Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krock

yeh bat tu kal se bol rahi hain dono ko pakka rahi hain ya jala rahi hain illseriouly mock u down rooji i want my tindasss😡😭

abbe meri maan i don't have a story for them yet...abhi mere ko khud nahi pata wat im suppose to make them cook in🤣🤣🤣🤣
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaawww...Big hug Rooj🤗...Lovely post, it made me feel so emotional all of a sudden😊😭😃...

I agree with your POV about the episodic format...They should try a week long issue...I guess they do span some things across two episodes aswell...Perhaps they will try a longer track later😃...
I like the fact that social issues are dealt with and the Khandewals are fabulous👏⭐️...

Btw, tell Hira we miss her alot😊...She did post in the DT last week...Guess she will be back after her summer break starts...

@All - Forum hug🤗...And don't any of you dare call me Mummy😳...😆

P.S. What does SMH mean Rooj?😕
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Aaawww...Big hug Rooj🤗...Lovely post, it made me feel so emotional all of a sudden😊😭😃... awww May sorry to make u feel that way...ur too kind!!!

I agree with your POV about the episodic format...They should try a week long issue...I guess they do span some things across two episodes aswell...Perhaps they will try a longer track later😃... I am telling u...we need a longer track format...this won't last long unless they really go USA ways like with Disney shows...which is once a week u know...
I like the fact that social issues are dealt with and the Khandewals are fabulous👏⭐️... i agree on that too...man it's something different and refreshing...

Btw, tell Hira we miss her alot😊...She did post in the DT last week...Guess she will be back after her summer break starts... she said May is hell for her...so soon when May is over...not u May😆

@All - Forum hug🤗...And don't any of you dare call me Mummy😳...😆 hahahahahaha...sorry May mommy😆

P.S. What does SMH mean Rooj?😕 awww sooo sweet May SMH means shaking my head! lmao

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Rooj - I understand the title now😃...

Well, they should bother, becuase they are raising awarness of a issue, which is very big in Indian...They have achieved something, even if a few people listen...And it's bring the issue to the forefront...

But I still want them to have a narative which spans across the week😊...
rooj-i thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Rooj - I understand the title now😃...

Well, they should bother, becuase they are raising awarness of a issue, which is very big in Indian...They have achieved something, even if a few people listen...And it's bring the issue to the forefront...

But I still want them to have a narative which spans across the week😊...

That's what I want May...it would be better if we put that in a week's format...more time to dewell on the issue and more importance on it u know...it's sad that they don't put too much importance on it...i want them to...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
super loveee ur faltu posts😉😳  we loveee u tooo🤗❤️
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the kind and sweet words Rooj, we appreciate it!😃
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx everyone as mentioned by Rooj U are all the pillars of this forum😊
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love your post rooj di🤗🤗🤗🤗
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
with out all of them u mentioned this forum would have been wht it is .ffs writer are fab i am so getting addicted to there writing ek se badkar ek .phenomenal 👏👏👏👏👏