Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 26th May 2011 (Page 4)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by neerjashingla

Today when i was the repeat specially for Rohan,s expressions , He was serious with angry expression ... He is not a grey character now as he tried push Radhik in the water , that could have cost her life ...      have to see what they are going to show but i just have this feeling that for the time being will not come out of his kid act ...If Radhika regains consciousness after sometime then will be perhaps she imagined Rohan there  as Rohan will be already at home before them ...Agree with you that he is spoilt , selfish but here  Dev Radhika both also are at blame ...From Rohan point of view Dev betrayed him , he has to confront Dev to know about his reasoning  and understand him ...Just would like to see one less person negative in the show , otherwise there are more negative characters ..
Neerja I am not saying that Dev and Radhika are not to be blamed...they are...it is because of them and their issues that both are now in this situation and from Rohan's POV Dev did betray him by not telling him the truth...but will he understand why Dev did that? a normal person however badly betrayed after the initial anger tries to find an answer to this betrayal and here he pushes a living being into water and calmly hides behind a tree...For me Rohan is negative now, the only way he can be resurrected is after he gets to know why all this happened...he shows remorse and tries to make up for his actions...if he does not do all this then he is negative  at this moment for me.

Misti what you are saying i totally agree with that , i also wants to say the same but expression are not same ...Yes for now Rohan is negative as he behaved with Radhika and think will stay like this just like Apoorva of Pardes  , for whom Mahima was also a possession ...Lets see which way the Creatives take Rohan ...I also said the same perhaps did not express them what i meant was ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

anukapoor IF-Dazzler
anukapoor
anukapoor

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Misti: Good analysis, especially about Shanti and BB...The look on Dev's face was worth seeing, when he turns around to give money to Shanti...Shanti did not even bother stopping Radhika after getting the money also...goes to show how selfish and narrow minded she is...

I am not sure yet, whether Rohan has turned completely negative...he is on a mission to find the truth...he knows that Radhika came to their house, despite telling him that she loves someone else...I don't think Padma is hand in glove with him...he is carrying out this plan solo...but one thing I did not understand is, how come Padma did not react, when she was close to Dev and Radhika...how come she did not hear what they were talking...Rohan might be grey for now...he is DEFINITELY hurt that Dev whom he considers his friend has  hidden the truth from  him and Radhika, the girl whom he loves, does not love him in return...may be he will be the ONE who will unite them...

But when BB and Virat realize that Rohan is not the youngest grandson...but it is Dev who is going to be RP...they might use Rohan's hurt (about losing Radhika) against Dev to create rift between the two...They might end up saying - look what happened, you considered Dev as your friend, your brother...but he snatched your love and now your title of RP...that is when he wld turn completely negative...my two cents...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahari..yajnaseni..sigridmisti73Neerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anukapoor

Misti: Good analysis, especially about Shanti and BB...The look on Dev's face was worth seeing, when he turns around to give money to Shanti...Shanti did not even bother stopping Radhika after getting the money also...goes to show how selfish and narrow minded she is...

I am not sure yet, whether Rohan has turned completely negative...he is on a mission to find the truth...he knows that Radhika came to their house, despite telling him that she loves someone else...I don't think Padma is hand in glove with him...he is carrying out this plan solo...but one thing I did not understand is, how come Padma did not react, when she was close to Dev and Radhika...how come she did not hear what they were talking...Rohan might be grey for now...he is DEFINITELY hurt that Dev whom he considers his friend has  hidden the truth from  him and Radhika, the girl whom he loves, does not love him in return...may be he will be the ONE who will unite them...

But when BB and Virat realize that Rohan is not the youngest grandson...but it is Dev who is going to be RP...they might use Rohan's hurt (about losing Radhika) against Dev to create rift between the two...They might end up saying - look what happened, you considered Dev as your friend, your brother...but he snatched your love and now your title of RP...that is when he wld turn completely negative...my two cents...
Thanks Anu    

"but one thing I did not understand is, how come Padma did not react, when she was close to Dev and Radhika...how come she did not hear what they were talking..."

Anu yur above sentence is also one of the causes of my doubt about Padma...when they show the scene Padmas face has a very stern expression but then her expression swiftly changes and she behaves as if nothing has happened.Now I do not know whether this changing of expression is due to the fact that she considers it a betrayal to her feelings if Dev talks to Radhika or is it because something else is happening here.

As for a grey character...Rohan is no longer a grey one for me but a negative one...not because he wanted to kill Radhika there but because inorder to test radhika and Dev he was prepared to push Radhika in water and calmly hide behind a tree and wait when someone is drowing. That act has made him a negative character to me. A grey character will do wrong things in life but when push comes to shove he will do the right thing...a grey character will not  comit murder or grievious body harm...he might go very close to it but will then pull back. Atleast this is what a grey character is to me.Well Rohan is uniting them...he has done the emotional bonding already...And as for BB and Virat, they might do it but the interesting thing will be who will use whom...BB will use Rohan or Rohan will use BB.

Edited by misti73 - 27 May 2011 at 7:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovNeerjaa

Go to top