SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok todays epi was so awesome Ok this time also I won't give any comments bucz Rubi n Avi's acting of just wow and the whole Radev part would get this So the rating is

5/5πŸ‘ [I wish I could have five 20/5

So if you like the rating click LIKE
Do comment[ don't forget to comment and don't be like Ashanti πŸ˜† that means be a gouged girl/boy] πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhameera thumbnail
wow what a episode waiting for this long time it is 100/5 both avi and rubi rocked today
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘Excellent episode with Radev becoming closer and Dev saying I love you Radhika. So again the same rating as you!!
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its 10/5 for me especially for RADEV's first hug and dev confessing his love to radhika...totally a very good episode with most of RADEV scenes...
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

exactly for firstly hug and then love confessing
we can't give marks yaar here
nos are seeming less less and less
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
its 10/5 for me especially for RADEV's first hug and dev confessing his love to radhika...totally a very good episode with most of RADEV πŸ₯³πŸ₯³scenes... 😍😍😍
premvahini thumbnail
Wou !  reading all these comments I can't wait to go home  and watch the show . I  am restraining myself from watching it online  because I want to enjoy it fully on TV screen.
SushSathisha thumbnail
Thx. A lot for every one to accept with me
Ekta u r right there is no marks fir dev confessing his live and first hug of Radev
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I agree with you sushmavina i also rate today's episode 5/5 !!!!!! Everything was so AMAZING !!!!!!!!! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode !!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I give 5/5 very good episode.