T- Can there be more to it?

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I know many of you are super angry on T, but but before we all jump to conclusion how she has just gotten more biatchy and is now just a more polished version of the previous one I say we wait and watch. I don't know but for some reason I believe there is more to T than it meets the eye.

Like the way she said she is not the same T anymore and as the article stated she has acquired some new powers so maybe she is a changed person for the better.

The way she said Pia may have forgotten but I still remember everything felt like she was pointing to that night specifically. Imagine living a pampered princess life and suddenly in one night discovering a whole new world and also getting a new identity (in case she is a vampire slayer) then how would it feel?
The emotional trauma must have been too much for T. So maybe in this dark emotional period Kabir was the one who lend a shoulder, proved to be a friend in need. Perhaps he was the one with whom T found some solace and so did Kabirs broken heart. Both broken by life found some comfort within each other...

Yes she is still very much biatchy and has attitude but maybe underneath all that is the T who is scared and vulnerable. Scared of the newly discovered world, of her own strength, scared that she might lose all that she has. Maybe that's why she prefers to be the diva to retain some Tness in her life.  And Kabir knows that but still likes her and T finds the much needed support in him.

I like to believe that people evolve with time. And certain events in life force us to change. True the basic nature doesnt change but something inside still does and we are never that same person again. We may become more bitter towards others but that doesnt mean that goodness in us has died.
When we go through a dark phase people you wouldnt even expect otherwise can prove to be your friends. So maybe something of that sort happened here. Kabir and T? Strange, but can happen. Two very different people finding something in common and together finding a path to happiness.

I can't believe that Kabir would act the way he was doing just because she threatened him too. I don't know it's hard for me to believe that. If he wants to save Pia I'm sure he can come up with better plans to deal with T rather than succumb to pressure.

The confident with which he said 'I love T' to Misha was'definitely something. If he was lying than he is way too good an actor. I'm really hoping that this is just a teaser and the real mature T would soon make an entry.

I guess I'm hoping for too much but just maybe'we would get to see some mature story of KaT.

I know most or I guess everyone won't agree with me. Now I'm starting to have doubts myself, but it's just a thought that i felt like sharing. Please share your views and ande and tamatar and jo bhi do pyar se. 😳

Edited by sugaryanu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omg Anu i loved ur post 👏...thanks for this post 😆

so nice to see someone else too besides me liked this new T 😆😆...she has def changed...maybe she is not that positive character but definitely an interesting character to look out for...she has acquired some powers which will b revealed later...
as far as Kabir is concerned, i too liked the way Kabir said to Misha "i love T"...that was something yaar 👏...i m sure too there is more to it...besides KaT r gonna look Hawt together 😉
T was all bang on today...thats the only thing i liked abt today's epi 😆...Misha ki chop kar di 🤣🤣

roseroserose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i too liked this new T.a very intresting character.Maybe Kabir love her,but i think he is afraid of her and her powers.The way she said'warna..khudi karna hoga'...but i liked her
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Anu awesome post and i needed this post alot becoz i was unable to understand Kabeer today and You know ur insight helped me alot to get into both characters though i will wait for the things getting open up and then to come to conclusion but Madhura acted very well today and KaT is something new and they both are good.

@nishi- misha will be also do bang on in tommorow's show😛
p.s- but i would like to have back story on the show and
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I liked the T character in mature , confident with same bitchiness . Why to expect T to changed to good girl when she never was . Earlier i used to find her character just silly without brain . KAT relationship is confusing ..am not sure if they are fake or actual . Kabir seems to be serious while speaking to misha about T but his act with T is more like trangad which i dont really enjoy ...may be little more mature act in there relationship . Anyway will wait for few more episode to revel about the whole KAT . But  if CV can show T with different layer it would be enjoyable ...what combination with bitchiness & brain 😆

Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

omg Anu i loved ur post 👏...thanks for this post 😆

so nice to see someone else too besides me liked this new T 😆😆...she has def changed...maybe she is not that positive character but definitely an interesting character to look out for...she has acquired some powers which will b revealed later...
as far as Kabir is concerned, i too liked the way Kabir said to Misha "i love T"...that was something yaar 👏...i m sure too there is more to it...besides KaT r gonna look Hawt together 😉
T was all bang on today...thats the only thing i liked abt today's epi 😆...Misha ki chop kar di 🤣🤣

Thank you Nishi!! 😳😳😳

And I'm glad too im the only one who liked this T. Lol. Yup she was bang on and the new look really suited her. And yes KaT are very much hot.

But...I would like to add that just because she is being bitchy and a bit nasty doesnt mean she isnt a positive character. One doesnt have to be all goody goody two shoes to be a real positive person. I mean she maybe all diva like but she still can be a postive character.
Im eagerly waiting for her character to develop further and see some growth in it along with Kabir.

Thanks for commenting! 😃
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: roseroserose

i too liked this new T.a very intresting character.Maybe Kabir love her,but i think he is afraid of her and her powers.The way she said'warna..khudi karna hoga'...but i liked her

Yes, T seems like a very interesting character and has a lot of potential to be developed further.
KaT is a very interesting and hot combination i would say. But is he afraid of her? I hope not. But lets wait and watch.

Thanks for commenting! :))
-DoAsInfinity- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh i luv ur post!!!i feel xcatly d same...i really feel sumthin happend dat really influenced her lyf...lyk u said ders much more dan needs d eye!!!i really wanna noe d reason fr her change...n i wont jus assume her d same ol bitchy T without watchin further!!!
n i really hope dat kabir is truely happy n nt beein forced or blackmailed to b T's bf
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hmmm... now, that is an interesting way of looking at things. Personally, i loved T in her new avatar with bitchiness , brains and powers. If there are more layers to her , like you said, that would make the character so deep. KaT were always hot and they still are, no matter what the status of their relationship. I hope CVs borrow your brains for T. Awesome thought, babe!
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Anu awesome post and i needed this post alot becoz i was unable to understand Kabeer today and You know ur insight helped me alot to get into both characters though i will wait for the things getting open up and then to come to conclusion but Madhura acted very well today and KaT is something new and they both are good.

@nishi- misha will be also do bang on in tommorow's show😛
p.s- but i would like to have back story on the show and

Thank you Sanju! 😃😃 

Im glad i could be of help. Yup even im waiting and hoping for something good to happen. Its just a thought but really hoping that T's character would be handled with more maturity in future track. :)