Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#20 .:|:. (Page 96)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I already call you sister...ROFL

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

did you get in trouble yesterday, do you want to talk about it?

Don't even want to talk about it, all i can say had a huge tough argument against my mom and older sisters they said you aren't goin to do pratical stuff, if u are we gnna get u marrried am like go them it maturity level counts not age matter i don't mind getting married 
phew hate it so much urgh studyin do my head in in a foul mood 

I know it's got to be easier than studying, what's marriage, cleaning house, cooking and raising children, much easier.

If I was u I would just apply to do nursing, without telling them, just go into college and do your free course get the free money, even if they get you married, i'm sure your husband won't mind if you do your nursing training, it's a good profession in the UK.

won't tell them ? u serious
i have a huge bug khandan in glasgow approx 700 people from my grandad side my dad cousins etc they find out they tell my parents in a jiffy, i can't risk it sis 

Nothing will happen, it's not something scandalous to change your studies, it's not like you have a boyfriend.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Don't even want to talk about it, all i can say had a huge tough argument against my mom and older sisters they said you aren't goin to do pratical stuff, if u are we gnna get u marrried am like go them it maturity level counts not age matter i don't mind getting married 

I know it's got to be easier than studying, what's marriage, cleaning house, cooking and raising children, much easier.

If I was u I would just apply to do nursing, without telling them, just go into college and do your free course get the free money, even if they get you married, i'm sure your husband won't mind if you do your nursing training, it's a good profession in the UK.

i have a huge bug khandan in glasgow approx 700 people from my grandad side my dad cousins etc they find out they tell my parents in a jiffy, i can't risk it sis 

Nothing will happen, it's not something scandalous to change your studies, it's not like you have a boyfriend.

it will happen u don't know my family sis,  aha boyfriend is one thing there against, they prefer me studying what i am. They don't wnt me to follow what people doing practical stuff, so i have applied to interior and fashion designing without their knowledge fast track course to HND hope i get in ROFL
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

it will happen u don't know my family sis,  aha boyfriend is one thing there against, they prefer me studying what i am. They don't wnt me to follow what people doing practical stuff, so i have applied to interior and fashion designing without their knowledge fast track course to HND hope i get in ROFL

sis, don't do interior and fashion design, no jobs...do nursing...trust me you will get priority housing close to the hospital where you work, and course is free, compared to interior design or fashion you want to do, because you will have to ask your mum and family for money to do, or get a student loan, don't get one, it's horrible to have debt for studying.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

sis, don't do interior and fashion design, no jobs...do nursing...trust me you will get priority housing close to the hospital where you work, and course is free, compared to interior design or fashion you want to do, because you will have to ask your mum and family for money to do, or get a student loan, don't get one, it's horrible to have debt for studying.

Missy i already done research on this, 
interior and fashion designing and what i am going to get out of it, 
well after degree u join a housing job where they make houses for interior they will hire me, and do the stuff which i will get paid, as for fashion design i get degree and then do teaching after.
and for nursing to be honest with u nursing isn't what i want to do 
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Missy i already done research on this, 
interior and fashion designing and what i am going to get out of it, 
well after degree u join a housing job where they make houses for interior they will hire me, and do the stuff which i will get paid, as for fashion design i get degree and then do teaching after.
and for nursing to be honest with u nursing isn't what i want to do 

okay missy.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
anyway why we talking about it, am writing an report and can't put it into words.

i have to put in :
  • Library research was carried out on books, magazines and internet research. Although there was nothing to be found on books, and magazines,

how will i put in internet research and got information from websites. remember i am not allowed to put in I,WE YOU on it   

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hello Ayesha & Nafisa. Am on for 5 mins, thought I'll say hi

Go to top