India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

||*Member Of The Week # 2*|| (Page 2)

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wow.. llove story in the making.. arre jaker khullam bol daalo.. dont wait.. or else problem hoti hai Hug

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

Originally posted by sherma

@sri11:as in the real mr sherma,Tonguehe is my senior in college as well as office,we were in same college,i have a huge crush on him kind of like him but havent told anything to him,i was never planning to work but recently joined cause he called me and told me about the vaccancy in his office,but i am quitting next month cause its too hectic and he too got a job sumwere else,his last wrking day is on 31st,i dont know what will i do in office for a mth without himCry 
Then go and tell him na...why to wait ,may be he is also having same feelings and thinking in the same way...like you are doing
are even he likes me,but i am not very sure about having a relationship wid him,cause ahve seen my commited friends sulking
sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
But then you need to talk abt it right..
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

i dont want to spoil our friendship,have seen my friends(guy)changing for worst after getting commited,i just enjoy talking to him and after he goes and if i still miss him ,he is just a call away, Smileand am kind of upset cause he is leaving wrk,but its fine.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanober.

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
so u arent serious lol
sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by Sano88

i dont want to spoil our friendship,have seen my friends(guy)changing for worst after getting commited,i just enjoy talking to him and after he goes and if i still miss him ,he is just a call away, Smileand am kind of upset cause he is leaving wrk,but its fine.
ok...then just wait for this month and if you feels his absense and misses him then go and tell him
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@sano:honestly sano i dont know,i like dis guy from past 5 years,we became friends wen i was in the first year of my pg,den after dat we exchanged numbers,now we wrk together,d liking for him is going down,so i dont want to haste about it,
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Congrats Sweety on being MOTW.  I guess you live in India and you were born after I left India.  It is always nice to have conversations like this on this forum from people across the globe.

One thing I would like to say to you is that you should let the person you have a crush on know about how you feel about him without any delay.  Do not wait. 

Edited by beetaurus - 26 May 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Sahra_shermaInfofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index