26th May 2011 WU

kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Masi is telling bhola to kidnap ira and revenge isha.   Isha reaches the orphanage door but only sees masi there and bhola is gone.  Looks like she didnt hear a thing.  And isha says what are u doing here??  Come inside  and eat.  And masi says dont come here alone as bhola might come here and kidnap u.   And then indirectly she tells bhola it is better to leave form here right now.  And masi and isha both go inside.   and bhola says i have to take care of isha and ira!!

Chetna tells devki kids made fun of u..i should have stopped them.  And masi says its ok.  Kids are kids.  and chetna syas come lets all eat together.  And masi says no i wont eat.  and chetna says why?  and masi says i have decided to fast for a week and do praschit.  and chetna asks why?  and masi says for bhola...and she says u all eat...god night..and all kids can see thru her nautanki.   and chetna tells kids come lets all go in..come.   and chetna goes..and cutkng says we never know when masi's drama starts and stops.

Inside devki is about to eat but vrinda comes and says masi i want my money.   And masi says what money..and vrinda says same money that i was saving with u while working here.   masi says i dont have it.   but why do u need it?   i hope its not for that joker.  She means arjun.  And masi says u r so astonished hearing his name.  and masi says what if i tell u i have money.   And vrinda says give it to me.   And masi says take one hand and receive one hand.   And masi says i have a week fast ... so sneak food to me..and dont tell anyone.  and masi says fine...go and tell chetna everything and also tell her that even u use to make the kids work..and vrinda is worried.   and masi says for 7 days deliver food to me.   

Vrinda goes back outside and sits on the bench.   She is thinking of arjun.   arjun says i want u to come with me to delhi.   Vrinda syas u are going to delhi?  arjun says yes...as my parents wants me to go there for studies...i dont want to go away from u...so i came here to meet u so i can ask u to come with me.   Vrinda says how can i?   Vrinda says u want me to run away from here.??  Arjun says YES.   arjun says pls say YES.   i will make u meet my parents...and vrinda says i will come with u..and vrtinda says i have some saved up money...we can do with that.   And vrinda thinking i didnt know i would leave form here..as this is everything to me...and i cant even tell anyone that i m leaving.   

It is morning time...and isha is teaching kids..and masi is cleaning up..and ira says Masi what is ur name?   and masi says learning english...and u have a teacher too.   and isha says dont scold us now..class is going on.   and masi says ok..tell me khubsoorat ko kya khethe hai?  and tinu says bloody fool...and masi says chetnaji u are looking bloody fool and ur sari is horrible terrrible.   and chetna says what are u saying?   and masi says i was complimenting...and tinu then corrects her..and all smile.  and masi mad.   and she tells her to close the lesson...but chetna says no it is a good thing that they are learning.   we should get a teacher here as well.   Isha comes and says i need to ask u something...can i go to bazaar with calendar chacha??   as devki masi gave us some work to do..maybe we can teach kids how to bargain?   and chetna says ok..u can go.   

Vrinda is writing something and tinu reads it.  It is a romantic poem...and tinu says what is all this about??   and then tinu says this poem is for arjun bhai..and then tinu says what is love?  and vrinda explains..what love is.   tinu says i still dont get it.  and vrinda says u wont get it now.

Isha is market with calendar and does shopping.   Isha sees a guy asking for sanskar orphanage.   Isha ignores him.   Isha is watching him and thinking him to be a pick pocketer.   Isha says we have saved lot of money...lets buy chocs for kids.  and the kid is shown direction...and he is walking in isha's direction.  Isha sense him coming behind her..and is vary of him.  and he catches up to isha and holds her hand.   Isha tunrs around about to hit him with the vegetable.

Isha says i wont give this money to u...this is choclate money.   and the kid says dont mess with me..i am a black belt in karate.   and isha says why were u following me?  U are a pick pocketer right??  and he says yeah right?   and he says that guy was saying u r an orphan...how dare u?  and calendar comes and says this is boy bother u...come..and both calendar and isha leaves.   but by mistake isha takes his address with her.   the kid says now how am i going to get to the orphanage.

Pre-cap -- the kid is following isha...and isha says YOU!!  u came here following me!??
Edited by kasrana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The kid must be related to Chetna and will fall for Isha !
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah.. he is chetna's grandson and he will eventually fall for isha.
nazlina thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update