Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 26th May 2011 - Page 3

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Thanks for giving me good insights on Karmic cycle and I can see it everytime there is any danger to Dev.  BB is very keen on opening the WILL before Radhika comes from pagphere.  According to you, Rohan has to spoil BB's plan for the Karmic cyle to work---he has done exactly that by endangering Radhika's life and pushing her into the river.  Without Radhika how can the next step of the WILL be executed?  If there is no CB then no question of property transfer and the whole property goes to the mutt---once again the reading of the WILL has to be stalled----Mission Save Dev----I was just wondering whether this is were it was leading upto?  The reason I thought of this was no one is going to know that Radhika-Rohan marriage did not happen---you have to find some indirect ways of postponing this matter---I may be proved wrong--let us see.

I am not too sure about the will...badi bahu wants to open the will in the absence of Radhika (which to me is bizarre, because all the beneficiaries have to be present for the will to be opened, they are showing here that money is being used but again this opening can be contested, anyway I am putting this to something that the creatives have pulled out from their magical illogical hats ) but Radhika has to be living and not sick in any way that the transfer does happen...Sick Radhika might again force badi bahu to postpone the opening of the will and if Radhika takes time recovering from this experience then badi bahu might have to stop thinking about the will...so in one way Rohan has worked against her here, but have to see what the creatives show. 

Radhika in the present scenario should become seriously sick for BB to get jitters.  If Radhika's situation is precarious then BB has no cards up her sleeve and she has to ensure that Radhika is kept alive.  Having said this, the montage shows ahappy Radhika with maang-tika--wonder whether sindoor or something else will come into play.  This way the WILL opening will be stalled till the appropriate moment.  That also gives ample time for Dadaji to recover.

If Radhika saw Rohan pushing her and she tells this to others...then other option might be that both Dev and BB put it down to Rohans mental condition and both will now try to protect Radhika for their own reasons...and in this way Radhika might also be kept safe from Rohans other advances...but it will take time for Dev to understand the reality of Rohan.Lets see what they are upto. The smiling Radhika might be because she will ralise that Dev has changed towards her...but again will have to wait and watch more.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Today when i was the repeat specially for Rohan,s expressions , He was serious with angry expression ... He is not a grey character now as he tried push Radhik in the water , that could have cost her life ...      have to see what they are going to show but i just have this feeling that for the time being will not come out of his kid act ...If Radhika regains consciousness after sometime then will be perhaps she imagined Rohan there  as Rohan will be already at home before them ...Agree with you that he is spoilt , selfish but here  Dev Radhika both also are at blame ...From Rohan point of view Dev betrayed him , he has to confront Dev to know about his reasoning  and understand him ...Just would like to see one less person negative in the show , otherwise there are more negative characters ..
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmavina

Thx misti beautifully written and presented
Now we got to know that there are some scenes to be revealed so CV's have to do it now

You are welcome sushmavina...glad that you liked it.
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neerjashingla

Today when i was the repeat specially for Rohan,s expressions , He was serious with angry expression ... He is not a grey character now as he tried push Radhik in the water , that could have cost her life ...      have to see what they are going to show but i just have this feeling that for the time being will not come out of his kid act ...If Radhika regains consciousness after sometime then will be perhaps she imagined Rohan there  as Rohan will be already at home before them ...Agree with you that he is spoilt , selfish but here  Dev Radhika both also are at blame ...From Rohan point of view Dev betrayed him , he has to confront Dev to know about his reasoning  and understand him ...Just would like to see one less person negative in the show , otherwise there are more negative characters ..

Neerja I am not saying that Dev and Radhika are not to be blamed...they are...it is because of them and their issues that both are now in this situation and from Rohan's POV Dev did betray him by not telling him the truth...but will he understand why Dev did that? a normal person however badly betrayed after the initial anger tries to find an answer to this betrayal and here he pushes a living being into water and calmly hides behind a tree...For me Rohan is negative now, the only way he can be resurrected is after he gets to know why all this happened...he shows remorse and tries to make up for his actions...if he does not do all this then he is negative  at this moment for me.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: misti73

Neerja I am not saying that Dev and Radhika are not to be blamed...they are...it is because of them and their issues that both are now in this situation and from Rohan's POV Dev did betray him by not telling him the truth...but will he understand why Dev did that? a normal person however badly betrayed after the initial anger tries to find an answer to this betrayal and here he pushes a living being into water and calmly hides behind a tree...For me Rohan is negative now, the only way he can be resurrected is after he gets to know why all this happened...he shows remorse and tries to make up for his actions...if he does not do all this then he is negative  at this moment for me.

Misti what you are saying i totally agree with that , i also wants to say the same but expression are not same ...Yes for now Rohan is negative as he behaved with Radhika and think will stay like this just like Apoorva of Pardes  , for whom Mahima was also a possession ...Lets see which way the Creatives take Rohan ...I also said the same perhaps did not express them what i meant was ...
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Misti: Good analysis, especially about Shanti and BB...The look on Dev's face was worth seeing, when he turns around to give money to Shanti...Shanti did not even bother stopping Radhika after getting the money also...goes to show how selfish and narrow minded she is...

I am not sure yet, whether Rohan has turned completely negative...he is on a mission to find the truth...he knows that Radhika came to their house, despite telling him that she loves someone else...I don't think Padma is hand in glove with him...he is carrying out this plan solo...but one thing I did not understand is, how come Padma did not react, when she was close to Dev and Radhika...how come she did not hear what they were talking...Rohan might be grey for now...he is DEFINITELY hurt that Dev whom he considers his friend has  hidden the truth from  him and Radhika, the girl whom he loves, does not love him in return...may be he will be the ONE who will unite them...

But when BB and Virat realize that Rohan is not the youngest grandson...but it is Dev who is going to be RP...they might use Rohan's hurt (about losing Radhika) against Dev to create rift between the two...They might end up saying - look what happened, you considered Dev as your friend, your brother...but he snatched your love and now your title of RP...that is when he wld turn completely negative...my two cents...
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anukapoor

Misti: Good analysis, especially about Shanti and BB...The look on Dev's face was worth seeing, when he turns around to give money to Shanti...Shanti did not even bother stopping Radhika after getting the money also...goes to show how selfish and narrow minded she is...

I am not sure yet, whether Rohan has turned completely negative...he is on a mission to find the truth...he knows that Radhika came to their house, despite telling him that she loves someone else...I don't think Padma is hand in glove with him...he is carrying out this plan solo...but one thing I did not understand is, how come Padma did not react, when she was close to Dev and Radhika...how come she did not hear what they were talking...Rohan might be grey for now...he is DEFINITELY hurt that Dev whom he considers his friend has  hidden the truth from  him and Radhika, the girl whom he loves, does not love him in return...may be he will be the ONE who will unite them...

But when BB and Virat realize that Rohan is not the youngest grandson...but it is Dev who is going to be RP...they might use Rohan's hurt (about losing Radhika) against Dev to create rift between the two...They might end up saying - look what happened, you considered Dev as your friend, your brother...but he snatched your love and now your title of RP...that is when he wld turn completely negative...my two cents...

Thanks Anu    

"but one thing I did not understand is, how come Padma did not react, when she was close to Dev and Radhika...how come she did not hear what they were talking..."

Anu yur above sentence is also one of the causes of my doubt about Padma...when they show the scene Padmas face has a very stern expression but then her expression swiftly changes and she behaves as if nothing has happened.Now I do not know whether this changing of expression is due to the fact that she considers it a betrayal to her feelings if Dev talks to Radhika or is it because something else is happening here.

As for a grey character...Rohan is no longer a grey one for me but a negative one...not because he wanted to kill Radhika there but because inorder to test radhika and Dev he was prepared to push Radhika in water and calmly hide behind a tree and wait when someone is drowing. That act has made him a negative character to me. A grey character will do wrong things in life but when push comes to shove he will do the right thing...a grey character will not  comit murder or grievious body harm...he might go very close to it but will then pull back. Atleast this is what a grey character is to me.Well Rohan is uniting them...he has done the emotional bonding already...And as for BB and Virat, they might do it but the interesting thing will be who will use whom...BB will use Rohan or Rohan will use BB.
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago