India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Dekhaaa..." (Page 4)

goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
sadhli dhee thanks remember green is ahem's favr8        so itis usual the pictur send by sruthi is really niceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

@atop...i was waiting for u to know ur condition after this Mango Mania...

hehehehe...aaj ke baad i'd try to pluck mangoes...kaash mujhe mere Aham Ji bhi mil jaye isi bahane...

I loved it when Aham held her arm and she looked so confused how to react...what to do...hit the stone or to be there freezed enjoying Aham Ji company...

lol...and I was like bas ho gaya Kaam...Aam to gaya and main bhi...

Y'day I was at my nani's place and saw the epi and was like Eeeks! I need my lappy, I need my lappy..wanna discuss at length..Badi mushkil se toh we got this moment with Aham actually holding onto Gopi and then not snapping back angrily..Although he came out of trance but then the didn't shout at her and I was so glad..Aah! I will watch the scene again, you must have uploaded that exclusive scene on YT na? I remember I always used to look forward to your GoHem clippings...

Awww, phikar not gilr you will soon get your Aham Ji and a better and sweeter version..Looks wise he can be like him but attitude wise, I would pray for a caring Aham for you..

Lage raho in plucking mangoes and remember the techniques given by Aham..Yeah, I liked Gopi's confused look and more than her goofy smiles, her dazed look works for me...
hahah..I wish we have more such moments..

Luv atop

i hav downloaded the scene and it will be uploaded soon...may be in next one hour or so...
and thanx a lot for ur wishes dear abt my Aham ji...Embarrassed
looks wise...agar koi aisa mile to bas i'll go La La Land forever...

only thing not in my favor is I dont have any mango tree in nearby location...i'll have search for it...

and we will have more of those moments but only when CVs will be in mood otherwise same ghisa pita purani Kalakariyo ka Pitara...

atop

atop IF-Rockerz
atop
atop

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

i hav downloaded the scene and it will be uploaded soon...may be in next one hour or so...
and thanx a lot for ur wishes dear abt my Aham ji...Embarrassed
looks wise...agar koi aisa mile to bas i'll go La La Land forever...

only thing not in my favor is I dont have any mango tree in nearby location...i'll have search for it...

and we will have more of those moments but only when CVs will be in mood otherwise same ghisa pita purani Kalakariyo ka Pitara...
Yipeee that's great, now I shall just  watch that scene again and again after you upload it.
Aww you are welcome hon...Hahha, yeah I can imagine you blushing and going off to lalalala land...

Offo, don't worry, plant one right now and soon it will bear fruits or else hunt for a mango tree, should be there nearby and start plucking mangoes...

You bet, I think CV's should give such light moments to us, these are like a breeze you know and enthuse freshness to the story as well..Moreover we get bored seeing the old stuff everyday and I bet if scenes like these are incorporated more frequently if not everyday then the TRP's will shoot more up and it's already at no.1 and god knows it'll just be Above everything else..

Luv atop

-tellyaddict-

thejazzgal IF-Rockerz
thejazzgal
thejazzgal

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
loved yesterdays episode GoHem part!!

loved it lyk anything

-tellyaddict-

samarp2 IF-Dazzler
samarp2
samarp2

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
they both were behaving like small kidsEmbarrassed..that was 1 cute scene of theirs, without Kokila's pressure to bothLOL, & it came frm both of themEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

goham-tellyaddict-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index