.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#20 .:|:. - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
aha i knew u will be asking this, 

yesterday studying what else , and also partying after 6pm 

did you get in trouble yesterday, do you want to talk about it?
decided to stay far away from the forum from now on, too much addiction going on, 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

did you get in trouble yesterday, do you want to talk about it?

Don't even want to talk about it, all i can say had a huge tough argument against my mom and older sisters they said you aren't goin to do pratical stuff, if u are we gnna get u marrried am like go them it maturity level counts not age matter i don't mind getting married 
phew hate it so much urgh studyin do my head in in a foul mood 
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Don't even want to talk about it, all i can say had a huge tough argument against my mom and older sisters they said you aren't goin to do pratical stuff, if u are we gnna get u marrried am like go them it maturity level counts not age matter i don't mind getting married 
phew hate it so much urgh studyin do my head in in a foul mood 

I know it's got to be easier than studying, what's marriage, cleaning house, cooking and raising children, much easier.

I know it's got to be easier than studying, what's marriage, cleaning house, cooking and raising children, much easier.

If I was u I would just apply to do nursing, without telling them, just go into college and do your free course get the free money, even if they get you married, i'm sure your husband won't mind if you do your nursing training, it's a good profession in the UK.

yes that what they said, am a fool having children that early after marriage huh lol
easy with studying i prefer they said havent u got studying genes like we do, i nodded, see these older generations type thing its on my nerves totally

If I was u I would just apply to do nursing, without telling them, just go into college and do your free course get the free money, even if they get you married, i'm sure your husband won't mind if you do your nursing training, it's a good profession in the UK.

won't tell them ? u serious
i have a huge bug khandan in glasgow approx 700 people from my grandad side my dad cousins etc they find out they tell my parents in a jiffy, i can't risk it sis 
Originally posted by ayesha_78

won't tell them ? u serious
i have a huge bug khandan in glasgow approx 700 people from my grandad side my dad cousins etc they find out they tell my parents in a jiffy, i can't risk it sis 

Nothing will happen, it's not something scandalous to change your studies, it's not like you have a boyfriend.

Nothing will happen, it's not something scandalous to change your studies, it's not like you have a boyfriend.

it will happen u don't know my family sis,  aha boyfriend is one thing there against, they prefer me studying what i am. They don't wnt me to follow what people doing practical stuff, so i have applied to interior and fashion designing without their knowledge fast track course to HND hope i get in ðŸ¤£