India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

T- Can there be more to it? (Page 4)

enchanted. Senior Member
enchanted.
enchanted.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i really like the new T as well..and im REALLY hoping for some depth and development in her character Smile 

I think madhura naik is a great actor ..one of the best this show has got! ..thouogh she has never been given an important storyline.. she plays the bitchy girl with great panache Smile just really hope we see more to her character..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

we r NOT ANGRY AT T

we r super happy that they didnt change her

cudnt hv digested a 360 dgree changed sati savitri T

so i m glad she is the way she was

i prefer the bitch T ovr everything

cuming to KABIR i dont mind if this joru ka ghulam act goes on for a month

but in the end I DEFO WANT MISHKA

and plzzz MK KABIR GET OVER PIYA

Im glad about that. Even I like this bitchy T more because thats her! Its her character and im happy the true flavor is retained.

Well, like you I also like MishKa, but...Im also very much open to the idea of KaT. They are fresh and new! And they have a lot of depth if explored to their full potential.
So how about giving them a little chance hm? Smile

Thanks for commenting! :)

BayAreaGuru IF-Sizzlerz
BayAreaGuru
BayAreaGuru

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Well there is certainly more to T then what meets d eye Whole picture is still to come out as to what exactly happened to T and b/w T & Kabir

Edited by shyams - 27 May 2011 at 3:52am
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Very interesting angle Anu - an out of the box thought. I am still to see T in her new biatchy avatar but whatever I was reading from other posts, I was not so much looking forward to it. 

May be you are right and may be there is more it. And this is enough for me to go ahead and welcome T at 8:30 ESTBig smile

Yes do watch and tell how you liked it or not? :P
It all comes down to perception. Everyone has a different way of seeing things. And like in most shows i thought yahan bhi koi mystery element ho sakta hai.
Khair lets wait and watch how CVs handle it.

And you tu sooo know me! lol. Tabhi tu you are my bestieee! EmbarrassedLOL

Actually the SamT are very deep characters and Poco has written about their bonding so well but im hoping for it. Even if we get a little percent of them here, it can do wonders. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Shre31 Groupbie
Shre31
Shre31

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Omg!!Awesome topic!!

I dunno why but I have always felt that characters like T are always so stereotyped in Indian shows...The beautiful bimboo who is always meant to be negative...Argh!!**Ekta Wake Up...The World Is A New Place**

I have always liked the type casting these sort of girls..For example I always Dia from MJHT even when initially she wasn't all that nice..But I think these characters are unexplored in TV-world!!

The Cvs should seriously consider adding more layers to T and also to the T and Kabir love track!!

The only reason I started watching Pyar Ki after months was because of the leap and because it said T was gonna be a Vamp-Slayer and KaT lovestory!!
KaT are undeniably hot and sexy!!

Right now after yesterday's episode Imma loving the evolution in T..She isn't the Bimbo she used to be..She has this edge to her!!And I wish it is more explored...!!

Can't wait for more KaT scenes where we actually see some mature serious talks..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by com4us

@ sugaryanu- I agree with u...I dont think T has showed her genuine nature after 1 year..things at her end might have changed a lot and she doesnt want it to be shown infront of everyone just like abhay never wanted anyone to know about him to be vampire..I think she wants everyone to know dat she is old T...whereas about Kabir..T genuinely likes him but to keep hom away from pia she must have blackmailed him to reveal abhay's truth to Pia...but honestly I feel she likes Pia...which she wont show but will gradually get revealed..

Thanks for agreeing!

Nice comparison. True just like Abhay never wanted to show his true self maybe T is also hiding her true vulnerable side because she is afraid. And hopefully one day we will see her good side as people would say. And yeah would love to see some Pia-T bonding.
Coming to KaT im hoping for a good mature love story. CVs Please handle with care. :P
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Yes do watch and tell how you liked it or not? :P
It all comes down to perception. Everyone has a different way of seeing things. And like in most shows i thought yahan bhi koi mystery element ho sakta hai.
Khair lets wait and watch how CVs handle it.

And you tu sooo know me! lol. Tabhi tu you are my bestieee! EmbarrassedLOL

Actually the SamT are very deep characters and Poco has written about their bonding so well but im hoping for it. Even if we get a little percent of them here, it can do wonders. :)

I watched it Anu and I think that there is something weird about Kabir. This is not normal Kabir. T is probably using some kind of spell or hypnotizing powers for Kabir. It feels like Metz and Abhay relationship in Poco's FF. Not sure thoughConfused . We all seem to be so much hypnotized by Poco's FFLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index