Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: atop

La la la la lalallallalala

OMG! I am just so very very glad and elated at the moment..Gosh! Just loved, loved the way Ahem came upto her and explained her how to pluck mangoes and then grabbed her arm..Well, he was always looking for an opportunity and now he had one, though he won't show but he is having hard time controlling himself..If only, Rashi and Urmi were sent somewhere for a week, things would be much better..
Aahhh am ogg to GoHemland 😍..LOvely..
Sadhli, time for a lil dance..

Luv atop

@atop...i was waiting for u to know ur condition after this Mango Mania...

hehehehe...aaj ke baad i'd try to pluck mangoes...kaash mujhe mere Aham Ji bhi mil jaye isi bahane...

I loved it when Aham held her arm and she looked so confused how to react...what to do...hit the stone or to be there freezed enjoying Aham Ji company...

lol...and I was like bas ho gaya Kaam...Aam to gaya and main bhi...

goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
these mangoes always say good news  especialy greeen mangoes🤣 ahem one day u will aproach with  greeen mangos🤣
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: goham

these mangoes always say good news  especialy greeen mangoes🤣 ahem one day u will aproach with  greeen mangos🤣

hehehe...manju good one...
after green tea now Aham's new addiction will be green mangoes...
can we see aham on knees proposing Gopi with a Bunch of Green Mangoes...saying "Gopi aaj hi tumhare liye taaze hare aam tod ke laya hu"
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@atop...i was waiting for u to know ur condition after this Mango Mania...

hehehehe...aaj ke baad i'd try to pluck mangoes...kaash mujhe mere Aham Ji bhi mil jaye isi bahane...

I loved it when Aham held her arm and she looked so confused how to react...what to do...hit the stone or to be there freezed enjoying Aham Ji company...

lol...and I was like bas ho gaya Kaam...Aam to gaya and main bhi...

Y'day I was at my nani's place and saw the epi and was like Eeeks! I need my lappy, I need my lappy..wanna discuss at length..Badi mushkil se toh we got this moment with Aham actually holding onto Gopi and then not snapping back angrily..Although he came out of trance but then the didn't shout at her and I was so glad..Aah! I will watch the scene again, you must have uploaded that exclusive scene on YT na? I remember I always used to look forward to your GoHem clippings...

Awww, phikar not gilr you will soon get your Aham Ji and a better and sweeter version..Looks wise he can be like him but attitude wise, I would pray for a caring Aham for you..

Lage raho in plucking mangoes and remember the techniques given by Aham..Yeah, I liked Gopi's confused look and more than her goofy smiles, her dazed look works for me...
hahah..I wish we have more such moments..

Luv atop
goham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sadhli dhee thanks remember green is ahem's favr8        so itis usual the pictur send by sruthi is really nice😛
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

Y'day I was at my nani's place and saw the epi and was like Eeeks! I need my lappy, I need my lappy..wanna discuss at length..Badi mushkil se toh we got this moment with Aham actually holding onto Gopi and then not snapping back angrily..Although he came out of trance but then the didn't shout at her and I was so glad..Aah! I will watch the scene again, you must have uploaded that exclusive scene on YT na? I remember I always used to look forward to your GoHem clippings...

Awww, phikar not gilr you will soon get your Aham Ji and a better and sweeter version..Looks wise he can be like him but attitude wise, I would pray for a caring Aham for you..

Lage raho in plucking mangoes and remember the techniques given by Aham..Yeah, I liked Gopi's confused look and more than her goofy smiles, her dazed look works for me...
hahah..I wish we have more such moments..

Luv atop

i hav downloaded the scene and it will be uploaded soon...may be in next one hour or so...
and thanx a lot for ur wishes dear abt my Aham ji...😳
looks wise...agar koi aisa mile to bas i'll go La La Land forever...

only thing not in my favor is I dont have any mango tree in nearby location...i'll have search for it...

and we will have more of those moments but only when CVs will be in mood otherwise same ghisa pita purani Kalakariyo ka Pitara...
atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i hav downloaded the scene and it will be uploaded soon...may be in next one hour or so...
and thanx a lot for ur wishes dear abt my Aham ji...😳
looks wise...agar koi aisa mile to bas i'll go La La Land forever...

only thing not in my favor is I dont have any mango tree in nearby location...i'll have search for it...

and we will have more of those moments but only when CVs will be in mood otherwise same ghisa pita purani Kalakariyo ka Pitara...

Yipeee that's great, now I shall just  watch that scene again and again after you upload it.
Aww you are welcome hon...Hahha, yeah I can imagine you blushing and going off to lalalala land...

Offo, don't worry, plant one right now and soon it will bear fruits or else hunt for a mango tree, should be there nearby and start plucking mangoes...

You bet, I think CV's should give such light moments to us, these are like a breeze you know and enthuse freshness to the story as well..Moreover we get bored seeing the old stuff everyday and I bet if scenes like these are incorporated more frequently if not everyday then the TRP's will shoot more up and it's already at no.1 and god knows it'll just be Above everything else..

Luv atop
loved yesterdays episode GoHem part!!

loved it lyk anything
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they both were behaving like small kids😳..that was 1 cute scene of theirs, without Kokila's pressure to both😆, & it came frm both of them😳