Naz! Loved all your side comments ROFL

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu--Nightingale-

anveshasharma Goldie
anveshasharma
anveshasharma

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
side comments were gr8 nazBig smile,n like always-wow!Clapkeep it up n thanx 4 d pm...

-Saruu--Nightingale-

sunshine94 IF-Dazzler
sunshine94
sunshine94

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
ya...i 2 luvd today...especially mama n lucky scenes...they r so adorable together... 

Sominababa-Saruu-

Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Great analysis Naz...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Saruu-

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Yes Naz dear...indeed today's episode was tooo good...I luved it even tho there was little MAANEET...u c that will happen if the story needs to move forward..

Nyways..MAMAJI was TOOO GOOOD & HILARIOUS as  USUAL...SO WAS LUCKY...today Lucky was shown that tho he mite seem silly BUT he has more sense than given credit to him...

MAMAJI & LUCKY 's punjabi accent & dialogue delivery was AMAZING...they stole the show today ...

Very nice post naz dear & luved ur emoticons...Tongue

Sominababa-Saruu-

ahujatanvi Senior Member
ahujatanvi
ahujatanvi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
naz i agree with your POV ClapClap

lets ask LUCKY to take revenge on our behalf if the channel would end the show Confused Confused

-Saruu--Nightingale-

Go to top