Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 26th May 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Fruitcake-Dev

Sometimes I wonder about Shanti and badi bahu...I mean how these two work against each other unknowingly and spoil their chances...Shanti's continuous phone calls made badi bahu realize that she has the perfect means to get rid of Radhika for the time being and get the will thing done and hence sends Radhika for her pag phere but Shanti...she is in her own world spinning wheels and she tells Radhika to go back ...when badi bahu is busy phoning the lawyer that everything has to be done before someone returns...by someone I am getting that she means Rdahika...so badi bhau is now scared of Radhika...but she does not know that her best friend Shanti has already made all the provisions that Rdahika returns on time...this is what I call the perfect Jodi...Wah kya baat hai...nicely working in tandem with each other...both think that each is cleverer than the other...and Shanti she did get her money but has managed to show her and her daughter's sweet reality to Dev.  

Anyway Dev listened to everything and then quietly comes and sits outside and lets no one know that he overheard everything...probably want to protect Radhika from being ashamed of her family...and then Mansaram returns and Radhika tells him that she has to go and that she has duties towards her in laws...gets a looks from Dev but then decides to leave. She goes inside the house to get her back and Chenu comes in pleading not to go and regretting that this is all due to him...Thank you chunnu munnu for Chenu...I do have a soft corner for him...he has been lead astray by his self centered mother and he should be given a chance to reform...if this happening to Radhika can change his heart and if his word to Radhika can make him think, then it is good.

Dev is quiet but furious and before leaving gives a pointed look at Shanti and gives her the money that badi bahu has sent as shagun...both the silly billies...I mean Shanti and her daughter are happy...In the car Radhika is worried that if she returns back home early then the rasam will not be completed and she won't have anything to tell the in laws and she does not want to badmouth her mother...so she wants to be dropped off somewhere...Dev realizes what she is up to and offers the Rawal house which gets refused and then he asks what exactly do you want...Fruitcake this is just the beginning.πŸ˜‰..just nod when she asks you anything...see you will get angry...shout...pout...growl...bark...stomp off...but at the end will do exactly what she wants...so why waste your energy...but on second thoughts...don't listen to her ok...and do all that you do when you try to show that you are independent off her...its good entertainment...so do carry on...so Radhika left in the temple...she prays to protect chenu...and  then Fruitcake is back with food...well he had to be back...he offers her one packet...wonder what was in that packet...pakoras, samosa or kachori..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.and then lights a fire...I thought its summer..πŸ˜‰.oh yes for the mood ok fruitcake now don't  protest that  you lit the fire in summer in UP because you are feeling cold or are afraid of the lions and tigers roaming the jungle..πŸ˜‰.anyway they eat and Radhika gets the attack of the hichki...fruitcake...gets her that bottle of water and gives it to her and after Radhika drinks some and gives him back the bottle..he again walks off and Radhika gives him a look that says again!.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..Radhika drowses off and fruitcake sees that she is feeling cold and he again gets up...poor thing...to get the blankie for Radhika...and then Radhika feels that someone is there...goes on her Nancy Drew mission with her Sherlock Holmes cap on...gets scared by an unknown flying object and tightly wraps her arms around Dr. Watson.πŸ˜ƒ..I mean fruitcake...whose expression says...now what do I do?😳

Anyway our lady Sherlock Holes realizes that she is wrapped around Dr. Watson and leaves him..πŸ˜›.they go off to sleep...Fruicake wakes up next day to find that a blanket is covering him and that Radhika is not around so he goes in search of her. Radhika in the meanwhile is washing her face when someone slowly comes down the stairs and pushes her in the water...Fruitcake runs...gives a flying leap and saves her...and then brings Radhika out of water...scolds Kanha for doing this (poor kanha he gets scolded by everyone...first it was Radhika and now fruitcakeπŸ˜‰)...anyway he shouts that he loves her ... cannot leave without her...and then waahhh wahhh...oops that's  my try to show the birth of a new baby...I mean Birth of Bhasmasur...baby bhasu is peering and glaring... 

Comments...Light episode after yesterday's heavy duty stuff but was interesting...

1)      Dev has now got to know not only the real Radhika but the dynamics in her family. Probably realizes that her father is her one true friend in that house...mother and sister are self centered and use her, the brother is also irresponsible but don't think he knows that Chenu was repentant. He kept quiet out of respect for Radhika and Mansaram but gave it back to Shanti by almost throwing the money on her hand but that went tangentially to Shanti. I am wondering whether she will really use that money for Chenu or will again keep it aside and let Mansaram do his duties. I won't be surprised if she does that. Long time back I had remarked that it will be Shanti who will bring Radhika and Dev together and thats what she is doing...fulfilling her karmic circle...she showed what Radhika has faced in this family to Dev and made him understand the real Radhika.  Dev lets Radhika know indirectly that he is aware what is going on and then chooses to give her company'Radhika did not ask for it, yet he gave it to her and that brought a smile on her face when she saw him coming with the food.

2)      Radhika is now aware that's someone is following them...which turned out to be Rohan who is now out to check Dev's feelings for Radhika. Until now he was checking Radhika but this pushing Radhika into water was most probably to see whether Dev rushes to save her or not and what he does after saving her...whether he lets out his true feeling. Rohan knows exactly what is going on...this chap is very clever and it wouldn't have taken him long to put two and two together...Dev telling him that his dream girl is getting married to someone else...the letter from Radhika...Dev refuting the truth...then Radhika's condition in the marriage ceremony...her entering the house as is his wife when Rohan knows that she is in love with someone else...him aiding Radhika so that the rituals get finished so that he can test Radhikas reaction...and then the next step in his plan...to test Dev. He knows what to do and how to do it...now the next question whether he is doing all this because he thinks that he has been made fool of and taken advantage of and that's why in anger lashing out but when he realizes the truth, him backing off...or is he going to continue being a selfish, self absorbed, psychotic  individual obsessed with Radhika and wanting her at any costs and expecting Dev to stand aside and if Dev does not do it then he will do anything to make it happen...and might even kill Radhika so that she does not become anyone elses...if he can wait clamly when someone is drowning, then to me it from todays episode it looks like that he has crossed over to the darker side...but will wait and see more.

3)      Now regarding Dev and why didn't he help Radhika openly...well because that is not the real Dev and by keeping Dev silent the creatives maintained his characterization...that of a person for whom silence speaks. He might help Chenu but most probably he won't tell Radhika. He is not someone who brags about his actions and specially when Radhika is concerned he won't. Dev shouting out his love for her not caring whether others are listening to him would have only happened if Radhika was in some danger...and today he got scared that he might lose her and hence revealed his true thoughts. He also finally accepted that he cannot live without her...started few weeks back with him realising that he loves Radhika but thinking that he can live without her and deciding to sacrifice her for his obligations...then getting angry with Radhika for having faults which is dreamgirl should not have (all his shouting at Radhika, ridiculing her, ignoring her)..then accepting that he does love Radhika, the human being with all her faults (faults in his POV) and it is not possible for him even to not love her, yet fighting that love because that would mean his obligations loosing out and still thinking that he can live without her...and today finally accepting that he canot live without her...As for Radhika, she has a habit of not paying attention when people ill treat her...even today after what Shanti and Chanda did she is still trying to protect them...Dev got furious but Radhika did not, because it did not enter her head that what she was subjected to is not right. But Dev has also treated her badly...has manhandled her...so will he realise his folly now...or will the creatives make him realize his folly and show his remorse through a monologue. Shanti metaphorically pushed her out of the house, while Dev actually dragged her out of dadajis room.

4)      Possible growth of Chenu and his turning into a positive character after he realizes what has happened? Maybe being brought to Mathura? Chenu is street smart but misguided...he can be developed as someone who acts as a buffer between Rohan and Radhika. Anyway that's for the creatives to show us.   

So again enjoyed the episode...liked all the actors...Shanti and Chandas  greed...Chenus repentence and that he apologises to Radhika...Mansaram and his love...Rohan and his hatred...Radhika and her quiet strength but the day for me goes to Avinash for Dev and his expressions that does convey his views very well.  

How did Rohan get there? I will let creatives unravel that mystery
and hopefull they do show it.

PS-The speed has picked up...maybe planning to start post IPL with drama...TRP is also there.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Liked today's episode except for this hurried pace.  There was too much material for 1.5 episodes (at least) but they had to cram it in 20 minutes for their cliffhangers for the sake of TRPs.  Somebody should really eliminate this TRP system which is not accurate to begin with (ignores the overseas market and only counts metropolitan cities if I am not mistaken). 

But liked Dev today and his behavior too.  Am really glad that the creatives kept him in character.  So his unsmiling persona when he comes back, his disdainful attitude to Shanti and Chanda, his stomping off when he realizes that Radhika was determined to do something irresponsible (staying outside) and his taking care of Radhika yet remaining aloof and finally his reaction to Julaha family.  Avinash was very good today.

I was ok with Radhika trying to save her family name.  To me it came as trying to save her father's name rather than protecting Shanti.  In fact she protected her father when she kept quiet about her mother kicking her out.

I will give more comments on the episode in few hours.  Have a lot of meetings today.
Edited by why6 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti,

Liked today's episode except for this hurried pace.  There was too much material for 1.5 episodes (at least) but they had to cram it in 20 minutes for their cliffhangers for the sake of TRPs.  Somebody should really eliminate this TRP system which is not accurate to begin with (ignores the overseas market and only counts metropolitan cities if I am not mistaken). 
Angie its most probably TRP combined with the end of IPL...they might be aiming for full blown drama from next week and rushing everything through...today in one of the media clips they showed Radhika covered with the blanket ...most probably Dev put it on her when she was sleeping and then when she gets up she covers Dev...that was a nice scene and they could have shown that...it would have made sense that both of them are silently taking care of each other...but they skimmed through that.TRP kills the stories...

But liked Dev today and his behavior too.  Am really glad that the creatives kept him in character.  So his unsmiling persona when he comes back, his disdainful attitude to Shanti and Chanda, his stomping off when he realizes that Radhika was determined to do something irresponsible (staying outside) and his taking care of Radhika yet remaining aloof and finally his reaction to Julaha family.  Avinash was very good today.
Yes...they did keep him in character and for that I am also glad...mainly because I know from experience that t won't take long for them to start their ping pong games...and Dev has been played with loads just after the leap. 
I was ok with Radhika trying to save her family name.  To me it came as trying to save her father's name rather than protecting Shanti.  In fact she protected her father when she kept quiet about her mother kicking her out.
Protecting her family is fine...I wanted them to link Devs anger at Shanti regarding kicking her out with Devs manhandling of Radhika...I mean would like Dev to show some remorse for that action.

I will give more comments on the episode in few hours.  Have a lot of meetings today.
ok

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfull thoughts misti!!its amazing the way u write them down! Reading this we understand some hiden feelings in the scenes, actions and silence take another meaning through ur words!thank you!
chown001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey i so agree with your points and your statements, i was just wondering did you notice when dev awoke and did not see radika he got worried and called out for radika yet he called her radika ji, as a stranger would but when radika was unconcious and he was afraid for her life, when his true feelings came out he called her radika, just radika not radika ji. i found this pretty significant. its another point proving that all he does is an act, his true feelings he has not revealed up until that point, comment and tell me what you think about this point, i would love to hear/read your views on what you think it signifies.

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Wonderfull thoughts misti!!its amazing the way u write them down! Reading this we understand some hiden feelings in the scenes, actions and silence take another meaning through ur words!thank you!

Thankyou Myra.nelly for the appreciation.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved reading your thoughts Misti which connect easily with the incidents as you have done with Maheshwari,s plan to send Radhika away and Shanti sent her back ...Liked Dev when was sitting outside as if nothing happened and his expressions telling something else ...Yesterday i felt episode was moving fast sometimes not connecting , yes the blanket scene , it was understood when Radhika was sleeping and was kind of feeling cold Dev looked at her and went outside, must to bring blanket and must have covered her , then when Radhika woke up she must have done the same , but in their hurry again fast forwarded  the scene ...These were the few little things would have given insight in to Dev,s feelings towards Radhika ...As for your burning fire in summers that also in UP is not correct ...Now weather has become unpredictable with thundering and rains so it can be cold that time of night and that to in the open ...Now needs to connect the Rohan ,s presence there not left to the viewers to assume ...Rohan ,s face expressions were kind of psycho, ...Just to test Dev,s feelings for Radhika , it would have killed Radhika as he pushed her in the water ...Avinash is excellent when it comes to emote his inner feelings when he felt he might loose her ...For the time being Rohan is going to pretend and will be on his revenge mission , torturing both of them , bringing them together while playing with them cat mouse games ...Perhaps you will not agree with me but i think Dev and Radhika both have deceived him ,  both feel justified for their reasons  to lie ...So Rohan,s point of view its pay back time as for Now he is hurt ...Depends how the Creatives will turn him in to , will he will be black for the time being and understand the Dev,s sacrifice for him and the family and Radhika,s belief ...Whichever way Rohan goes , he is very good actor and can do the justice ,...Would like him to turn grey and change with time after knowing their helplessness in the circumstances ...Nice episode could have done in two episodes ...Your comments does not leave anything to talk about
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

Thanks for your thoughts.  We are having a proper mix of drama, humour and emotion charged scenes and of course entertaining dialogues from Mohini.  All in all a pretty good progress with the story.

Thanks for giving me good insights on Karmic cycle and I can see it everytime there is any danger to Dev.  BB is very keen on opening the WILL before Radhika comes from pagphere.  According to you, Rohan has to spoil BB's plan for the Karmic cyle to work---he has done exactly that by endangering Radhika's life and pushing her into the river.  Without Radhika how can the next step of the WILL be executed?  If there is no CB then no question of property transfer and the whole property goes to the mutt---once again the reading of the WILL has to be stalled----Mission Save Dev----I was just wondering whether this is were it was leading upto?  The reason I thought of this was no one is going to know that Radhika-Rohan marriage did not happen---you have to find some indirect ways of postponing this matter---I may be proved wrong--let us see.

One other thing that is important is---did Radhika see Rohan pushing her into the river----will she remember this----will she start to believe that Rohan is ok---will she confide to Dev or wait to come up with some proof----once again Radhika is in the thick of things.

I do hope they bring about good drama --go about Dadaji's ayurvedic treatment in a logical way and spring a huge surprise on BB when she is least expecting it.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: misti73

Fruitcake-Dev
 Thanks Misti loved the episode today as the Dev Radhika relation moved further and also the story as this is being done because of low TRPsπŸ˜‰ so that by the time IPL are over on saturday they can rope in some of the viewers with the interesting story.

Sometimes I wonder about Shanti and badi bahu...I mean how these two work against each other unknowingly and spoil their chances...Shanti's continuous phone calls made badi bahu realize that she has the perfect means to get rid of Radhika for the time being and get the will thing done and hence sends Radhika for her pag phere but Shanti...she is in her own world spinning wheels and she tells Radhika to go back ...when badi bahu is busy phoning the lawyer that everything has to be done before someone returns...by someone I am getting that she means Rdahika...so badi bhau is now scared of Radhika...but she does not know that her best friend Shanti has already made all the provisions that Rdahika returns on time...this is what I call the perfect Jodi...Wah kya baat hai...nicely working in tandem with each other...both think that each is cleverer than the other...and Shanti she did get her money but has managed to show her and her daughter's sweet reality to Dev. 

Liked Shanti for the reason she showed Dev what Rads has to go through and also her nature and was instrumental for te subsequent events and also bringing out Devs feelings

Anyway Dev listened to everything and then quietly comes and sits outside and lets no one know that he overheard everything...probably want to protect Radhika from being ashamed of her family...and then Mansaram returns and Radhika tells him that she has to go and that she has duties towards her in laws...gets a looks from Dev but then decides to leave. She goes inside the house to get her back and Chenu comes in pleading not to go and regretting that this is all due to him...Thank you chunnu munnu for Chenu...I do have a soft corner for him...he has been lead astray by his self centered mother and he should be given a chance to reform...if this happening to Radhika can change his heart and if his word to Radhika can make him think, then it is good.

Liked Chenu's role also

Dev is quiet but furious and before leaving gives a pointed look at Shanti and gives her the money that badi bahu has sent as shagun...both the silly billies...I mean Shanti and her daughter are happy...In the car Radhika is worried that if she returns back home early then the rasam will not be completed and she won't have anything to tell the in laws and she does not want to badmouth her mother...so she wants to be dropped off somewhere...Dev realizes what she is up to and offers the Rawal house which gets refused and then he asks what exactly do you want...Fruitcake this is just the beginning.πŸ˜‰..just nod when she asks you anything...see you will get angry...shout...pout...growl...bark...stomp off...but at the end will do exactly what she wants...so why waste your energy...but on second thoughts...don't listen to her ok...and do all that you do when you try to show that you are independent off her...its good entertainment...so do carry on...so Radhika left in the temple...she prays to protect chenu...and  then Fruitcake is back with food...well he had to be back...he offers her one packet...wonder what was in that packet...pakoras, samosa or kachori..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰.most likely pakoris the way they were eating or bhelpuri or chana jor garam any way we all can give in our own versions of what is there πŸ˜†and then lights a fire...I thought its summer..πŸ˜‰.oh yes for the mood ok fruitcake now don't  protest that  you lit the fire in summer in UP because you are feeling cold or are afraid of the lions and tigers roaming the jungle..πŸ˜‰.anyway they eat and Radhika gets the attack of the hichki...fruitcake...gets her that bottle of water and gives it to her and after Radhika drinks some and gives him back the bottle..he again walks off and Radhika gives him a look that says again!.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›..Radhika drowses off and fruitcake sees that she is feeling cold and he again gets up...poor thing...to get the blankie for Radhika...and then Radhika feels that someone is there...goes on her Nancy Drew mission with her Sherlock Holmes cap on...gets scared by an unknown flying object and tightly wraps her arms around Dr. Watson.πŸ˜ƒ..I mean fruitcake...whose expression says...now what do I do?😳

liked the way the grumpy way Dev was going about doing everything for Radhika without even a small smile and Radhika though realising his care for her was also equally serious well done Avinash and Rubina and also like the hugπŸ˜‰

Anyway our lady Sherlock Holes realizes that she is wrapped around Dr. Watson and leaves him..πŸ˜›.they go off to sleep...Fruicake wakes up next day to find that a blanket is covering him and that Radhika is not around so he goes in search of her. Radhika in the meanwhile is washing her face when someone slowly comes down the stairs and pushes her in the water...Fruitcake runs...gives a flying leap and saves her...and then brings Radhika out of water...scolds Kanha for doing this (poor kanha he gets scolded by everyone...first it was Radhika and now fruitcakeπŸ˜‰)...anyway he shouts that he loves her ... cannot leave without her...and then waahhh wahhh...oops that's  my try to show the birth of a new baby...I mean Birth of Bhasmasur...baby bhasu is peering and glaring...

waiting to see what happens today whether Rohan will show himself or keep on hiding

Comments...Light episode after yesterday's heavy duty stuff but was interesting...

1)      Dev has now got to know not only the real Radhika but the dynamics in her family. Probably realizes that her father is her one true friend in that house...mother and sister are self centered and use her, the brother is also irresponsible but don't think he knows that Chenu was repentant. He kept quiet out of respect for Radhika and Mansaram but gave it back to Shanti by almost throwing the money on her hand but that went tangentially to Shanti. I am wondering whether she will really use that money for Chenu or will again keep it aside and let Mansaram do his duties. I won't be surprised if she does that. Long time back I had remarked that it will be Shanti who will bring Radhika and Dev together and thats what she is doing...fulfilling her karmic circle...she showed what Radhika has faced in this family to Dev and made him understand the real Radhika.  Dev lets Radhika know indirectly that he is aware what is going on and then chooses to give her company'Radhika did not ask for it, yet he gave it to her and that brought a smile on her face when she saw him coming with the food.

2)      Radhika is now aware that's someone is following them...which turned out to be Rohan who is now out to check Dev's feelings for Radhika. Until now he was checking Radhika but this pushing Radhika into water was most probably to see whether Dev rushes to save her or not and what he does after saving her...whether he lets out his true feeling. Rohan knows exactly what is going on...this chap is very clever and it wouldn't have taken him long to put two and two together...Dev telling him that his dream girl is getting married to someone else...the letter from Radhika...Dev refuting the truth...then Radhika's condition in the marriage ceremony...her entering the house as is his wife when Rohan knows that she is in love with someone else...him aiding Radhika so that the rituals get finished so that he can test Radhikas reaction...and then the next step in his plan...to test Dev. He knows what to do and how to do it...now the next question whether he is doing all this because he thinks that he has been made fool of and taken advantage of and that's why in anger lashing out but when he realizes the truth, him backing off...or is he going to continue being a selfish, self absorbed, psychotic  individual obsessed with Radhika and wanting her at any costs and expecting Dev to stand aside and if Dev does not do it then he will do anything to make it happen...and might even kill Radhika so that she does not become anyone elses...if he can wait clamly when someone is drowning, then to me it from todays episode it looks like that he has crossed over to the darker side...but will wait and see more.

now she will be more cautious and watching her back and Rohan is now -tive and maybe wants revenge for being taken on a ride by both Dev and Radhika

3)      Now regarding Dev and why didn't he help Radhika openly...well because that is not the real Dev and by keeping Dev silent the creatives maintained his characterization...that of a person for whom silence speaks. He might help Chenu but most probably he won't tell Radhika. He is not someone who brags about his actions and specially when Radhika is concerned he won't. Dev shouting out his love for her not caring whether others are listening to him would have only happened if Radhika was in some danger...and today he got scared that he might lose her and hence revealed his true thoughts. He also finally accepted that he cannot live without her...started few weeks back with him realising that he loves Radhika but thinking that he can live without her and deciding to sacrifice her for his obligations...then getting angry with Radhika for having faults which is dreamgirl should not have (all his shouting at Radhika, ridiculing her, ignoring her)..then accepting that he does love Radhika, the human being with all her faults (faults in his POV) and it is not possible for him even to not love her, yet fighting that love because that would mean his obligations loosing out and still thinking that he can live without her...and today finally accepting that he canot live without her...As for Radhika, she has a habit of not paying attention when people ill treat her...even today after what Shanti and Chanda did she is still trying to protect them...Dev got furious but Radhika did not, because it did not enter her head that what she was subjected to is not right. But Dev has also treated her badly...has manhandled her...so will he realise his folly now...or will the creatives make him realize his folly and show his remorse through a monologue. Shanti metaphorically pushed her out of the house, while Dev actually dragged her out of dadajis room.

Dev is as he has been shown till nowan introvert and hides all his feelings except when he is with Rads he cant change suddenly I still wonder what happen to him that day in Mathura when he was so entertaining with all his various dressing attempts and jumping on the tonga and extrovert DevBB will be horrified when she comes to know this and will not let Radhika go any where if she knows this she will chose the lesser evil of keeping an eye at home and DDG room rather send her out and put her legacy to stakeπŸ˜† maybe even let her do the ayurveda treatment to DDg

4)      Possible growth of Chenu and his turning into a positive character after he realizes what has happened? Maybe being brought to Mathura? Chenu is street smart but misguided...he can be developed as someone who acts as a buffer between Rohan and Radhika. Anyway that's for the creatives to show us.   

So again enjoyed the episode...liked all the actors...Shanti and Chandas  greed...Chenus repentence and that he apologises to Radhika...Mansaram and his love...Rohan and his hatred...Radhika and her quiet strength but the day for me goes to Avinash for Dev and his expressions that does convey his views very well. 

I am liking very much the way Avinash is potraying this glum and grumpy Dev and Rubina and all acted well

How did Rohan get there? I will let creatives unravel that mystery
and hopefull they do show it.

how did he know which mandir to go. I was really laughing at the quick pace the story was moving even though I liked it.

PS-The speed has picked up...maybe planning to start post IPL with drama...TRP is also there.

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,  it was a very good episode and all seemed to like it.  But...I am going to start with criticism first and then can comment on the good stuff.

1.  Pace of the show - what is this hurry?  The good episodes are paced so fast that they are wasting all the points.  So from one of the shows we know that Dev put the blanket on Radhika and Radhika put it on Dev but they eliminated it, did that 2 second of hug etc.  Yesterday's episode and today's episode needed to be three episodes.

2.  RP Will - They are making it very illogical here again for the rating boost.  First of all, no matter how corrupt one is - opening a will is not possible if it is supposed to be opened at a particular time.  Dadaji is not young and there was no guarantee that he would live for 12 years.  So he makes a will when he was totally fine and there is a time for it to open and thus it would be opened at that time only.  Recently, I heard about a case where a rich guy disowned his kids and grandkids and gave the wealth to his great-grand kids.  So it was opened after 50-60 years and great-grand kids had no idea they were rich.

Now assuming that there is so much corruption that a will can be forced to open,  then all the relevant parties need to be present and that includes CB.  So Maheswari now is suddenly so threatened by Radhika that she wants the will to open before she comes back.  This doesn't make sense at all.  If she is so frightened of RAdhika,  why would she be sure that Radhika would transfer it to her promptly.  If the will was going to be opened in 2-3 days, then why bother about RAdhika at all.  Dadaji can not be cured in two-three days just because of Radhika.  If she was that powerful, then she would be powerful enough to thwart her plans.

Now ayurvedic or any alternate medicines are not instant cure but take longer time to make an impact.  So they could have easily shown Radhika starting her treatment, time passing by and Dev getting to know Radhika much better.  Since Maheswari is giving injections, in the beginning there would be no improvement.  Radhika who is already suspicious now starts thinking of these people who appear to be Dadaji's biggest confidants.  I just hope they don't spoil this nice story with their impatience and make it at least decently logical.  These people are firm believer of killing  a golden goose.

3.  Fire in the temple today.  Come on - stop copying all the nice scenes from CB1 if they don't make sense.  The two fire scenes in CB1 made sense because one scene happened in January ( a very cold month and you would definitely need fire if you decide to sleep outdoors) and another one in February which can be cold too.  But to show it in CB2 in the end of May in Northern India.  Even here on East coast in US,  it is so warm that you start sweating even  if you walk at 10:00 in the night.  So who would want fire in late May?  They would want a fan or something cool.  The scene would have been more effective if there was no bonfire.   All I thought was poor Avinash and Rubina - to shoot like this on a hot day.

4.  Entry of Rohan.  Ok so he can come by boat and that would take him a small time (1/2 hour vs 5 hours).  But how did he know they were staying at this temple?  Is the temple in Rawal and since Rawal is a small place,  so maybe he is driving around (that is not possible as he came by boat) and found Dev's car outside the temple.  Please make such things clear for the audience.  Chunnu munnu repeat dialogues when they are not needed and skip the important ones.