Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

T- Can there be more to it? (Page 3)

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm... now, that is an interesting way of looking at things. Personally, i loved T in her new avatar with bitchiness , brains and powers. If there are more layers to her , like you said, that would make the character so deep. KaT were always hot and they still are, no matter what the status of their relationship. I hope CVs borrow your brains for T. Awesome thought, babe!

Thank you so much!
Yes the combo of beauty with brains added with bitchiness brings out a new flavor and I highly welcome that too. But that doesnt mean she has to be negative. I mean one can be a bit bossy and arrogant but still be positive right?

Actually I wanna thank you for this thought came from Sam-T chapter from your FF. Yes, i dont read and comment now, havent been coming online. But SamT left a great impression on my mind. I really hope we get something of that sort here. Which i know is asking for way too much but still nothing wrong with hoping! :)

Thanks again for commenting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm... now, that is an interesting way of looking at things. Personally, i loved T in her new avatar with bitchiness , brains and powers. If there are more layers to her , like you said, that would make the character so deep. KaT were always hot and they still are, no matter what the status of their relationship. I hope CVs borrow your brains for T. Awesome thought, babe!

Thank you so much!
Yes the combo of beauty with brains added with bitchiness brings out a new flavor and I highly welcome that too. But that doesnt mean she has to be negative. I mean one can be a bit bossy and arrogant but still be positive right?

Actually I wanna thank you for this thought came from Sam-T chapter from your FF. Yes, i dont read and comment now, havent been coming online. But SamT left a great impression on my mind. I really hope we get something of that sort here. Which i know is asking for way too much but still nothing wrong with hoping! :)

Thanks again for commenting!

You know what Anu, when I was reading your post, I was thinking that this idea seems quite similar to the version of T in Poco's FF. Wooo, I can read your mind Anu.

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

btw Anu how did u like that new Wolfie guy? Confused Ouch Dead ROFL
i m waiting for Metz too besides Abhay...we need negativity LOLLOL...i thought it was Metz in the precap and got so excited LOL

Wolfie...err saving my comments for later. LOLLOL

Uff bhi gayi nahi and you want her back already? Itni bhi jaldi kya hai? Thoda happy happy rehne do. LOL 
I just need Sid back. Ouch
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

So maybe T's now snobbish and snooty attitude is just a facade? Anu, I'll be the happiest person on Earth if what you say is true. 
But till the Cvs show us something in that direction, I'll still say that T is wayy to thankless for my liking. Maybe I underestimated her bitchiness. I would've been fine with all this had the D sisters not saved her life but considering that she owes the fact that she's alive today to them, this attitude towards them is unacceptable and I will like to stick to this opinion of mine till hinted otherwise by the CVs. Though, we've had a promo indicating the same but it can always be misleading, there's no big issue there.
However, despite the fact that I find her indigestible, I have to confess I like this new and improved T soo much better than the brainless bimbo pre leap. She has the potential to make the show more interesting and spicy. Earlier, I used to find her presence on the show pretty unrequired and saw her as nothing more than a self-centred girl who keeps picking up unnecessary fights with Misha and Pia. Basically a filler character. Now, she's related to the main plot and I'm happy about that. I still wish, though, that the CVs had avoided that whole 'Save T as well' scene if she were to remain this way and it wasn't unavoidable. Bonnie in TVD discovered her powers gradually as they started surfacing. They could've shown the same with T.
Regarding Kabir, I'm way too confused. No comments till EK shows us something in that direction and I hope it's sensible.
Nice post as always, btw (:

I understand where you are coming from. T has improved in terms of brain. She is a now acting like a real diva but yes a little sensitivity wouldnt hurt.
Its just a thought and like you Im too hoping that the layers of the character would removed one by one, soon revealing a new T.

Well Kat is another thing i just assumed. I mean we all are still uncertain as to what the show instores for us but im hoping for a good story between them.
And Thank you! :D

.Jane..

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
loved ur post..jo b ho KT r hot :))

Edited by -Sidra- - 26 May 2011 at 3:47pm

Ameres

com4us Senior Member
com4us
com4us

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
@ sugaryanu- I agree with u...I dont think T has showed her genuine nature after 1 year..things at her end might have changed a lot and she doesnt want it to be shown infront of everyone just like abhay never wanted anyone to know about him to be vampire..I think she wants everyone to know dat she is old T...whereas about Kabir..T genuinely likes him but to keep hom away from pia she must have blackmailed him to reveal abhay's truth to Pia...but honestly I feel she likes Pia...which she wont show but will gradually get revealed..
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
There is something more for sure...
for one we cant forget T had the most horrifying experience and it was because of the Dobriyal sisters that she got a renued life...and being so close to death,and after that suddenly becoming special...i doubt being a vampire slayer...or for that matter realising the dangers around you will be an easy thing
T has matured...you can make out in the way she dressed her body language and her speech...but as you said maybe shes keeping the whole bitchy thing around her as a shied-to not show everyone how vulnerable she can be...and maybe its Kabir who knows that...and maybe thats why he is defending her...
Kabir is a strong character-its less likely he will be blackmailed...and the way he looked exhasperted when Misha was accusing T was a give away...he jumped forward to protect T just as he would have done for Piya or Misha...that means he really likes T...
i hope they handel this track well...
Madhura really did a good job
awesum post
love shruti
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Awesome Anu.Clap.you have given a whole new dimension on T 's new avataar & I tell you beleive it or not that aspect of your view on T crossed my mind too & also the other thought that T might be blackmailing Kabir..whatever it is ..its a good shade of suspense..PKYEK rocks..!!Adn YOU ROCK TOO ANU..Keep posting yaar ..!! is it because too much of people like me writing long essays you are fed up & ran off..!!ROFLAnd remained SILENT..!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index