India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"Dekhaaa..."

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
What an Epi...especially the Mango Mango part...

Aam Ke Aam, Patthar Ke Daam
( we saw Aham holding Gopi's hand and then grabbing her arm *la la la la*)

and then I loved Aham's dialogue..."Dekha Tuta Na" "Dekha Gira Na"

How nicely he was talking to her, so sweetly describing her the childhood stories...

when phone rings...he came back from his trance trying to figure out what he was doing and where he is...

Lol...m loving Aham's confusion and his Sweet Nice Gesture...

Kudos to CVs...

Lovely Episode...

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 26 May 2011 at 12:05pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33Traxy101choti_ranirusha4003angelic8219hamzanuhasmartcatopthejazzgalPoojaa_Pshobi12500ANJ4suk19MereMahiyaa.

-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
charming epi between goham though

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc-tellyaddict-suk19

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
today we have seen a different aham now we can say that the changing appearing in his character i hope he will continue with his goodness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

goham Senior Member
goham
goham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

WinkWinkoh mango get the fortune to hear sweet words of ahem                 ahemji till uremember this seet wordsBroken Heart                   i think       u only knew "challo yahamse  & es se pucho"Clown

Edited by goham - 26 May 2011 at 12:17pm

shobi12500-tellyaddict-suk19

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Awww Sadhli.. I knew u'd be over the moon with today's episode *hahaha* Yep, it was a cute Gohem moment for sure :)

Cheers,
Sana~

-tellyaddict-suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
that part was wonderful it was a like he was in a trance he spoke to her wonderfully n all the gestures were there.  i loved the way gopi said did i do it the correct way  her cute self 

smartcPoojaa_P-tellyaddict-

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
U know what though guys.. I still don't dig it when Gopi looks over at Ahem in a cheesy way..Looking for his approval so desperately and all. I enjoy it much more when she seems stunned at his actions.. Like for a brief moment there when Ahem grabbed her arms, she was stunned and shocked and didn't know how to react. I prefer that reaction much more than going all gaga over her Ahem ji slowly accepting her presence and all. I know, I know.. Happiness is a natural reaction but she overdoes at times. Gopi should stay clueless till the end as her character is such who is not going to understand exactly when and how Ahem falls for her until and unless Ahem himself discloses it to her. I don't know.. I would prefer it this way ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

Edited by smartc - 26 May 2011 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smartc

U know what though guys.. I still don't dig it when Gopi looks over at Ahem in a cheesy way..Looking for his approval so desperately and all. I enjoy it much more when she seems stunned at his actions.. Like for a brief moment there when Ahem grabbed her arms, she was stunned and shocked and didn't know how to react. I prefer that reaction much more than going all gaga over her Ahem ji slowly accepting her presence and all. I know, I know.. Happiness is a natural reaction but she overdoes at times. Gopi should stay clueless till the end as her character is such who is not going to understand exactly when and how Ahem falls for her until and unless Ahem himself discloses it to her. I don't know.. I would prefer it this way ;)

Cheers,
Sana~

@bold...sana u said my words exactly...
I too loved her shocked n stunned expressions when Aham grabbed her hand and her  Clueless Expression when Aham held her arm...
she gives so delicate expressions at those moments to make them more entertaining rather than looking at Aham in a all impressed and lost mode...

smartcANJ4

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index