Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

I liked the T character in mature , confident with same bitchiness . Why to expect T to changed to good girl when she never was . Earlier i used to find her character just silly without brain . KAT relationship is confusing ..am not sure if they are fake or actual . Kabir seems to be serious while speaking to misha about T but his act with T is more like trangad which i dont really enjoy ...may be little more mature act in there relationship . Anyway will wait for few more episode to revel about the whole KAT . But  if CV can show T with different layer it would be enjoyable ...what combination with bitchiness & brain πŸ˜†

True. Nature doesnt change does it? Having said that I like to believe that we all evolve and change with time. And some events in life leave a deep mark on us. And from that point onwards to are never the same.
Khair like you and everyone said even i would like to wait and watch how CVs show the character. Its just a thought but really hoping that this track is handled with more maturity and sensitivity. Looking forward to some more Tness. ;)

Thanks for commenting!
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Thank you Nishi!! 😳😳😳

And I'm glad too im the only one who liked this T. Lol. Yup she was bang on and the new look really suited her. And yes KaT are very much hot.

But...I would like to add that just because she is being bitchy and a bit nasty doesnt mean she isnt a positive character. One doesnt have to be all goody goody two shoes to be a real positive person. I mean she maybe all diva like but she still can be a postive character.
Im eagerly waiting for her character to develop further and see some growth in it along with Kabir.

Thanks for commenting! πŸ˜ƒ

btw Anu how did u like that new Wolfie guy? πŸ˜•  πŸ€’ πŸ€£
i m waiting for Metz too besides Abhay...we need negativity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i thought it was Metz in the precap and got so excited πŸ˜†

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-harshitha-_

ohhh i luv ur post!!!i feel xcatly d same...i really feel sumthin happend dat really influenced her lyf...lyk u said ders much more dan needs d eye!!!i really wanna noe d reason fr her change...n i wont jus assume her d same ol bitchy T without watchin further!!!
n i really hope dat kabir is truely happy n nt beein forced or blackmailed to b T's bf

Thanks sweety! 😳😳

Yes i would like to believe that something happened that triggered a new phase in T's life. I also hope that she has changed for the better and is not the same old bitching and scheming T.
Really looking forward to Kat too! Bus ab sari umeed CVs par hai ke they handle this track well. :)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So maybe T's now snobbish and snooty attitude is just a facade? Anu, I'll be the happiest person on Earth if what you say is true. 
But till the Cvs show us something in that direction, I'll still say that T is wayy to thankless for my liking. Maybe I underestimated her bitchiness. I would've been fine with all this had the D sisters not saved her life but considering that she owes the fact that she's alive today to them, this attitude towards them is unacceptable and I will like to stick to this opinion of mine till hinted otherwise by the CVs. Though, we've had a promo indicating the same but it can always be misleading, there's no big issue there.
However, despite the fact that I find her indigestible, I have to confess I like this new and improved T soo much better than the brainless bimbo pre leap. She has the potential to make the show more interesting and spicy. Earlier, I used to find her presence on the show pretty unrequired and saw her as nothing more than a self-centred girl who keeps picking up unnecessary fights with Misha and Pia. Basically a filler character. Now, she's related to the main plot and I'm happy about that. I still wish, though, that the CVs had avoided that whole 'Save T as well' scene if she were to remain this way and it wasn't unavoidable. Bonnie in TVD discovered her powers gradually as they started surfacing. They could've shown the same with T.
Regarding Kabir, I'm way too confused. No comments till EK shows us something in that direction and I hope it's sensible.
Nice post as always, btw (:

we r NOT ANGRY AT T

we r super happy that they didnt change her

cudnt hv digested a 360 dgree changed sati savitri T

so i m glad she is the way she was

i prefer the bitch T ovr everything

cuming to KABIR i dont mind if this joru ka ghulam act goes on for a month

but in the end I DEFO WANT MISHKA

and plzzz MK KABIR GET OVER PIYA

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting angle Anu - an out of the box thought. I am still to see T in her new biatchy avatar but whatever I was reading from other posts, I was not so much looking forward to it. 

May be you are right and may be there is more it. And this is enough for me to go ahead and welcome T at 8:30 ESTπŸ˜ƒ
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Hmmm... now, that is an interesting way of looking at things. Personally, i loved T in her new avatar with bitchiness , brains and powers. If there are more layers to her , like you said, that would make the character so deep. KaT were always hot and they still are, no matter what the status of their relationship. I hope CVs borrow your brains for T. Awesome thought, babe!

Thank you so much!
Yes the combo of beauty with brains added with bitchiness brings out a new flavor and I highly welcome that too. But that doesnt mean she has to be negative. I mean one can be a bit bossy and arrogant but still be positive right?

Actually I wanna thank you for this thought came from Sam-T chapter from your FF. Yes, i dont read and comment now, havent been coming online. But SamT left a great impression on my mind. I really hope we get something of that sort here. Which i know is asking for way too much but still nothing wrong with hoping! :)

Thanks again for commenting!
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Thank you so much!
Yes the combo of beauty with brains added with bitchiness brings out a new flavor and I highly welcome that too. But that doesnt mean she has to be negative. I mean one can be a bit bossy and arrogant but still be positive right?

Actually I wanna thank you for this thought came from Sam-T chapter from your FF. Yes, i dont read and comment now, havent been coming online. But SamT left a great impression on my mind. I really hope we get something of that sort here. Which i know is asking for way too much but still nothing wrong with hoping! :)

Thanks again for commenting!

You know what Anu, when I was reading your post, I was thinking that this idea seems quite similar to the version of T in Poco's FF. Wooo, I can read your mind Anu.

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

btw Anu how did u like that new Wolfie guy? πŸ˜•  πŸ€’ πŸ€£
i m waiting for Metz too besides Abhay...we need negativity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i thought it was Metz in the precap and got so excited πŸ˜†

Wolfie...err saving my comments for later. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Uff bhi gayi nahi and you want her back already? Itni bhi jaldi kya hai? Thoda happy happy rehne do. πŸ˜† 
I just need Sid back.
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

So maybe T's now snobbish and snooty attitude is just a facade? Anu, I'll be the happiest person on Earth if what you say is true. 

But till the Cvs show us something in that direction, I'll still say that T is wayy to thankless for my liking. Maybe I underestimated her bitchiness. I would've been fine with all this had the D sisters not saved her life but considering that she owes the fact that she's alive today to them, this attitude towards them is unacceptable and I will like to stick to this opinion of mine till hinted otherwise by the CVs. Though, we've had a promo indicating the same but it can always be misleading, there's no big issue there.
However, despite the fact that I find her indigestible, I have to confess I like this new and improved T soo much better than the brainless bimbo pre leap. She has the potential to make the show more interesting and spicy. Earlier, I used to find her presence on the show pretty unrequired and saw her as nothing more than a self-centred girl who keeps picking up unnecessary fights with Misha and Pia. Basically a filler character. Now, she's related to the main plot and I'm happy about that. I still wish, though, that the CVs had avoided that whole 'Save T as well' scene if she were to remain this way and it wasn't unavoidable. Bonnie in TVD discovered her powers gradually as they started surfacing. They could've shown the same with T.
Regarding Kabir, I'm way too confused. No comments till EK shows us something in that direction and I hope it's sensible.
Nice post as always, btw (:

I understand where you are coming from. T has improved in terms of brain. She is a now acting like a real diva but yes a little sensitivity wouldnt hurt.
Its just a thought and like you Im too hoping that the layers of the character would removed one by one, soon revealing a new T.

Well Kat is another thing i just assumed. I mean we all are still uncertain as to what the show instores for us but im hoping for a good story between them.
And Thank you! :D