Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#20 .:|:. (Page 41)

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Joined: 23 January 2009
Posts: 3845

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by hamzanuha

@ Simran - Hi, summer vacation. 1 month's blissful stay at my parents. Then 1 month at in-laws after hubby arrives
 
@ Ayesha - Hi. How many times have you see the Pirates movie?

well 198 times i seen pirate of the Caribbean movie
Ayesha,
At the moment are u dressed in a pirate's costume? Shiver me timbers my pirate's dress is all tattered. What should I do Captain?LOL
 
Avi, I was going to post that same question about dressing up. Then thought Ayesha might not like the joke LOL

LOL aye aye matey i am dressed up as jack sparrow, deciding to get a similar hat from the shop LOL



Ladies! Will you please shut it ( don't be amused its jack sparrow saying)! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat in the pirate dress saying its all tattered and asking me advise, I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced E-GRE-GIOUS. By the way, no, I've never actually met Pizarro but I love his pies. And all of this pales into utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"

ROFL
 
Not you too 
 
ROFL  
 
 

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by simran15

@Rana, happy holidaying,enjoy.
 
Simran, still 6 weeks to go. Am going 8th July
Have fun Rana! I will be going to India in August.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by hamzanuha

@ Simran - Hi, summer vacation. 1 month's blissful stay at my parents. Then 1 month at in-laws after hubby arrives
 
@ Ayesha - Hi. How many times have you see the Pirates movie?

well 198 times i seen pirate of the Caribbean movie
Ayesha,
At the moment are u dressed in a pirate's costume? Shiver me timbers my pirate's dress is all tattered. What should I do Captain?LOL
 
Avi, I was going to post that same question about dressing up. Then thought Ayesha might not like the joke LOL

LOL aye aye matey i am dressed up as jack sparrow, deciding to get a similar hat from the shop LOL



Ladies! Will you please shut it ( don't be amused its jack sparrow saying)! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat in the pirate dress saying its all tattered and asking me advise, I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced E-GRE-GIOUS. By the way, no, I've never actually met Pizarro but I love his pies. And all of this pales into utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"

ROFL
 
Not you too 
 
ROFL  
 
 

not me too, listen lady ask advise and this kinda answer you will get, Gotcha missy, not banging yer head in thy wall saying not you too what you me
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by simran15

@Rana, happy holidaying,enjoy.
 
Simran, still 6 weeks to go. Am going 8th July
Have fun Rana! I will be going to India in August.

and i be going nowhere like always, London trip cancelled as have an exam that week so fam going not me i be in by pearl savvy
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Shiver me timbers the drinks are flat & the eggs are greenish yellow. The veggies have crawling creatures all over them!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-GayabCat-

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
why not try doing the same with Lord of the Rings. I can be frodo and aragorn as well as am Jack sparrow 
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Shiver me timbers the drinks are flat & the eggs are greenish yellow. The veggies have crawling creatures all over them!!!!ROFLROFLROFL

 
You need to find yourself a boy , mate. Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you've already found one, and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you?"
"I practice three hours a day so that when I meet a pirate, I can kill it!
"


avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 11631

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by simran15

@Rana, happy holidaying,enjoy.
 
Simran, still 6 weeks to go. Am going 8th July
Have fun Rana! I will be going to India in August.

and i be going nowhere like always, London trip cancelled as have an exam that week so fam going not me i be in by pearl savvy
Shut yourself in an imaginary island & have Ahem serve u hand & foot. U are not treading in Nafi's territory as u are in virtual world!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Saathiya Creation Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 137 138

Author: -KimSungHyun-   Replies: 1103   Views: 221584

-KimSungHyun- 1103 221584 11 September 2012 at 6:17am by -Yuks-
.:'|':. SNS Gup-Shup Corner#1 .:'|':.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -tellyaddict-   Replies: 1145   Views: 32021

-tellyaddict- 1145 32021 29 August 2010 at 12:48pm by tempetation

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index