India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

T- Can there be more to it? (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... now, that is an interesting way of looking at things. Personally, i loved T in her new avatar with bitchiness , brains and powers. If there are more layers to her , like you said, that would make the character so deep. KaT were always hot and they still are, no matter what the status of their relationship. I hope CVs borrow your brains for T. Awesome thought, babe!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jPriyaxBassi--sunshine---SMay31-Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Anu awesome post and i needed this post alot becoz i was unable to understand Kabeer today and You know ur insight helped me alot to get into both characters though i will wait for the things getting open up and then to come to conclusion but Madhura acted very well today and KaT is something new and they both are good.

@nishi- misha will be also do bang on in tommorow's showTongue
p.s- but i would like to have back story on the show and

Thank you Sanju! Big smileBig smile 

Im glad i could be of help. Yup even im waiting and hoping for something good to happen. Its just a thought but really hoping that T's character would be handled with more maturity in future track. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylove

I liked the T character in mature , confident with same bitchiness . Why to expect T to changed to good girl when she never was . Earlier i used to find her character just silly without brain . KAT relationship is confusing ..am not sure if they are fake or actual . Kabir seems to be serious while speaking to misha about T but his act with T is more like trangad which i dont really enjoy ...may be little more mature act in there relationship . Anyway will wait for few more episode to revel about the whole KAT . But  if CV can show T with different layer it would be enjoyable ...what combination with bitchiness & brain LOL

True. Nature doesnt change does it? Having said that I like to believe that we all evolve and change with time. And some events in life leave a deep mark on us. And from that point onwards to are never the same.
Khair like you and everyone said even i would like to wait and watch how CVs show the character. Its just a thought but really hoping that this track is handled with more maturity and sensitivity. Looking forward to some more Tness. ;)

Thanks for commenting!

-rupa-

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-harshitha-_

ohhh i luv ur post!!!i feel xcatly d same...i really feel sumthin happend dat really influenced her lyf...lyk u said ders much more dan needs d eye!!!i really wanna noe d reason fr her change...n i wont jus assume her d same ol bitchy T without watchin further!!!
n i really hope dat kabir is truely happy n nt beein forced or blackmailed to b T's bf

Thanks sweety! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes i would like to believe that something happened that triggered a new phase in T's life. I also hope that she has changed for the better and is not the same old bitching and scheming T.
Really looking forward to Kat too! Bus ab sari umeed CVs par hai ke they handle this track well. :)
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
So maybe T's now snobbish and snooty attitude is just a facade? Anu, I'll be the happiest person on Earth if what you say is true. 
But till the Cvs show us something in that direction, I'll still say that T is wayy to thankless for my liking. Maybe I underestimated her bitchiness. I would've been fine with all this had the D sisters not saved her life but considering that she owes the fact that she's alive today to them, this attitude towards them is unacceptable and I will like to stick to this opinion of mine till hinted otherwise by the CVs. Though, we've had a promo indicating the same but it can always be misleading, there's no big issue there.
However, despite the fact that I find her indigestible, I have to confess I like this new and improved T soo much better than the brainless bimbo pre leap. She has the potential to make the show more interesting and spicy. Earlier, I used to find her presence on the show pretty unrequired and saw her as nothing more than a self-centred girl who keeps picking up unnecessary fights with Misha and Pia. Basically a filler character. Now, she's related to the main plot and I'm happy about that. I still wish, though, that the CVs had avoided that whole 'Save T as well' scene if she were to remain this way and it wasn't unavoidable. Bonnie in TVD discovered her powers gradually as they started surfacing. They could've shown the same with T.
Regarding Kabir, I'm way too confused. No comments till EK shows us something in that direction and I hope it's sensible.
Nice post as always, btw (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.j--sunshine--AmeresPureBliss

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ameres

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Very interesting angle Anu - an out of the box thought. I am still to see T in her new biatchy avatar but whatever I was reading from other posts, I was not so much looking forward to it. 

May be you are right and may be there is more it. And this is enough for me to go ahead and welcome T at 8:30 ESTBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index