Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Dekhaaa..." (Page 2)

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
@ Sadhli: Absolutely.. Those brief expressions were awesome and one of the reasons why I adore Gia's acting. But then the cheesy smiles and dazed looks at Ahem later on just ruined it for me. Honestly, no matter how naive u're or how much in love with the other person u're, when u know that person doesn't give two hoots about u, u just don't give such cheesy expressions..Anyhow, since it was our beloved Gopi, I will let this slide this time ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gohamchoti_rani-tellyaddict-

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I loved gopi's  look today , more than the jewel scene  . when ahem helped her take of her necklace.Last year .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

@ Sadhli: Absolutely.. Those brief expressions were awesome and one of the reasons why I adore Gia's acting. But then the cheesy smiles and dazed looks at Ahem later on just ruined it for me. Honestly, no matter how naive u're or how much in love with the other person u're, when u know that person doesn't give two hoots about u, u just don't give such cheesy expressions..Anyhow, since it was our beloved Gopi, I will let this slide this time ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

lol...me too love Giaa for her Marvelous acting in all such scenes where she has to portray the Shocked/Stunned and almost dying expressions...on Aham's touch...

m waiting to see Gopi's expressions when Aham will start following her like a Mad lover...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
If today's episode was any indication of it, Sadhli.. I am afraid Gia will be acting all giddy as Gopi when Ahem starts adoring her and all.. I hope I am wrong though. That would seriously kill the romance for me.. :P

Let's wait & watch ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
i am really look forward 4 goham love seens oh giaa's expresion will really cute  Approve but i can't picturise how will ahemji?    Confused ahem looks @ gopi with that expresion which is always blooms on jigar's face      cv's       we r waiting Broken Heart

smartc-tellyaddict-

soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

U know what though guys.. I still don't dig it when Gopi looks over at Ahem in a cheesy way..Looking for his approval so desperately and all. I enjoy it much more when she seems stunned at his actions.. Like for a brief moment there when Ahem grabbed her arms, she was stunned and shocked and didn't know how to react. I prefer that reaction much more than going all gaga over her Ahem ji slowly accepting her presence and all. I know, I know.. Happiness is a natural reaction but she overdoes at times. Gopi should stay clueless till the end as her character is such who is not going to understand exactly when and how Ahem falls for her until and unless Ahem himself discloses it to her. I don't know.. I would prefer it this way ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

heheh, you're very right!
Most of the time, she's ok but once in a way, Gia makes Gopi look like she's salivating over a very yummy icecream - it's a bit TOOO obvious and off putting. We already know she loves him and is delighted with every little scrap of attention she gets but downplaying it a little would be great - otherwise I start squirming on ahem's behalf because it's sso tactless to look like that when someone is struggling with their contradictory emotions.
Bubble

smartc-tellyaddict-

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
more than anything the look on those evil witches face was worth looking. from yesterday my favorite fruit has become

smartc-tellyaddict-

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
@ Bubble: OMG, that reference of icecream was just perfect there. U mirrored my thoughts to the T. Honestly, being such a naive and simple girl, Gopi does have quite vivid of an imagination. Be it imagining her SR when they got married in the dream sequence or romancing Ahem in her dreams at the Swiss Alps *lol*, the girl seems to have quite an active imagination *hehehe*

@ Shruthi: Lmao @ your favorite fruit..Mangoes have always been a personal favorite of mine since childhood *hehe*

Btw, I must admit that Swiss Alps are just too enticing for anyone to resist. Being there in those glaciers just was an exhilarating experience for me. And Swiss people are just so courteous overall! Too damn impressed with them. However, I was flabbergasted at how expensive the food is there.. Damn!

Cheers,
Sana~

soapbubble-tellyaddict-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index