lux123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hehe ya surely the credit goes 2 d rat n nice pics ha
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shobrakapooor

i juz luved ur title, here the cat is rohan, he is not a cute cat nw instead he has bcum a wicked cat. but he is doin gud things in indirect way. maybe he took revenge on radh for luvin dev and he must have taken aback when dev expresses his love

Thanks shobrakapooor yes one was the natural cat and other one was the mad and wild cat.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashna26

Yeah the cat made Radhika hug Dev. The espression on Dev face was amazing πŸ˜ƒ!! First hug!! 😳

Beautiful songs thanks for sharing πŸ‘

Thanks ashna26 like the natuaral hug and Radhika rushes to Dev when she is afraid
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

i just loved ur title chalhov.
real cat made that little hug.no problem hum kaam chala lenge abhi ke liye.
and that rohan was a big cat yaar,who makes dev confess his love for rads SUPERB
and that shanti today i liked her (may be people throw chappals on me i will bear ha) but only due to her today ,we were able to see this GREATTT EPISODE NA.so i was liking and thanking her today.

SO     THREE CATS = RADEV UNION

Thanks ekta I liked that scene and created this thread was waiting for RBG to complete his update likes your theary of three cate and it was a good episode.
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah first hug😳 how much we hv waited for this, that rohan is a cat
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i thank the cat millions of timesss...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Madhu-

This cat gave us moments we fans were eagerly waiting for...and this happened in real...nt a dream sequence...awesome...:)

Yes Madhu it was a good scene and liked Dev's reaction
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: Roshini1494

ur title was so apt...really that cat made a good thing to us by making radhika hug dev...there first hug since the show started and thanks to cat for the hug...and thanks chalhov for the beatiful songs and a short update...

Thanks Roshini πŸ˜ƒ the scene was good and also so natural reaction of Radhika and Dev
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Nice songs Chalhov. And yes, the cute little cat gave us a hug and the wicked one made Dev confess his love!!

But my question is same as u...from where the hell did Rohan get to know the whereabouts of Radhika and Dev?

Fine. He ran away in the night to find that...but how did he land up in that place. I hope the makers have some suitable and Logical answering for this. Dont want some weird or worse...no explanation to this!! Makers have this bad habit of not explaining certain things, leaving the audience to make assumptions and i hate that!! 

One thing could be that...Since Dev hadnt returned back home, Rohan would have gone out searching in Rawal and he must have seen Dev's car standing outside the temple, so he must have spotted them...

Sia Thanks
Both the cats gave us what we wantedπŸ˜‰ yes I was also lol about how Rohan came to the same mandir. Only Cvs can explain to us or all of us will be guessing.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: bvs7691

Chalhov... love your tracks. So apt for the scene today!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dost dost na raha... & Mere dost kissa yeh kya ho gaya...⭐️

And beautiful title... I was actually litterally thinking of the black cat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Talk about tubelight

Thanks Bhavi how r you πŸ˜ƒ