.:|:. SNS Gup Shup Corner#20 .:|:. - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by simran15

@chechi, some rice for u posted, pl.comment,lol.
πŸ‘Thnks for the mouth watering food!
Originally posted by ayesha_78

well 198 times i seen pirate of the Caribbean movie

No wonder! You're spouting dialogues like water from a fountain! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by ayesha_78

well 198 times i seen pirate of the Caribbean movie
Ayesha,
At the moment are u dressed in a pirate's costume? Shiver me timbers my pirate's dress is all tattered. What should I do Captain?πŸ˜†
@Rana, happy holidaying,enjoy.
Originally posted by avivakirk

Ayesha,
At the moment are u dressed in a pirate's costume? Shiver me timbers my pirate's dress is all tattered. What should I do Captain?πŸ˜†

Avi, I was going to post that same question about dressing up. Then thought Ayesha might not like the joke πŸ˜†
)
Originally posted by hamzanuha

No wonder! You're spouting dialogues like water from a fountain! πŸ˜‰

The only reason I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of dead,  is so I could send him back myself (talking about myself πŸ€£ )

lol yes i know i know dialogues inside out πŸ˜†
Originally posted by simran15

@Rana, happy holidaying,enjoy.

Simran, still 6 weeks to go. Am going 8th July
You guys have got to see this SBS video from 4.24 Aham touching Gopi's hair...love in tokyo, making fun of her though, off screen...http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=551355
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Avi, I was going to post that same question about dressing up. Then thought Ayesha might not like the joke πŸ˜†

LOL aye aye matey i am dressed up as jack sparrow, deciding to get a similar hat from the shop πŸ˜†

Ladies! Will you please shut it ( don't be amused its jack sparrow saying)! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat in the pirate dress saying its all tattered and asking me advise, I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced E-GRE-GIOUS. By the way, no, I've never actually met Pizarro but I love his pies. And all of this pales into utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"

🀣

I made mutton biryani today.