Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

yes. check the website it's pretty good.

i have just checked it so u like lewis hamilton
DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did you watch the F1 Kav? That Perez accident totally ruined Lewis's Q3 qualifying, so untimely...but it's Lewis's fault he left it too late to post a lap. Somehow I feel his luck is not as good as Vettels.

nah i never watched it
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DreamSz

do you like him becuz of his profession or his looks Lol i have a thing a bald guys they just dont attractive me

To be totally honest in the beginning I like Lewis for his looks...lol, but later on as I got to know the sport better I began to appreciate the race craft too, then the hot German came along and I have say again because his tough (competitive) and his a winner that attracted me to him but it doesn't hurt that his good looking too.
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

To be totally honest in the beginning I like Lewis for his looks...lol, but later on as I got to know the sport better I began to appreciate the race craft too, then the hot German came along and I have say again because his tough (competitive) and his a winner that attracted me to him but it doesn't hurt that his good looking too.

u have answer my question too
DreamSz thumbnail

Kav are you a TrueBlood fan?

ive seen a few episodes of it, i didnt really like it that much ... its that american drama right
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamSz

ive seen a few episodes of it, i didnt really like it that much ... its that american drama right

ok sparks fly out was a title used for one of the episodes in the first season, but if you aren't a fan perhaps you wouldn't remember, i was mad about it a few years ago, not so much now, now i'm only watching bollywood films and one serial Saathiya...and F1 off course...lol.
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
-Nafisa- thumbnail
See you another time, I'm logging off.
DreamSz thumbnail

ok sparks fly out was a title used for one of the episodes in the first season, but if you aren't a fan perhaps you wouldn't remember, i was mad about it a few years ago, not so much now, now i'm only watching bollywood films and one serial Saathiya...and F1 off course...lol.

nafisa what do you do when you've got a free house .. my mum said not to call any of my friends over (ovbiously watching to many bollywood films lol) im really bored
DreamSz thumbnail

See you another time, I'm logging off.

okayy fine leave us hanging
bye x
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I've just watched Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak and thought to share a song from the film with everyone to remember the good old days http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fkTO6Ebm5Y&NR=1&feature=fvwp